Roman Andrén - Rain King (Jean Claude Gavri Remix) 04. Kalou - Funkin (Original Mix) 05. Hotmood - Smooth Way To Funk (Original Mix) 0. Here is a track from my latest album The Oyster of Basatan, "Cthugha Funk" featuring Kakaraka Band, plus Magnus Lindeberg on guitar, Daniel Hanson on sax, Diana Andrén on viola, Ingrid Thulin on violin, Joselo Orellana on percussion and more. Hope you enjoy! ROMAN ANDREN-Cthugha funk.
Musician, producer, songwriter living in Malmö, Sweden. Seven albums released. Working on new album, working title "The Oyster of Basatan".
The Oyster Of Basatan.
Roman andren-oyster of basatan-japan CD F04. Oyster Of Basatan. 3~5 MINI LP CD. Our specialized fields are in rare Japan. hard to find records and new Japan cds. Number of Discs because of availability of CDs. We carefully check the condition of all. £1. 0.
Ola Melander, Petri Soikkeli, Roman Andrén, Inge Petersson, Richard Slotte, Rickard Hauer, Hannes Wall, Henrik Eriksson Linder. And You Never Said Goodbye. Roman Andrén, Kakaraka Band. The Oyster Of Basatan.
Author: Roman Andrén. Album: The Oyster Of Basatan. Roman Andrén - The Oyster Of Basatan MP3 version. 2320 downloads at 28 mb/s. Roman Andrén - The Oyster Of Basatan FLAC version. 2914 downloads at 32 mb/s.
Blue Öyster Cult is the eponymous debut studio album by the American hard rock band Blue Öyster Cult, released on January 16, 1972 by Columbia Records.
|2||Creature In Xingu River|
|3||Legends Of Jabuta|
|5||Beast At Saqqara|
|9||Land Of The Two Suns|
|11||While In R'lyeh|
|12||City Of The Old Ones|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Juanita Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Juanita Recordings
- Distributed By – P-Vine Records
- Manufactured By – P-Vine Records
- Recorded At – Ekholm Akustik & Studio
- Mixed At – Late Night Studios
- Mastered At – Ljudateljén
- Pressed By – Memory-Tech
- Alto Saxophone – Daniel Hanson
- Artwork – Helmut Seidel
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Nils Lidman
- Bass – Maciej Szymczynski* (tracks: 3,6,9,10,12), Max Sjunnesson
- Congas, Bongos, Timbales – Joselo Orellana*
- Congas, Djembe – Sal Dibba (tracks: 3,4,5,12)
- Cover – Gordon Faggetter
- Drums – Emil Sjunnesson
- Guitar – Antti Lavén (tracks: 3,5,12), Magnus Lindeberg
- Layout – Empe Amato
- Mastered By – Andy Lundgren
- Painting, Graphics – Jenny Nilsson
- Photography – Linus Höök
- Shekere, Cowbell, Claves, Guiro – Hannes Dahlrot
- Trombone – Göran Abelli
- Trumpet – Gustaf Sörnmo
- Viola – Diana Scarpati*
- Vocals – Sandra Marielle
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By, Piano, Organ, Electric Piano, Vocals, Painting – Roman Andrén
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On OBI-strip, covered on this edition with a "Not for sale"-sticker): 4995679936986
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT48
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4498
- Matrix / Runout: PCD-93698 MT J01
- Other (Printed in red on inner ring): SAMPLE LOANED