The Cocoon – Stretching Things – SF 114. Format: CD, Album. Producer – The Cocoon. Recorded By – Katrin Achinger. Vocals – Shaun Vargas (tracks: 6). Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Bass – . Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Tape – Mad High Hatter. Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Arfmann. Vocals, Vibraphone, Clarinet, Flute, Keyboards, Percussion – Gunther Hampel.
The Cocoon – Stretching Things. Style: Free Jazz, Psychedelic Rock. Stretching Things (LP, Album) SF114. Stretching Things (CD, Album).
Artist: The Cocoon Album: Stretching Things Date: 1991 Label: What's So Funny About.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Cocoon, The - Stretching Things. Photo of Cocoon, The - Stretching Things. More albums of Cocoon, The: While The Recording Engineer Sleeps. While The Recording Engineer Sleeps.
Cocoon Crush represents an aesthetic departure from Flatland’s largely synthetic tonality, drawing from organic source material and natural textures to illustrate perplexing and unfamiliar sceneries in photorealistic detail. In Cocoon Crush, Objekt diverges further still from his musical influences to craft the purest manifestation of his own musical personality to date: an intriguing and enigmatic album whose reference points are hard to pin down, in which ghostly synth passages weave through mind-bending, weighty drums, and ASMR-triggering foley collages scrape and sparkle. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
We were on a Sinorama Tour of China so we didn't really have a choice as to whether or not we stopped a the various Government run factories but I must say this was interesting and a relatively brief talk More.
|A2||Electrically Cominto Another Room||5:46|
|A3||It Makes Sense - Burn The House Down||5:00|
|A4||Ape Tribe Stomp||5:55|
|A5||Excuse Me If I Don't Walk Straight||4:02|
|B1||Is It You Or Is It Me||4:52|
|B3||There's An Order To Everything But You||6:34|
|B4||Magic Mime Week||5:14|
- Recorded At – Knochenhaus-Studio
- Artwork [Cover And Digital Image Treatments] – BeyerLiquidsky*
- Lyrics By – G. Hampel* (tracks: B1, A4), J. Gleue* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2 to B4), M. Arfmann* (tracks: A3, A4), Klose* (tracks: A4)
- Mixed By – K. Achinger* (tracks: A3), M. Arfmann* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2, B3), R. Klose* (tracks: A4, B1, B4)
- Music By – G. Hampel* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4), Gleue* (tracks: A4), M. Arfmann* (tracks: A2 to A4, B4), Klose* (tracks: A2, A4, B4)
- Photography By – Arno Declair
- Producer – The Cocoon
- Recorded By – Katrin Achinger
- Vocals – Shaun Vargas (tracks: B1)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Bass – J.G.L. III*
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Tape [Manipulation] – Mad High Hatter
- Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Arfmann*
- Vocals, Vibraphone, Bass Clarinet, Flute, Keyboards, Percussion – Gunther Hampel*
NotesAll tracks written and composed in 1991.
Recorded at Knochenhaus Studios, Hamburg.
|SF 114||The Cocoon||Stretching Things (CD, Album)||What's So Funny About..||SF 114||Germany||1992|