Jah Frankie Jones - Rasta Children 03:17. Jah Frankie Jones - Hungryman Is A Angry Man 03:24. Jah Frankie Jones - Stepout A Babylon 03:12. Jah Frankie Jones - King Pharoah 03:04. Jah Frankie Jones - Africa Is For The Blacks 03:04. Jah Frankie Jones - Satta And Praise Jah 03:29. Jah Frankie Jones - Jah Bless You Girl 03:25. Jah Frankie Jones - Love Is The Foundation 03:29.
Free download and listen The Aggrovators Present Jah Frankie Jones. Jah Frankie Jones - African King 03:04. Jah Frankie Jones - Noir Jessy 02:47. Jah Frankie Jones - Kids a Rasta 03:17. Jah Frankie Jones - Master Time 03:34. Jah Frankie Jones - Stepping Outta Babylon 03:12. Jah Frankie Jones - Black Mans Home 03:04. Jah Frankie Jones - Foundation Love 03:29. Jah Frankie Jones - Jah Praise 03:29. Jah Frankie Jones - Bless da Gal 03:25. Jah Frankie Jones - Hungry Is Angry 03:24. Satta An Praise Jah - Jah Frankie Jones. Satta and Praise Jah - Jah Frankie Jones.
By Jah Frankie Jones. 1. Time Is the Master. Listen to Satta An Praise Jah in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Frankie Jones (reggae singer). Frankie Jones, also known as Jah Frankie Jones, is a Jamaican reggae singer best known for his recordings of the late 1970s and 1980s. Jones was born in the Greenwich Farm area of Kingston. He had his first hit in the late 1970s with "Sweeten My Coffee", recorded at Channel One Studios, and also recorded for Bunny Lee, Lee producing his debut album Satta An Praise Jah, released in 1977.
Satta An Praise Jah 2015. Hungryman Is a Angry Man. Satta and Praise Jah 2015. Stepping Outta Babylon. The Aggrovators Present Jah Frankie Jones 2016. Bless da Gal.
Satta and Praise Jah - Time Is The Master, Jessy Black, Rasta Children and 10 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. From: Jah Frankie Jones. Count: 10. Views: 0. Satta and Praise Jah tracks.
|A1||Time Is The Master|
|A4||Hungryman Is A Angry Man|
|A5||Stepout A Babylon|
|B2||Africa Is For The Blacks|
|B3||Satta And Praise Jah|
|B4||Jah Bless You Girl|
|B5||Love Is The Foundation|
- Marketed By – Third World Recording Co. Ltd.
- Printed By – Senol Printing Ltd.
- Mixed At – King Tubby's Studio
- Published By – Third World Music
- Bass – Lloyd Parks, Robert Shakespeare Alias Rabby*
- Drums – Carlton Davis Alias Santa*, Sly Dunbar
- Engineer [Remix] – Jammy*
- Guitar – Booffa*, Tony Chinn*
- Lead Guitar – Earl Smith Alias Chinner*
- Organ – Ansel Collins, Burnard Harvey Alias Stouter*
- Percussion – Barny Bass*, Skulle*
- Piano – Jonnie Clarke*, Aussie Herbert Alias Nogo*, Tarzan Alias Cripple*
- Producer, Arranged By – Bunny Lee
- Written-By – Frankie Jones
NotesLabel and cover give variations on writer and producer names
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (etched): TWS+916+A
- Matrix / Runout: TWS+916+B
|TTL 116||Jah Frankie Jones*||Satta An Praise Jah (LP, Album)||Taretone||TTL 116||Nigeria||1978|
|RRTLP 023||Jah Frankie Jones*||Satta An Praise Jah (LP, Ltd, Num, RE)||Striker Lee, Reggae Retro Records, Gadd 59 Music||RRTLP 023||UK||2011|