Jim Bizer – Connected. Label: Brozone Records – Brozone 234. Format: CD, Album.
Closer to the surface. Listen to Connected now. Listen to Connected in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Connected - Over My Head, Out of Nowhere, Gonna Take My Son To Work and 12 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 12. Views: 3. Connected tracks. Gonna Take My Son To Work. We Are All Connected.
Bio. Jan Krist and Jim Bizer hail from Detroit, justly famous as Motown, but home to myriad musical influences. They met and made music together while still in their teens. On their own they have each garnered acclaim as songwriters and performers: they have been winners or finalists at such events as Kerrville, NewSong, Detroit Music Awards and the Great American Song contest.
Album · 2004 · 17 Songs. Such is the case with the Foreign Exchange - Dutch producer Nicolay and North Carolina MC/singer Phonté (of Little Brother) - who first met on a messageboard, dug each other's music, and put together Connected entirely via the Internet, sending tracks back and forth until it was just right, and in the process creating a stellar album loved by both the fans and.
Jim Bizer - One mistake 03:39. Jim Bizer - Falling into it 04:20. Album: Closer to the surface. Jim Bizer: best 2 tracks. Jim Bizer - Coach Connected, 2004 04:38. Jim Bizer - One mistake Closer to the surface, 2001 03:39.
1 Have a Little Faith. 2 (Maybe We're Not) So Far Apart 5:27. 3 We Are All Connected.
|1||Have a Little Faith||4:36|
|2||(Maybe We're Not) So Far Apart||5:27|
|3||We Are All Connected||4:23|
|4||Out of Nowhere||3:39|
|5||Too Much of a Good Thing||3:56|
|6||The River Knows||4:35|
|8||Gonna Take My Son to Work||2:29|
|9||Over My Head||3:32|
|10||Kicking and Screaming||4:33|
|11||Now It Starts||3:04|
|12||Just a Dream||3:27|
- Recorded At – ZoundSound
- Recorded At – Outpost Records
- Recorded At – The Tempermill
- Mixed At – ZoundSound
- Backing Vocals – Dan Hazlett, Dennis Kingsbury, Elizabeth Bizer, Jan Krist, Jordan Larson, Maggie Ferguson, Mary Jo Larson
- Cover – Kathleen Thompson
- Double Bass – Dan Kolton (tracks: 1, 5, 6), Patrick Prouty (tracks: 2, 9)
- Drums – Danny Cox (tracks: 9)
- Engineer, Drums, Percussion – Alan Finkbeiner
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Kissling
- Fiddle, Banjo – David Mosher
- Harmonica – Peter "Madcat" Ruth*
- Trumpet – Paul Finkbeiner
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Graphics, Photography By, Image Editor, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Jim Bizer
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 83707 90702 4