Misconceptions Of The Misunderstood. Elephanthaus US. Cat: ER-25 Released: 1 January, 2008 Genre: Techno. DRM Free. DJ-friendly full length tracks. What is Album Only? Some artists and labels prefer certain tracks to be purchased as part of an entire release. Help & Information.
Songs: 10. Artist: Tim Baker. Songs: Tim Baker - Light Saber 06:17. Tim Baker - 22 Light Years 05:48. Tim Baker - Sideways 06:32. Tim Baker - Cat Fight 05:20. Tim Baker - Here Comes The Night 06:05. Tim Baker - Drive By 04:31. Tim Baker - Down Rigger 06:05. Tim Baker - A Little Deeper 05:37.
Misconceptions Of The Misunderstood. Release Date 2007-05-08. Here Comes The Night Original Mix. Tim Baker.
Misconceptions Of The Misunderstood - Sideways, Tyrant, Here Comes The Night and 10 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Misconceptions Of The Misunderstood. Count: 10. Views: 2. Misconceptions Of The Misunderstood tracks. Here Comes The Night.
Listen to Tim Baker 22 Light Years MP3 song. 22 Light Years song from the album Misconceptions Of The Misunderstood is released on Jan 2008. The duration of song is 05:48. This song is sung by Tim Baker.
2. 22 Light Years (Original Mix). 128 bpm, 5A, C minor, 2007-05-08, Techno, 0 10. 3. Sideways (Original Mix). 131 bpm, 7B, F major, 2007-05-08, Techno, 1 10. 4. Cat Fight (Original Mix). 128 bpm, 8B, C major, 2007-05-08, Minimal, 0 10. 5. Here Comes The Night (Original Mix). 127 bpm, 5A, C minor, 2007-05-08, Techno, 0 10. 6. Drive By (Original Mix). 100 bpm, 8A, A minor, 2007-05-08, Breaks, 0 10. 7. Down Rigger (Original Mix)
The Misconceptions of Us is the first compilation album and repackage version of the third studio album of South Korean boy band Shinee, which was divided into two parts, the first Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You and the second Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me. It was released on August 8, 2013 under the seal of the label SM Entertainment and distributed by KT Music
REALLY? For Real? exposes and highlights the irony behind misconceptions on subjects of Compromise, Deception, and Success. Additionally, these upset-poems pinpoint the need for a different mindset and psyche so that one’s age or stage does not serve to halt or hinder the purpose, destiny, or legacy they are yet alive to serve humanity, history, and heaven. The Point-Blank REALLY? For Real? exposes and highlights the irony behind misconceptions on subjects of Compromise, Deception, and Success
|2||22 Light Years|
|5||Here Comes The Night|
|8||A Little Deeper|
- Published By – Real Haus Music
- Manufactured By – Elephanthaus
- Distributed By – Elephanthaus
- Produced At – Realhaus Studios
- Written-By, Producer – Tim Baker
NotesTrack 6, 9 "available only on CD & Digital versions."
FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY - NOT FOR SALE
© 2007 Elephanthaus Records
Full color album art, cardstock sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP