Above the clouds rests the future May you dream, filled with life". Jackson Frederick Smith, Jesse Paris Smith, Marin Hope Panunzio, Jamie Vance Iovine. Código de Barras e Outros Identificadores. Matrix, Runout (Side A etched runout): AL-8453-SA-SP DMM MASTERDISK DMM SP2-1. Matrix, Runout (Side B etched runout): AL-8453-SB-SP-DMM MASTERDISK DMM SP1-8. Outras versões (5 de 43) Ver tudo.
Series: The Patti Smith Masters –. Format: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered.
Tracklist: 1. People Have The Power, 2. Going Under, 3. Up There Down There, 4. Paths That Cross, 5. Dream Of Life, 6. Where Duty Calls, 7. Looking For You (I Was), 8. The Jackson Song. More albums from Patti Smith: Gung Ho by Patti Smith. Live In Italy by Patti Smith. Killer Road (A Tribute To Nico) by Patti Smith. Trampin’ by Patti Smith. Twelve by Patti Smith. Banga by Patti Smith. Horses by Patti Smith. Gone Again by Patti Smith. View all albums . Dream Of Life.
With Patti Smith, Lenny Kaye, Oliver Ray, Tony Shanahan. An intimate portrait of poet, painter, musician and singer Patti Smith that mirrors the essence of the artist herself. A look at the life of activist, musician, and cultural icon Kathleen Hanna, who formed the punk band Bikini Kill and pioneered the "riot grrrl" movement of the 1990s. Director: Sini Anderson. Next . Horses: Patti Smith and Her Band (2018). Director: Steven Sebring.
Band Name Patti Smith. Album Name Dream of Life. Released date June 1988. Members owning this album12. 1. People Have the Power. 2. Up There Down There.
Patricia Lee Smith (born December 30, 1946) is an American singer-songwriter who became an influential component of the New York City punk rock movement with her 1975 debut album Horses. Called the "punk poet laureate," Smith fused rock and poetry in her work. Her most widely known song is "Because the Night," which was co-written with Bruce Springsteen. It reached number 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1978 and number five in the .
Album Dream Of Life (1988). Fred Smith, Patti Smith. Bob Glaub, Gary Rasmussen, Kasim Sulton, Malcolm West.
Patti Smith: Dream of Life. Following the Patti Smith Groups final performance in September 1979, Kaye joined the Jim Carroll Band and he co-produced Suzanne Vegas first two albums, including her 1987 hit single, which was nominated for a Grammy as Record of the Year. Frederick is a rock song written by Patti Smith, and released as lead single from Patti Smith Group 1979 album Wave. The song is dedicated to Fred Sonic Smith, guitar player of the Detroit band MC5, the melody of Frederick is a homage to Bruce Springsteens live arrangement of Prove It All Night from the then-recent Darkness Tour of 1978
The full-length feature directorial debut of artist and photographer Steven Sebring, Patti Smith: Dream of Life offers an intimate glimpse into the philosophy and artistry of legendary singer, artist and poet Patti Smith. Directed by acclaimed photographer Steven Sebring, featuring Patti Smith, Michael Stipe, Sam Shepard, Flea, Jay Dee Daugherty.
|1||People Have The Power||5:09|
|2||Up There Down There||4:49|
|3||Paths That Cross||4:19|
|4||Dream Of Life||4:39|
|5||Where Duty Calls||7:48|
|7||Looking For You (I Was)||4:06|
|8||The Jackson Song||5:25|
|9||As The Night Goes By||5:04|
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The Estate Of Robert Mapplethorpe
- Pressed By – Sony DADC
- Published By – Stratium Music Inc.
- Published By – Druse Music Inc.
- Published By – ARZO Publishing
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – The Disc Ltd.
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Remixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Backing Vocals – Andi Ostrowe (tracks: 3), Robin Nash (tracks: 6)
- Bass – Bob Glaub (tracks: 6), Gary Rasmussen (tracks: 1,2,5,9), Kasim Sultan* (tracks: 3,4,7,9), Malcolm West (tracks: 8)
- Cello – Jesse Levy (tracks: 8)
- Design – Maude Gilman
- Design [Reissue Design] – Sherri Whitmarsh
- Drums – Jay Dee Daugherty
- Engineer – Brian Sperber (tracks: 9,10), Jay Healey*, Jim Michewicz (tracks: 10), Kevin Killen, Thom Panunzio
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Dooley, David McNair*, Marc De Sisto*, Richard Travali*, Rob Jacobs, Robert De La Garza, Roger Talkov
- Guitar – Fred Sonic Smith*
- Harp – Margaret Ross (tracks: 8)
- Keyboards – Richard Sohl
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Vic Anesini
- Mixed By – Scott Litt, Shelly Yakus (tracks: 1)
- Music Consultant – Jay Dee Daugherty
- Percussion – Crusher Bennett* (tracks: 7), Hearn Gadbois (tracks: 2,5,6), Sammy Figueroa (tracks: 1,3,4,10)
- Photography By – Robert Mapplethorpe
- Producer – Fred Smith, Jimmy Iovine (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Producer [Associate] – Scott Litt
- Remix [Remixed By] – Jay Dee Daugherty (tracks: 9,10), Lenny Kaye (tracks: 9,10)
- Supervised By [Reissue Mastering] – Bob Irwin
- Written-By – Smith*, Smith*
NotesRecorded at The Hit Factory, New York and A&M Studios, Los Angeles.
Mixed at The Hit Factory, New York except Track 1 mixed at A&M Studios, Los Angeles.
Tracks 9 and 10 are bonus tracks.
"As The Night Goes By" is a previously unreleased track from the original sessions.
"Wild Leaves" is a non-LP B-side, taken from the original sessions.
Recorded live at The Disc Ltd., East Detroit, Michigan.
All songs published by © 1988 Stratium Music, Inc./Druse Music, Inc. adm. by ARZO Publishing (ASCAP)
Photographs © The Estate of Robert Mapplethorpe, used by permission.
℗ 1988, 1996 & © Arista Rec, Inc. Distributed by the local BMG Company.
- 20 Bit Digital Mastering From The Original Master Tapes 1996. -
Jewel case with clear tray incl. 10-page booklet with lyrics.
Made in the EC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7822-18828-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 078221882828
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Distribution Code: F: BM720
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): A0102222854 0101 15
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony DADC A0102222854-0101 15 A00
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K3
|AL 8453||Patti Smith||Dream Of Life (LP, Album)||Arista||AL 8453||US||1988|
|07822 18828 2||Patti Smith||Dream Of Life (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Arista||07822 18828 2||Europe||1996|
|LAE-809||Patti Smith||Dream Of Life (LP, Album)||Arista||LAE-809||Mexico||1988|
|AL-8453||Patti Smith||Dream Of Life (LP, Album)||Arista||AL-8453||Canada||1988|
|AL-8453||Patti Smith||Dream Of Life (LP, Album)||Arista||AL-8453||Portugal||1988|