Coast to Coast - Mambo Junior, Flamingo, Fine and Dandy and 30 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 30. Views: 4. Conte Candoli and Friends. Coast to Coast tracks.
Tracks count: 30. Views: 2. Conte Candoli - Mambo Junior 03:05. Conte Candoli - Flamingo 02:57.
Coast to Coast Tracklist. About Coast to Coast. Coast to Coast Q&A. More Conte Candoli albums.
Secondo "Conte" Candoli (July 12, 1927 – December 14, 2001) was an American jazz trumpeter based on the West Coast. He played in the big bands of Woody Herman, Stan Kenton, Benny Goodman, and Dizzy Gillespie, and in Doc Severinsen's NBC Orchestra on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. He played with Gerry Mulligan, and on Frank Sinatra's TV specials
Conte Candoli and Friends. CD 1. 1. Mambo Junior. length: 3:05 piano: Gene Esposito trumpet: Conte Candoli bass: Chubby Jackson alto saxophone: Bob Winn tenor saxophone: Ira Sullivan drums (drum set): Tony Pastor. length: 2:56 piano: Gene Esposito trumpet: Conte Candoli bass: Chubby Jackson alto saxophone: Bob Winn tenor saxophone: Ira Sullivan drums (drum set): Tony Pastor. length: 3:11 piano: Claude Williamson trumpet: Conte Candoli bass: Max Bennett drums (drum set): Stan Levey. length: 2:36 piano: Claude Williamson trumpet: Conte.
He recorded in a countless number of settings, but not all that often as a leader. Coast to Coast is a perfectly conceived two-CD set that has all of his recordings as a leader from his early days. There are two numbers with his short-lived Chicago band of 1954 (which includes tenor-saxophonist Ira Sullivan), originally released as a single for the Chance label. Candoli's two Bethlehem albums are here, along with a quartet date with pianist Claude Williamson, and a quintet outing with tenor-saxophonist Bill Holman (an underrated improviser who became a full-time arranger) and pianist Lou.
English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 Português (Brasil) Русский.
Слушайте Conte Candoli и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Spanish Carnival - Conte Candoli. Four - Conte Candoli. Five O' Clock Shadow - Conte Candoli.
BPM Profile Coast to Coast. Album starts at BPM, ends at 104BPM (+104), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Conte Candoli. Modern Sounds From the West. The Bob Cooper-Conte Candoli Quintet.
|1-3||Fine And Dandy||3:13|
|1-5||I Can't Get Started||2:59|
|1-6||On The Alamo||2:55|
|1-7||Tune For Tex||3:07|
|1-8||My Funny Valentine||2:59|
|1-9||They Can't Take That Away From Me||3:13|
|1-10||Everything Happens To Me||2:47|
|1-11||I'll Remember April||2:31|
|1-13||Jazz City Blues||4:11|
|1-14||My Old Flame||5:42|
|1-16||I'm Getting Sentimerntal Over You||3:08|
|2-1||Lover Come Back To Me||8:18|
|2-9||Thank You, Judge||3:27|
|2-12||I'm Getting Sentimental Over You||3:13|
- Copyright (c) – Fresh Sound Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fresh Sound Records
- Manufactured By – Blue Moon Producciones Discográficas
- Distributed By – Blue Moon Producciones Discográficas
- Alto Saxophone – Bob Winn (tracks: 1-1, 1-2,)
- Bass – Chubby Jackson (tracks: 1-1, 1-2,), Leroy Vinnegar (tracks: 1-12 to 2-8), Max Bennett (tracks: 1-3 to 1-11), Milt Hinton (tracks: 2-9 to 2-12)
- Drums – Lawrence Marable (tracks: 1-12 to 2-8), Osie Johnson (tracks: 2-9 to 2-12), Stan Levey (tracks: 1-3 to 1-11), Tony Pastor (tracks: 1-1, 1-2,)
- Guitar – Barry Galbraith (tracks: 2-9 to 2-12)
- Liner Notes – Mike Baillie
- Piano – Claude Williamson (tracks: 1-3 to 1-11), Gene Esposito (tracks: 1-1, 1-2,), Hank Jones (tracks: 2-9 to 2-12), Lou Levy (tracks: 1-12 to 2-8)
- Reissue Producer [Produced For CD Release] – Jordi Pujol
- Tenor Saxophone – Bill Holman (tracks: 1-12 to 2-8), Ira Sullivan (tracks: 1-1, 1-2,)
- Trumpet – Conte Candoli
NotesThis compilation Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2005 by Fresh Sound Records
tracks 1-1 & 1-2 (first recordings of Conte Candoli as leader) originally issued on the Chance label
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 427328 603843
- Matrix / Runout: FSR 384 CD1 7-4-05 / 01 @
- Matrix / Runout: FSR 384 CD2 7-4-05 / 01 @
- Rights Society: SGAE
- Other: D.L. B 19998 / 2005