Various – Saturday Nite Swing Session. Label: Counterpoint – CPT-549. Recorded live from the famous WNEW Saturday Night Swing Session broadcasts emanating from New York City - March, 1947.
Saturday Night Swing Session. Saturday Night Swing Session. Original Jazz Classics 1915.
The Swing Session - Неизвестно от The Swing Session. В альбом вошло 20 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 57:59. Henry Red Allen 1947 Dark Eyes at Saturday Night Swing Session (audio). All-American Rejects perform Swing Swing with String Quartet at Emo Nite! Swing, Swing (Down The Front Session). Twistin' the Night Away Down for the Count Swing & Soul Band Wedding band to hire.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Saturday Night Swing Session" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
Saturday Night Swing Session - Lover, Honeysuckle Rose, High High The Moon and 4 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 4. Views: 2. Saturday Night Swing Session tracks.
Swing Session a Petra Ernyeiová. Autentický swing v nejryzejší podobě. CommunitySee All. 374 people like this. 377 people follow this. AboutSee All. +420 777 311 339. Contact Swing Session on Messenger.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Rodgers & Hart
Written-By – Razaf*, Waller*
|A3||How High The Moon
Written-By – Lewis*, Hamilton*
|A4||Flip And Jazz
Written-By – Phillips*, Eldridge*
|B1||High On An Open Mike
Written-By – Ventura*, Stanole*
|B2||Sweet Georgia Brown
Written-By – Bernie*, Casey*, Pinkard*
- Bass – Chubby Jackson (tracks: B1, B2), Eddie Safranski (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Cover – Rosenfeld
- Drums – Buddy Rich (tracks: B1, B2), Mel Tormé (tracks: A3), "Specs" Powell* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Guitar – Al Casey (tracks: A1 to A4), Al Valente (tracks: B1, B2)
- Liner Notes – Bob Bach
- Piano – Mike Colicchio (tracks: A1 to A4), Ralph Burns (tracks: B1, B2)
- Tenor Saxophone – Allen Eager (tracks: B1, B2), Charlie Ventura (tracks: B1, B2), Flip Phillips (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Trombone – Bill Harris (tracks: B1, B2)
- Trumpet – "Fats" Navarro* (tracks: B1, B2), Roy Eldridge (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Vocals – Roy Eldridge (tracks: A2)
Notes"Recorded live from the famous WNEW Saturday Night Swing Session broadcasts emanating from New York City - March, 1947."
"Copyright 1957 Esoteric Records, Inc., 333 Sixth Ave., New York"