Recorded at 145 Studio, Wardour Street, London in the summer of 91 Diffusion exclusive Virgin France . Published by Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
Blufunk Is a Fact! - Студийный альбом от Keziah Jones. Вышел 23 марта 1992г. В альбом вошло 24 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:27:30. Blufunk Is a Fact! alternative and punk. alternative singer-songwriter.
Blufunk Is a Fact! was the first album of Keziah Jones, released in 1992. This album was formative for Keziah's own style, called Blufunk. The song "Pleasure Is Kisses Within" is sampled by Mike Posner on his track "Who Knows?" (feat Big Sean). Blufunk Is a Fact! Studio album by Keziah Jones. Posner released his album,31 Minutes to Takeoff, on August 10,2010. The album includes the US Billboard Hot 100 top 10 single Cooler than Me as well as the top 20 single Please Dont Go, in 2016 he released his second album, At Night, Alone. He has written songs for a number of fellow artists. In March 2017, he released his first book of poetry, Posner is also a member of the alternative hip-hop and R&B duo Mansionz. Michael Posner was born on February 12,1988, in Detroit and he was raised in Southfield, Michigan, a northern suburb of Detroit.
Artist: Keziah Jones Title Of Album: Blufunk Is A Fact! Year Of Release: 1993 Label: Delabel Genre: Funk, Soul, Electric Blues Total Time: 43:58 min Format: Mp3 FLAC (tracks . ue, log-file.
Keziah Jones – Blufunk Is A Fact! Album Zip Download (4. 6MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
Paolo Arcipreti 3 months ago. Molto simili ma anche Keziah è molto bravo. Marijke Corneilla 5 months ago. awesome funk ja ja. stephan sips 11 months ago. fuckin great. 87? He was quite young back then.
Keziah Jones (born Olufemi Sanyaolu on 10 January 1968) is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and guitarist. He describes his musical style as "Blufunk", which is a fusion between raw blues elements and hard, edgy funk rhythms. Also his Nigerian roots in Yoruba music and soul music can be considered a major influence on his sound. He is known for his distinctive style of guitar playing, including his percussive right-hand technique which is similar to a bass guitarist's slapping technique.
|A1||The Wisdom Behind The Smile (Cash)|
|A2||Walkin Naked Thru A Bluebell Field|
|A3||Rhythm Is Love|
|A4||Runaway (Slavery Days Are Over)|
|A6||The Funderlying Undermentals|
|B2||Free Your Soul|
|B3||A Curious Kinda Subconscious|
|B4||The Waxing + The Waning|
|B5||The Invisible Ladder|
|B6||Pleasure Is Kisses Within|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delabel
- Copyright (c) – Delabel
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Recorded At – 145 Studio
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Distributed By – Virgin France S.A.
- Arranged By [Keyboards] – Henry Priestman (tracks: A5)
- Backing Vocals – Sarah Anne Webb (tracks: A3, A6)
- Bass, Harmony Vocals – Soul*
- Cello – Julia Palmer (tracks: B4)
- Composed By, Artwork By – Mr Jones*
- Congas – Tony (Bony) Maronie* (tracks: B4)
- Design [Sleeve] – Olivier Carrié / Dragon, Inc.*
- Drums – Richie Stevens
- Electric Piano – Phil Sawyer (tracks: A3)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Kevin Armstrong (tracks: A1)
- Engineer – Rod Beale
- Executive-Producer – Phil Pickett
- Flute – Eddie Parker (tracks: A1)
- Flute [Bass] – Eddie Parker (tracks: A1, B3)
- Guitar [Additional] – Kevin Armstrong (tracks: A3)
- Keyboards – Kevin Armstrong (tracks: A5, A6)
- Percussion – Tony (Bony) Maronie* (tracks: A1, A3)
- Photography – J.B. Mondino*
- Piano – Phil Sawyer (tracks: B6)
- Producer – Kevin Armstrong
- Saxophone – Pete Thomas (tracks: A2)
- Trombone – Fayyaz Vied* (tracks: A1, B3)
- Trumpet – Dave Defries* (tracks: A1, A2, B3)
- Written-By, Lead Vocals, Guitar – Keziah Jones
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 268440 509072
- Other: PM 464
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
|212 811, DE 070907, LPDLB1, 70907||Keziah Jones||Blufunk Is A Fact! (LP, Album)||Delabel, Delabel, Delabel, Delabel||212 811, DE 070907, LPDLB1, 70907||France||1992|
|DE 864712, CDDLB1, 262811, 864712||Keziah Jones||Blufunk Is A Fact ! (CD, Album, RE)||Delabel, Delabel, Delabel, Delabel||DE 864712, CDDLB1, 262811, 864712||France||Unknown|
|DE 030907, CDDLB1, 262 811||Keziah Jones||Blufunk Is A Fact ! (CD, Album)||Delabel, Delabel, Delabel||DE 030907, CDDLB1, 262 811||Europe||1992|
|CDDLB 1, 262 811, 30907, DE 030907, 0777 7 86471 2||Keziah Jones||Blufunk Is A Fact ! (CD, Album)||Delabel, Delabel, Delabel, Delabel, Delabel||CDDLB 1, 262 811, 30907, DE 030907, 0777 7 86471 2||UK & Europe||1992|
|412 811, MCDLB1||Keziah Jones||Blufunk Is A Fact! (Cass, Album)||Delabel, Delabel||412 811, MCDLB1||UK||1992|