Jerry Robichaud - Maritime Dance Party (LP, Album). Jean Redpath, Lisa Neustadt With The Angel Band (2). Jean Redpath, Lisa Neustadt With The Angel Band (2) - Angels Hovering 'Round (Album).
Robichaud, Bobby Side Performer Appearance. Jerry Robichard, Maritime Dance Party, Fretless 201 (1978). Robichaud Brothers, The Slippery Stick, Rounder 7016 (1996). Robichaud Brothers Side Performer Appearance. Robichaud, Gerry Appearance as principal performer. Gold and Silver Waltz, Maritime Dance Party, Fretless 201, LP (1978), trk Golden Wedding Reel, Down East Fiddling, Voyager VLRP 310-S, LP (1973), trk 2. Grand Lake Reel, Slippery Stick, Rounder 7016, CD (1996), trk 1a.
Robichaud was from the Maritime provinces and played music that was kind of a blend of traditional French and Scotch-Irish. For more great fiddle music, visit. Provided to YouTube by Ingrooves Gold & Silver Waltz · City Festival Light Orchestra · Alain Darrout Conductor The Greatest Classical Hits Fifty Favourites Writer. Gerry Robichaud and the Twilight Waltz. The first 60 seconds of a beautiful waltz played by Gerry. Gerry Robichaud playing an upbeat tune! 7/12/2012. Maxime LeBlanc's Reel by Jerry Robichaud.
Leader of the New Democratic Party of Prince Edward Island. In office 2002 – June 23, 2005. Joining the Island New Democrats, Robichaud ran unsuccessfully in the 2000 provincial election. On June 23, 2005, he announced his resignation as New Democratic leader due to his poor health. He died on September 8, 2005, in Ross Corner. He is survived by his wife, Jaquie, and his daughter, Julia. He was replaced as New Democratic Party leader in 2006 by Dean Constable.
|A1||Walker Street Reel / Temperance Reel||3:45|
|A2||East Coast Jig / Buchta Dancers' Jig||3:33|
|A4||Spider Island Jig / Sue's Jig||3:47|
|A5||Maxime Leblanc's Reel / Angus Robichaud's Reel||3:46|
|B1||Debbie's Jig / Cadeau's Jig||3:31|
|B2||York County Hornpipe / Shelburne Rotary Breakdown / Cuckoo's Nest||4:42|
|B3||Gold And Silver Waltz||2:29|
|B4||New Brunswick Hornpipe / Rainy Reel||3:38|
|B5||Cotton-Eyed Joe / Pacific Slope Reel||3:45|
- Record Company – Philo Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philo Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alcazar, Inc
- Copyright (c) – Philo Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Alcazar, Inc.
- Recorded At – Earth Audio Techniques
- Acoustic Bass – Jack O'Connor
- Acoustic Guitar – Bobby Robichaud
- Bones, Spoons – Sandy Davis
- Design – Mary Azarian
- Directed By – Tony Parkes
- Directed By, Producer, Design – Donna Hinds
- Engineer – Mike Couture
- Fiddle – Jerry Robichaud
- Fiddle [Second] – Donna Hinds (tracks: A5, B1, B3, B5)
- Piano – Tony Parkes
- Producer – Joan Pelton
NotesIncludes insert with notes on the dancing, the tunes, glossary of terms, and the calls.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, etched): FR201-A SNB-BK ALT 3-29-78
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, etched): FR201-A SNB-BK ALT 6-16-78