The Dwarves Come Clean is an album released by punk rock band Dwarves on the Epitaph label in February 2000 The band offered the song "River City" to George W. Bush's 2000 presidential campaign, feeling that its chorus of "I want to rape the . Come Where The Flavor Is" – 2:37. Better Be Women" – 2:35.
With "Come Clean", the Dwarves have released their best album since 1990's "Blood, Guts and Pussy". For whatever reason, they have added an electronic element to some of the songs, and while some might call this selling out, I call it innovation. I think that this is the most consistantly satisfying Dwarves CD so far, and easily their most cohesive. The song is a great Ramones-style rave-up, and a parody of today's pop culture.
Is it just me or does Blag Dahlia totally rule? He just has such a knack for creating an enjoyable punk record. This one isn't the pop-punk melody showcase of the last CD, but it's absolutely incredible in a different way. See, each song has its own personality, its own production tricks and musical gags, its own kickass quotient and feel. In fact, Come Clean is an album that cries out to be examined and admired track by track so I'm going to do just that right now. I'm hoping that these descriptions will make you want to hear the record.
Horror Stories is the debut album released by garage punk band Dwarves. It was released in June 1986 on the Voxx label in the US, and was stylistically similar to their earlier Sonics/Frank Zappa-inspired output under the name The Suburban Nightmare. The album was issued on compact disc in the UK in 1990, and again in 1992. Don't Love Me" – 1:10. Monday Blues" – 1:17. Mined Expanders" – 1:16. I'm A Living Sickness" – 2:59. College Town" – 2:15.
Dwarves şarkıları ile derlenmiş Come Clean albümü 07/03/2000 tarihinde yayımlanmıştır.
The Dwarves Come Clean is an album released by punk rock band Dwarves on the Epitaph label in February 2000. It was reissued as a picture disc LP in July 2000 on the Cold Front label. The band offered the song "River City" to George W. Production Value" – 1:21.
Dwarves is an American punk band formed in Chicago, Illinois, as The Suburban Nightmare, in the mid-1980s.
|1||How It's Done||1:19|
|5||Come Where The Flavor Is||2:36|
|7||Better Be Women||2:35|
|8||I Want You To Die||0:56|
|9||Johnny On The Spot||1:34|
|11||Act Like You Know||1:49|
- Copyright (c) – Epitaph
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epitaph
- Pressed By – Disctronics Group, United States
- Produced For – Greedy
- Engineered At – Guaranteed Media
- Engineered At – Catasonic Studios
- Engineered At – The Pink Castle
- Engineered At – Thunder Underground
- Published By – Six Point Prime
- Published By – Natural Light Music
- Published By – Blue Tile Tunes
- Published By – Hewhocannotbenamed Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Uncle Mom Publishing
- Art Direction – Blag Dahlia, Jesse Fischer
- Artwork [Skull And Boners] – Jon Straus
- Engineer [Additional Engineering (Catasonic)] – Mark Wheaton
- Engineer [Additional Engineering (Guaranteed Media)] – Harper Hug
- Engineer [Additional Engineering (Pink Castle)] – Bradley Cook
- Engineer [Additional Engineering (Thunder Underground)] – Trevor Whatever
- Engineer, Mixed By – Eric Valentine
- Layout, Artwork [Collage] – Jesse Fischer
- Legal – Leslie Frank, Esq.*
- Performer – Blag The Ripper, HeWhoCannotBeNamed, Mr. Everything*, Spike*, Trevor Whatever, Vadge Amoral*, Whölley Smökes*
- Photography By [B/W Photos] – JB Cook*, C.N. Scott, C. Wetzel*, J. Farrell*, J. Fissure*, J. Wille*, K. Gahegan, K. Maeder, L. Sick, M. Lavine*, M. Fo*, Nord , P. Holstein, S. Kane
- Photography By [Color Photos (Assisted By)] – Amy 'Bubbles' Moore, Amy Schiappa, Danielle St. Laurent, Esteban Borgerding, Heidi Littel-Sedam, Julie Hamer, Robert Faust, Squirt Severson
- Photography By [Color Photos] – Michael Lavine
- Producer – Blag Dahlia, Eric Valentine
- Songwriter [Songs By] – The Dwarves*
NotesProduced for Greedy
Additional engineering at Guaranteed Media, Catasonic, Pink Castle and Thunder Underground
All songs published by Six Point Prime (BMI), Natural Light Music (BMI), Blue Tile Tunes (BMI), Hewhocannotbenamed Music (BMI) and Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp/Uncle Mom Publishing (BMI))
©&℗ 2000 Epitaph
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 4577-86575-2 0
- Matrix / Runout: 86575-2 ✲01✲ IFPI L793 IFPI 2D4A 19991216 DISCTRONICS MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI l793
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D4A
|CF 046||Dwarves||Come Clean (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, Pic)||Coldfront Records, Epitaph||CF 046||US||2000|
|6575-2||The Dwarves*||Come Clean (CD, Album)||Epitaph||6575-2||Europe||2000|
|86575-1||The Dwarves*||Come Clean (LP, Album)||Epitaph||86575-1||US||2000|