Album · 1994 · 19 Songs. Anomaly Sup. Death Metal/Black Metal. Listen on Apple Music.
Design – Sacha Abreu. Drums, Percussion, Drum Machine – Thierry Berger (tracks: 1-1 to 1-14, 2-1 to 2-13b). Guitar, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards – Ludovic Loez. Comes in a 3-panel Digipak. ase/512708" Anomaly
This album has an average beat per minute of 127 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 115/137 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page.
Anomaly is a death metal music album recording by SUP released in 1995 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. com - the ultimate metal music online community, from the creators of progarchives. Filed under Death Metal By SUP. more.
Listen free to sup – Anomaly. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Anomaly is the seventh studio album by American Christian hip hop artist Lecrae, released on September 9, 2014, through Reach Records. The album features appearances from Crystal Nicole, Kari Jobe, and For King & Country, along with label-mate Andy Mineo. Anomaly met with a positive critical reception, and the song "Nuthin", released for streaming as a single on July 1, 2014, was nominated for the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards in the best Impact Track category.
ANOMALY is a Progressive Metal, Progressive Rock artist from Netherlands. Anomaly biography ANOMALY are a 4-member Dutch band whose style deftly combines prog metal, fusion and classical themes, with a focus on electric guitar and keyboards. Their music often sounds improvised and takes a while to sink in, but their compositions are mature, the arrangements sophisticated, and the overall effect is a perfect blend of beauty and strength - a combination of jazz and metal elements that sounds totally natural.
Death Metal Supuration. Список групп Death Metal Supuration Anomaly. Band Name Supuration. Re-Issue in 2000 by Holy Records with a new cover, 8 bonustracks and a second disc (Anomaly Re-recorded, 4 new tracks included).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|...In The Beginning|
|1-3||In Those Times||3:32|
|1-5||Ocean Of Faces||2:57|
|1-6||In The Deepest Silence||5:08|
|1-7||Dialogue (D-An And T-On)||0:48|
|1-8||D-An's Last Order||5:01|
|1-10||Ocean Of Faces (D-Än Mix)||5:14|
|1-11||Ocean Of Faces (Acoustic)||2:50|
|1-12||Pain Injection (Limb Mix)||4:32|
|1-13||Ocean Of Faces (Cradles Mix)||4:40|
|1-14||The Work (Acoustic)||5:45|
|1-15||Pain Injection (Demo 95)
Drums – Jérôme Blanquet*
|1-16a||The Work (Demo 95)||5:42|
|1-17||In Those Times (Demo 95)||3:52|
|The Whole Story...|
|2-3||In Those Times||3:36|
|2-5||Ocean Of Faces||3:18|
|2-6||In The Deepest Silence||5:16|
|2-7||Dialogue (D-An And T-On)||1:32|
|2-8||D-An's Last Order||4:56|
|2-10||A Triangular Machine||4:51|
|2-12||Back To The Surface||4:19|
|2-13a||Last Meeting (T-On And The Master)||5:26|
Narrator – Charly Van Laere
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – SPV 084-25632 CD
- Distributed By – Edel – HO 1049-2 CB831
- Distributed By – Sony Music Distribution – HO 1049-2 CB831
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PIAS France
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Holy Records
- Copyright (c) – Holy Records
- Recorded At – Studio Caraïbes
- Recorded At – Studio Madeleine
- Mastered At – Studio Caraïbes
- Mastered At – Top Master
- Recorded At – S.H Studio
- Mixed At – Erison Studio
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0100344483-0102
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0100344483-0202
- Bass Guitar – Laurent Bessault (tracks: 1-2 to 1-6, 1-8, 1-9), Ludovic Loez (tracks: 1-1, 1-7, 1-10 to 1-17, 2-1 to 2-13b)
- Cover [Artwork] – Eric Demaret
- Design [Anomaly Character] – Sacha Abreu
- Drums, Percussion, Drum Machine [Machines] – Thierry Berger (tracks: 1-1 to 1-14, 2-1 to 2-13b)
- Guitar, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards [Keys] – Ludovic Loez
- Guitar, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Sampler [Sampling] – Fabrice Loez
- Layout – Holy Records, S.U.P*
- Management – Vérone Production*
- Mastered By – Bruno "The Wizard" Gruel* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13b)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Ludovic Loez
- Photography By [S.u.p Photos] – Pépète L'Or*
- Producer, Mixed By – Loez* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13b), Loez* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13b), S.U.P.* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-17)
- Producer, Mixed By, Sampler [Samplings] – Bruno Donini (tracks: 1-1 to 1-17)
- Recorded By – Yvain Houdart (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13b)
- Remastered By – Bruno "The Wizard" Gruel* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-17)
NotesComes in a 3-panel Digipak.
Re-release of the 1995 PIAS record Anomaly.
This version presents the whole "Anomaly" story with a new artwork. Features a 28-page booklet with lyrics and drawings.
CD1 includes the Transfer EP as bonus tracks (uncredited) and omits track "D-Än' SUP V1.1" from original version.
Tracks 1-16a & 1-17 are incorrectly printed in reverse order on back cover.
Track 16c is a short sort of "A Capella" version of Pain Injection.
Recorded at Caraïbes and La Madeleine Studios (Brussel) during July 95.
Originally mastered at the Caraïbes Studio in July 95.
Remastered at Top Master in October 00.
Recorded at S.H Studio in July 00.
Mixed in July at Erison Studio.
Mastered at Top Master in July 00.
Name of track 2-13b can be found under transparent tray of CD2.
℗ 1995 PIAS France
℗ 2000 réédition HOLY RECORDS avec l'aimable autorisation de PIAS France.
© 2000 HOLY RECORDS
Holy Recs © + ℗ 00
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4001617 256329
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): Sony DADC A0100344483-0102 11
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 94V7
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog Number): HOLY62CD1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): Sony DADC A0100344483-0202 13
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 94Z7
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog Number): HOLY62CD2
- Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM
|REV 003 CD, 500.0003.20||SUP||Anomaly (CD, Album, Dig)||Revelation, PIAS France||REV 003 CD, 500.0003.20||Europe||1995|
|POVPRSUP 001||SUP||Anomaly / Anomaly Live 96 (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE)||Overpowered Records||POVPRSUP 001||Europe||2016|