Baby Come Out Tonight. Studio album by Kat McCord. 1972-1978 Media Sound Studio, New York; Big Apple Recording Studio, New York. Rock, Funk, Soul, Blues Contents.
Album · 2016 · 1 Song.
Inside Out is the second studio album by American singer Kat DeLuna. It was released exclusively to Belgium, France, Poland and Japan between November 5, 2010 and July 13, 2011. DeLuna released a buzz single, "Unstoppable", before the lead single of the album, "Push Push". It was officially released on April 16, 2010. The album was commercially successful in Belgium, debuting and peaking at number 16 on the official album's chart.
you mine Sherry baby (Sherry baby) Sherry, can you come out tonight (Come come, come out tonight) (Come come, come out tonight) You, ooh better ask your mama (Sherry baby) Tell her everything is all right (Why don't you come out) (come out) with your red dress on (Come out) Mmm, you look so fine (Come out) Move it nice and easy. Girl, you'll make me lose my mind Sherry baby (Sherry baby) Sherry, can you come out tonight (Come come, come out tonight) (Come come, come out tonight) Sherry, Sherry baby (Come come, come out tonight) (Come come, come out tonight).
Well a-go baby - go baby - go baby go baby Go baby - go baby - go baby go baby Go baby - go baby go baby won. Dieser text wurde 309 mal gelesen. Buddy Holly - Rock Me My Baby.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Baby Come Out Tonight
Acoustic Bass – Harvey BrooksDrums – Wells KellyElectric Guitar – Jerry FriedmanElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Gary Klein
|A2||That's A Love That's Real||3:12|
|A3||Our Love Will Carry On
Organ – Paul Harris
|A4||You'd Convince The Devil
Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker
|A5||You Got De Best Of Me
Bass [Fender] – Bob BabbittElectric Guitar – Arti Funaro
|B1||Walkin' In Sunshine||3:28|
|B2||There's A Comin Change
Trombone [Solo] – Bob Leinbach
Acoustic Guitar – Kal David
|B4||Don't Need To Worry||3:07|
|B5||Keep Peace In The Family||3:45|
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Recorded At – Big Apple Recording Studios
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Kal David
- Arranged By [Horns], Conductor [Horns] – Charlie Calello
- Art Direction – J. J. Stelmach
- Backing Vocals – Arti Funaro, Bob Leinbach, Kal David
- Bass – Gordon Edwards, Harvey Brooks
- Drums – Allan Schwartzberg, Chris Parker
- Drums, Congas – Wells Kelly
- Electric Guitar – Hugh McCracken, John Tropea
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Arti Funaro
- Horns – Jon Faddis, Lew Del Gatto, Lou Marini, Michael Brecker, Randy Brecker, Tom Malone
- Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Kat McCord*
- Photography By – Nick Sangiamo
- Piano – Paul Harris , Richard Tee
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Pat Rebillot
- Producer – Gary Klein
- Written-By – Kat McCord*
Notes"That's A Love That's Real" is a completely different production to the version on the double CD album "New Jersey to Woodstock".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): MR-LA952 - 1x
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): MR-LA952 - 2x
|9124 383||Kat McCord*||Baby Come Out Tonight (LP, Album)||Mercury||9124 383||Netherlands||1979|