Never Let Go - from Camel's first album. Here comes a Camel favourit. It seems like I'm into transcribing chords from the first Camel album (could it be that it's the only album which can still be tabbed by an amature 'tabber' like me?). Coming next time: "Slow Yourself Down", Congas not included. The transcription is based on both original version and the 'Never Let Go' live version. I suppose the C chord on the chorus is really another Am7, but it's hard for me to decide.
Never Let Go confirms the point that Camel has plenty of life left in it. Spread out across two discs (the untangling of which is like disassembling a child's toy, a problem common to two-disc sets), this live show features two distinct sets. It starts out deceptively simple, with Andrew Latimer strumming a slow version of "Never Let Go," which soon explodes into a spot-on rendition
Never Let Go" is the first single released by the progressive rock band, Camel in November 1972. The B-side of the single is the Peter Bardens song "Curiosity". It is from their debut album Camel (1973), and is considered their most memorable and well-known song. In addition to the single version (which is shortened from the album version), the band has recorded versions of the song for three different live albums, and it was featured on a compilation.
Redirected from Never Let Go (live)). Never Let Go is a live album by the British progressive rock band Camel, released in 1993. It was recorded in Enschede, the Netherlands, 5 September 1992. Disc one. "Never Let Go" (Latimer) – 7:22. Earthrise" (Bardens, Latimer) – 8:02. Rhayader" (Bardens, Latimer) – 2:23. Rhayader Goes to Town" (Bardens, Latimer) – 5:14. Spirit of the Water" (Bardens) – 3:03. Unevensong" (Bardens, Latimer, Ward) – 5:44.
Never Let Go (Single Version) Lyrics Man is born with the will to survive He'll not take no for an answer He will get by, somehow he'll try He won't take no, never let go, n. .
Camel-Never Let Go guitar tab, guitar tabs, bass tabs, chords and guitar pro tabs. This is probably the easiest Camel tune for bass. Pretty much keeps the same rhythm throughout. Intro 0:12 X 2 g-- D- -a- -7--7-3--3-2--2-3--3/- -7-- e
Camel - your love is stranger than mine 3:25. Camel - Never Let Go 6:28. Сamel - Stationary Traveller - 1984.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Never Let Go
Written-By – Latimer*
Written-By – Dardens*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Rak Publishing
- Published By – Karma Music
- Made By – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Engineer – Roger Quested
NotesFrom the LP Camel MUPS 473
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 7LN 1780
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 7LN 1778
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 7-LN-1780-IC JT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 7-LN-1778-IC JT
|MCS 6518||Camel||Never Let Go (7", Single)||MCA Records||MCS 6518||Italy||1973|
|MUS 1177, MCS 6518||Camel||Never Let Go (7", Single, Promo)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MUS 1177, MCS 6518||UK||1973|
|MCS 6518||Camel||Never Let Go (7", Single, Promo)||MCA Records||MCS 6518||Italy||1973|
|1-1||Never Let Go||7:22|
|1-4||Rhayader Goes To Town||5:14|
|1-5||Spirit Of The Water||3:03|
|2-6||Rose Of Sharon||5:32|
|2-7||Milk N' Honey||3:29|
|2-8||End Of The Line||7:27|
|2-14||Little Rivers And Little Rose||2:10|
|2-16||Whispers In The Rain||3:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Camel Productions
- Copyright (c) – Camel Productions
- Recorded At – Muziekcentrum Enschede
- Mixed At – Downstairs At Harry's
- Manufactured By – Pony Canyon Inc.
- Artwork [Photo Layout And Typeset] – Brian Kirk
- Bass, Bass [Bass Pedals], Keyboards, Vocals – Colin Bass
- Crew [Band Transport] – Geoff Parnaby
- Crew [Crew Boss] – Martin Prior
- Crew [Equipment Transport And Merchandise] – Mick Shipley
- Drums, Electronic Drums [Octopad], Bells, Tambourine – Paul Burgess
- Edited By – Chris Now
- Engineer [Lights] – Alec Nisic
- Guitar [Guitars], Flute, Keyboards, Vocals – Andy Latimer*
- Keyboards [Main Keyboards] – Mickey Simmonds
- Management [Tour Management] – Laurie Small
- Photography By – Colin Clark
- Photography By [Cabaret, San Jose, California] – Brad Owen
- Photography By [Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland] – Arie De Bruijn
- Producer, Mixed By – Andrew Latimer
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer [Sound] – Andrew Jones
- Technician [Stage Monitors] – Colin Clark
NotesRecorded at Enschede, Holland, September 5th, 1992.
Mixed at Downstairs at Harry's, California, USA, May, 1993.
"This album is dedicated to the memory of Stan Latimer"
© ℗ 1993 Camel Productions, Mountain View, CA (USA)
Printed on recycled paper.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): PCCY-00443-1
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): PCCY-00443-2
|CP-004CD, CP004CD||Camel||Never Let Go (2xCD, Album)||Camel Productions, Camel Productions||CP-004CD, CP004CD||US||1993|
|IECP-20110/111||Camel||Never Let Go (2xCD, Album, RE)||WHD Entertainment, Inc.||IECP-20110/111||Japan||2007|