i'm not saying everyone should like it, hell there's loads of albums.
The Angry Cry Of The Angry Pie. Blackout. La-Z-Boy 500. The Celebutard Chronicles. The Routes We Wander. The Longshoreman's Lament. Burnouts Inc. Building The Even More Perfect Asshole Parade.
This album has an average beat per minute of 142 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 93/191 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Unicornography. BPM Profile Unicornography. Album starts at 93BPM, ends at 174BPM (+81), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Falcon.
The Falcon (3). Unicornography (CD, Album). The Falcon (3). Unicornography (LP).
Right away, Unicornography starts with a track you'd almost expect, if that makes any sense. The Angry Cry of the Angry Pie" has that quick, uptempo pace, shout-along lyrics and subtle breakdown into mellow bridge that would easily make it fit anywhere in the Lawrence Arms catalog. Then things get weird. Sometimes hype is justified, as the Falcon have clearly proven. Maybe the ultimate "feel-good" album of 2006.
Other albums by The Falcon. God Don't Make No Trash or Up Your Ass with Broken Glass. The Falcon 9/26/2006.
Listen to Unicornography online and get recommendations on similar music. Album descriptions on Last. Spotlight Can you guess the end of Game of Thrones from the creators’ new playlist?
Falcon is the second album from Manchester indie rock band The Courteeners. uk on 5 December and was released on 22 February 2010. It reached number 6 in the UK Album chart.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Angry Cry Of The Angry Pie||1:54|
Soloist, Guitar – Chris "The People's Champ" McCaughan*
|3||The La-Z-Boy 500||2:54|
|4||The Celebutard Chronicles||2:11|
|6||The Routes We Wander||2:42|
|7||The Longshoreman's Lament||1:24|
|9||R.L. Burnouts Inc.||2:22|
|10||Building The Even More Perfect Asshole Parade||2:36|
|11||When I Give The Signal, Run!||3:47|
- Copyright (c) – Red Scare
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Red Scare
- Recorded At – Atlas Studios
- Mastered At – The Boiler Room
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Headlock Hannoura*
- Bass, Vocals – Dan*
- Drums, Lead Guitar, Vocals – Neil*
- Engineer – Neil Hennessy
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brendan Kelly , Dan Andriano, Matt Allison
- Layout – John "Where The Hell Is My Nickname" Reid*
- Mastered By – Collin Jordan
- Mixed By [Assistance With Initial Mix] – Andy Gallas
- Producer – Neil*
- Producer [Assistant] – Brendan*, Dan*, Matt*
- Songwriter [Songs By] – Brendan Kelly , The Falcon
- Vocals [Additional] – Tobias "How Many Cocks Is Too Many Cocks?" Jeg*
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Brendan*
NotesRecorded at Atlas Studios in Chicago, Illinois in late January, early February 2006.
Mastered at the Boiler Room in Chicago, Illinois
©+℗ 2006 Red Scare.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 1 87223 00009 0
- ASIN: B000HCO8EK
- Matrix / Runout: 20370 GP/CA 603362
|CCCP 109-1||The Falcon||Unicornography (LP)||Red Scare||CCCP 109-1||US||2006|
|CCCP 109-1||The Falcon||Unicornography (LP, Ora)||Red Scare||CCCP 109-1||US||2006|
|FACE-023||The Falcon||Unicornography (CD, Album)||Red Scare||FACE-023||Japan||2006|
|CCCP 109-1||The Falcon||Unicornography (LP, Album, RP)||Red Scare||CCCP 109-1||US||2016|