Flute, Flute – Paul Horn. Horns – Charles Loper, Chuck Finley, Ernie Watts, Jim Horn, Oscar Brauscher. Layout, Design – P. F. T.
Paul Horn (March 17, 1930 – June 29, 2014) was an American flautist, saxophonist, composer and producer. He became a pioneer of world and new age music with his 1969 album, Inside. Horn was born on March 17, 1930 in New York City and has Jewish roots through his father. The family moved to Washington, . He took up the piano at age four, followed by the clarinet at 12. While in Washington, . Horn attended Theodore Roosevelt High School and the Washington College of Music
Dream Machine is the sixth studio album by German rock band Tokio Hotel. It was released by Starwatch Music on March 3, 2017 worldwide.
Mushroom Item No: 489180. Vinyl LP 1978, US – Original Used Vinyl (Vinyl: Near Mint, Cover: VG+). Titel: Dream Machine.
DREAM MACHINE is a heavy psych music artist. Dream Machine is an American heavy psych band from Austin, Texas. The band was formed by husband and wife duo of Matthew and Doris Melton, taking influence from 60's and 70's psychedelic/hard rock and proto-metal such as Iron Butterfly, Deep Purple, Heart, and The Doors. The band formed their own record label, Fuzz City Records, after being dropped from Castle Face Records. The band released their debut studio album, The Illusion, in 2017.
Слушать лучшие песни Paul Horn. The Peace Album (Containing Christmas Selections).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Soloist, Piano – Mike Melvoin
Soloist, Piano – Lalo Schifrin
|B2||Quite Early One Morning
Soloist, Piano – Mike Melvoin
- Produced For – VIP, Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Mushroom Records
- Distributed By – Mushroom Records
- Published By – Scherzo Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel
- Concertmaster – Israel Baker
- Conductor, Composed By, Arranged By – Lalo Schifrin
- Drums – Jim Keltner
- Engineer [Assistant] – Don Henderson
- Executive-Producer – Paul Horn
- Flute, Alto Flute – Paul Horn
- Graphics – Gribbitt!
- Guitar – Dean Parks
- Horns – Charles Loper, Chuck Finley*, Ernie Watts, Jim Horn, Oscar Brauscher*
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Clark Spangler, Joe Sample, Lalo Schifrin, Mike Melvoin
- Management – Rob Mingay
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Emil Richards, Paulinho Da Costa, Robin Horn
- Producer – Al Schmitt
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Buck Davis
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Rick Ruggieri
NotesProduced for VIP, Ltd. (Vancouver Island Productions)
Recorded January 23-27, 1978 at Capitol Recording Studios, Hollywood
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Hand Etched 4B Scratched Out): MRS-5010-4B A4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Hand Etched 5A Scratched Out): MRS-5010-5A B5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Stamped): TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Stamped): TML-S
|MRS-5010||Paul Horn||Dream Machine (LP, Album)||Mushroom Records||MRS-5010||US||1978|
|MRS-5010||Paul Horn||Dream Machine (LP, Album, Promo)||Mushroom Records||MRS-5010||US||1978|
|MRS-5010||Paul Horn||Dream Machine (LP, Album)||Mushroom Records||MRS-5010||Canada||1978|
|MRSC-5010||Paul Horn||Dream Machine (Cass, Album, Dol)||Mushroom Records||MRSC-5010||Canada||1978|
|MRS-5010||Paul Horn||Dream Machine (LP, Album, Promo)||Mushroom Records||MRS-5010||Canada||1978|