Sparkle: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the soundtrack album for the 2012 Sony/TriStar Pictures film Sparkle, a remake of the 1976 film of the same name. The album was released through Sony Music Entertainment's RCA Records on July 31, 2012. The film's soundtrack includes new recordings of four songs from the original film's soundtrack as well as new original music by Jordin Sparks, Whitney Houston and Cee Lo Green
Omg. The best album and movie ever. D. iSamiq, 26/07/2012. Too much fun. Fantastically fun album. Glorious! What a fantastic Australian tribute to soul music. Inspiring stuff, a must-have for all music lovers. See All. Bran Nue Dae (Music from the Movie). The Lion King (Original Broadway Cast Recording). Tangled (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture). The Sapphires (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
Yo Gotti & YBN Nahmir) 3. New Thang 4. Cocky (feat. London On Da Track) 5. I Can Feel It (feat. 6. Light Flex (From the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack ‘Uncle Drew’) 7. Chain Gang 8. Ballin 9. Records 10. Stronger (feat. Drama) 11. I Need Your Lovin’ 12. Stay 13. Us (feat.
Rooty) (3:21) 04. Tove Lo - Lies in the Dark (3:41) 05.
As strange and as beautiful as the film itself, the Imitation Girl score by writer/director Natasha Kermani and Kevin Hufnagel is a journey through the cinematic landscapes the movie portrays so well.
Frozen: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the soundtrack to the 2013 Disney animated film, Frozen. The soundtrack features 10 original songs written and composed by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, and 22 score pieces composed by Christophe Beck
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Aaron Huffman, Evan Sult, Jeff Lin , Sean Nelson
|2||–The Presidents Of The United States Of America||Tiny Explosions
Written-By – Chris Ballew, David M. Dederer*
|3||–Amen||The Price Of Reality
Written-By – Casey Chmielinski
Producer – Floodnine, Spencer ProfferWritten-By – Gregg Shapiro, Jeff Henderson
Written-By – Vinny Rakit
Written-By – Mygrain
|7||–Project 86||Spill Me
Written-By – Alexander Albert*, Andrew Schwab, Randy Torres, Steven Dail
|8||–Jet Set Satellite||The Goodbye Letter
Written-By – Dave Swiecicki, Trevor Tuminski
Written-By – Eric Recourt
|10||–Matt McKenna||Song About The Future
Written-By – Matt McKenna
|11||–Tree Adams||Khyber Pass
Written-By – Adam Hirsch
|12||–Supreme Beings Of Leisure||Never The Same
Written-By – G. Soriano-Lightwood*, K. Shahani*, R. Sakurai*, R. Torres*
|13||–Daniel Licht||Suite From Soul Survivors
Mixed By [Synthesizers] – Adam Schiff, Larry MahMusic By [Music Preparation By] – Gregg NestorOrchestrated By – Daniel Licht, Peter TomacekProducer, Composed By – Daniel LichtRecorded By [Orchestra], Mixed By [Orchestra] – Rick Winquest
- Copyright (c) – Artisan Pictures Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Artisan Film Investors Trust
- Copyright (c) – Artisan Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gold Circle Soundtrax
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London-Sire Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chris Ballew, Dave Dederer and Jason Finn
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Morling Manor Music Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jag.Rak Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – In The Maze Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BEC Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nettwerk Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – db9d9
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stoner Mechanic Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – New Dog Old Trix
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Palm Pictures, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Artisan Music
- Licensed From – London-Sire Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Musicblitz
- Licensed From – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Licensed From – Morling Manor Music Corp.
- Licensed From – Jag.Rak Music
- Licensed From – BEC Recordings
- Licensed From – Nettwerk Productions
- Licensed From – Bully Music
- Licensed From – Palm Pictures
- Licensed Through – Warner Special Products
- Manufactured By – Gold Circle Entertainment, Inc.
- Distributed By – Gold Circle Entertainment, Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music
- Published By – But Mom I Love Music
- Published By – Raw Poo Music
- Published By – David M. Dederer Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Blind Serenade Music
- Published By – Mojo Morling Music
- Published By – Atomic Biscuit Music
- Published By – Roll In The Mud Music
- Published By – Violent Clam Music
- Published By – Phill Kill Music
- Published By – Jag.Rak Music
- Published By – In The Maze Music
- Published By – We Own Your Songs
- Published By – Jimnamthumb Publishing
- Published By – Nett Music Publishing
- Published By – Bully Music
- Published By – Stoner Mechanic Music
- Published By – New Dog Old Trix Publishing
- Published By – PUBCO
- Published By – Oversoul 7 Music
- Published By – Rykomusic Ltd.
- Published By – On The Way Music
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Amy Rosen
- Art Direction – Peggy Zier
- Compilation Producer [Album Produced By] – Gwen Riley*
- Coordinator [Album Production Coordinator] – Gina Grimes, Vicky Houston
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Coordinator For Artisan] – Sarah Hernholm
- Executive-Producer – Randy Gerston
- Management [Music Business Affairs For Artisan] – Glenn Davis , Kara Goodman
- Mastered By – Stephen Marsh
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Jennifer Pyken, Madonna Wade-Reed
NotesTrack 1 published by Famous Music o/b/o itself and But Mom I Love Music (ASCAP). Produced under license from London-Sire Records Inc. by arrangement with Warner Special Products. ℗ 2000 London-Sire Records Inc.
Track 2 published by Raw Poo Music / David M. Dederer Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of MUSICBLITZ. ℗ 2000 Chris Ballew, Dave Dederer & Jason Finn.
Track 3 published by EMI April Music Inc. / Blind Serenade Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc. ℗ 2000 Virgin Records America, Inc.
Track 4 published by Mojo Morling Music / Atomic Biscuit Music / Roll In The Mud Music / Violent Clam Music / Phill Kill Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Morling Manor Music Corp. ℗ 2000 Morling Manor Music Corp.
Track 5 published by Jag.Rak Music. Courtesy of Jag.Rak Music. ℗ 2000 Jag.Rak Music.
Track 6 published by In The Maze Music (ASCAP). ℗ 1999 In The Maze Music.
Track 7 published by We Own Your Songs, Inc. / Jimnamthumb Publishing (SESAC). Courtesy of BEC Recordings. ℗ 1998 BEC Recordings.
Track 8 published by Nett Music Publishing (SOCAN/ASCAP). Courtesy of Nettwerk Productions. ℗ 2000 Nettwerk Productions.
Track 9 published by Bully Music (BMI). Courtesy of Bully Music. ℗ 1999 db9d9.
Track 10 published by Stoner Mechanic Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Bully Music. ℗ 2000 Stoner Mechanic Music.
Track 11 published by New Dog Old Trix Publishing (BMI). Courtesy of Bully Music. ℗ 2000 Old Dog New Trix.
Track 12 published by Pubco / Oversoul 7 Music (BMI). All rights for the USA controlled and administered by Pubco (BMI). All rights for the rest of the world exulting USA controlled and administered by Rykomusic, Ltd. (PRS). From the album "Supreme Beings Of Leisure". Courtesy of Palm. ℗ 2000 Palm Pictures LLC.
Track 13 published by On The Way Music (BMI). ℗ 2000 Artisan Music Inc.
Motion picture artwork © 2001 Artisan Pictures Inc. Motion Picture © 2001 Artisan Film Investors Trust. © 2001 Artisan Music Inc. ℗ 2001 Gold Circle Soundtrax. Manufactured and distributed by Gold Circle Entertainment, Inc. Printed in USA.
Artist name appears as Dan Licht on the back inlay, but as Daniel Licht in the liner notes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 09095 00142 4
- Barcode (String): 809095001424
- Barcode: 4028 GC500142 J10909-12 A @
- Mastering SID Code: L803
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2F65