The Northwest Territory in the United States (also known as the Old Northwest) was formed after the American Revolutionary War, and was known formally as the Territory Northwest of the River Ohio. It was the initial post-colonial Territory of the United States and encompassed most of pre-war British colonial territory west of the Appalachian mountains north of the Ohio River.
Music of the Northwest Territories. The Northwest Territories are a territory of Canada. Music festivals held in the Northwest Territories include Folk on the Rocks, typically held in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories in the middle of July and the Great Northern Arts Festival, which is held annually in Inuvik, Northwest Territories to celebrate the culture of the northern peoples of Canada. The South Slave Friendship Festival is also held later in the summer in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories.
The Northwest Territories of Canada contains 33 official communities. The following are communities recognised by the Government of the Northwest Territories. All of them are also recognized as census subdivisions by Statistics Canada. Ndilǫ, (formerly Rainbow Valley, until 1991) part of the Akaitcho Territory Government, and represented by the Yellowknives Dene First Nation. It is located at 62°28′40″N 114°20′03″W, on Latham Island, Yellowknife.
Music festivals held in the Northwest Territories include Folk on the Rocks, typically held in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories in the middle of July and the Great Northern Arts Festival, which is held annually in Inuvik, Northwest Territories to celebrate the culture of the northern peoples of Canada The South Slave Friendship Festival is also held later in the summer in Fort Smith, Northwest. Album-equivalent unit.
NorthWest Regional Fiddle Contest, Spokane Valley, Washington. Last Saturday in April.
The UF Herpetology Division's Online Guide to FL Snakes: Venomous Snake Info. Natural Area Walking Trails. Wildflower & Butterfly Garden.
Most snakes would rather slither away from humans than fight them. Snakes don’t perceive humans as food and they don’t aggressively bite things out of malice. Their venom is used to subdue prey that would otherwise be impossible for a snake to eat, says Dion Wedd, curator of the Territory Wildlife Park, NT. If their only escape route is past a human with a shovel, then they are likely to react in the only way they can. So if you’re standing between a snake and its escape route, prepare for a fearsome display.
|1||The Man With The Rattlesnakes||2:59|
|2||Touch Of The Master's Hand||3:38|
|3||Up This Hill And Down||2:51|
|4||The Old Man And The Fiddle||3:47|
|6||Walking Between The Raindrops||3:20|
|9||Whichever Road I Take||2:52|
|10||Rock And Roll||2:20|
|11||Take Me Back||2:49|
|13||Lifetime Of Nighttime||2:49|
- Recorded At – Rosewood Studio, New Castle, PA
- Mastered At – Airshow Mastering, Boulder, CO
- Manufactured By – Disc Makers
- Printed By – Disc Makers
- Banjo – Radford Vance
- Baritone Vocals – Mike Gorrell (tracks: 4, 11), Radford Vance (tracks: 3, 6, 9, 10)
- Baritone Vocals [High] – Darla Evans (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10, 13)
- Bass – Darla Evans
- Bass Vocals – Radford Vance (tracks: 10)
- Fiddle – Michele Birkby-Vance
- Guitar [Finger Style] – Darla Evans (tracks: 4)
- Guitar, Mandolin – Darla Evans (tracks: 6), Mike Gorrell
- Lead Vocals – Darla Evans (tracks: 2, 6, 9, 12), Mike Gorrell (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 14), Radford Vance (tracks: 4, 11)
- Mastered By – David Glasser
- Mixed By – Radford Vance, Wes Homner
- Producer – Northwest Territory
- Tenor Vocals – Darla Evans (tracks: 6, 11), Michele Birkby-Vance (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8 to 10, 14), Radford Vance (tracks: 13)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 52757 62002 6
- Matrix / Runout: GC02051376