Magazine is the third studio album by the American hard rock band Heart. It has an unusual history in that the first release in 1977 was an unfinished version not authorized by the group. A second authorized version of the album was re-released in 1978. The album was certified platinum in the US and Canada. After their debut album, Heart began recording new songs in Vancouver that were intended as their next studio album for Mushroom Records
Problems with the Mushroom label delayed the release of Magazine, which eventually went platinum and peaked at number 17 on the album charts. Only the hard-rocking "Heartless" made it into the Top 40, and the album didn't really live up to Heart's last few efforts. 1976's Dreamboat Annie showed stronger songwriting, while Little Queen had a lot more bite to it. Magazine lacks in energy and, to a much greater extent, fluency.
Лейблы Mushroom Records. 4. Without You. 5. Magazine. 7. Mother Earth Blues. Other productions from Heart.
Дата релиза 22 Апрель 1978. Музыкальный стильRock. Владельцы этого альбома3.
Features Song Lyrics for Heart's Magazine album. Heart - Magazine Album Lyrics. 1. Devil Delight Lyrics. 2. I’ve Got the Music in Me Lyrics. 3. Blues Medley (Mother Earth) (You Shook Me Babe) Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Just The Wine||4:17|
Written-By – Ham*, Evans*
|B3||Mother Earth Blues
Recorded By – The ExplorerWritten-By – P. Chapman*
|B4||I've Got The Music In Me
Recorded By – The ExplorerWritten-By – Bias Boshell
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Recorded At – Mushroom Studios, Vancouver
- Recorded At – Sea-West Studios, Seattle
- Recorded At – The Aquarius, Seattle
- Remixed At – Sea-West Studios, Seattle
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Cover [Front Cover Art] – Loren Salazar
- Engineer – Mike Flicker, Rick Keefer
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Larry Green , Rolf Hennemann, Terry Gottlieb
- Lyrics By – Ann Wilson (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2), Nancy Wilson (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2)
- Management – Ken Kinnear
- Performer [Heart Is] – Ann Wilson, Howard Leese, Michael Derosier, Nancy Wilson , Roger Fisher , Steve Fossen
- Producer – Mike Flicker
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Heart, Mike Fisher
- Producer [Special Direction] – Mike Fisher
NotesRecorded at Mushroom Records Studios, Vancouver, B.C., 1976 and Sea-West Studios, Seattle, Washington, 1978.
"Mother Earth Blues" and "I've Got The Music In Me" recorded at The Aquarius, Seattle, Washington in 1975.
Re-mixed March 6-9, 1978 at Sea-West Studios.
Mastered at Kendon Recorders.
|MRS-5008||Heart||Magazine (LP, Album, PRC)||Mushroom Records||MRS-5008||US||1977|
|7C 062-60 824||Heart||Magazine (LP, Album)||Arista||7C 062-60 824||Sweden||1977|
|S21-18525||Heart||Magazine (CD, Album, RE)||CEMA Special Markets, Excelsior||S21-18525||US||1995|
|TC-MID-166063||Heart||Magazine (Cass, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||TC-MID-166063||Australia||1986|
|ML 4209||Heart||Magazine (LP, Album)||Gallo||ML 4209||South Africa||1978|