Justin Timberlake's official music video for 'Cry Me A River'. Cry me a river-er, yea yea. I know that they say That somethings are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) All of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Ye. .
Cry Me a River" is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Justin Timberlake for his debut studio album, Justified (2002). It was written by Timberlake and Scott Storch with producer Timbaland and was inspired by Timberlake's former relationship with singer Britney Spears. Jive Records released the song to contemporary hit and rhythmic radio in the United States on November 26, 2002, as the album's second single.
Cry Me a River is Justin Timberlake’s second single from his debut studio album, Justified (2002). It was inspired by Timberlake’s former relationship with pop singer Britney Spears; Spears recorded an answer song titled Everytime for her 2003 studio album In the Zone. Official Music Video. In the video, Timberlake’s character spies on his ex-lover and shows her the love for his new partner. Spears alleged that the video was a publicity stunt, but Timberlake maintained that she did not inspire the production.
Justin Timberlake - Say Something. Justin Timberlake Ft. Chris Stapleton. Justin Timberlake Vs Dannic & Hiio - Can't Stop. Justin Timberlake Vs. Andrey Exx & Troitski.
Cry Me A River" lyrics. Justin Timberlake Lyrics. You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no. You don't have to say what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance for you and me, There'll never be And don't it make you sad about it. You told me you loved me Why did you leave me all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me on the phone Girl. The second single from his debut studio album. The song was inspired by Justin Timberlake's relationship with Britney Spears. Timbaland produced this track and did the rap in the middle.
Cry Me A River (Album Version). 2. Cry Me A River (Dirty Vegas Vocal Mix). 3. Cry Me A River (Bill Hamel Vocal Remix). Cry Me a River produced for Timbaland Productions, Inc. Recorded at Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA. Mixed at Manhattan Center Studios, NYC. Strings recorded at The Studio, Philadelphia, PA.
Előadó: Justin Timberlake. Also performed by: MB14. Fordítások: Arab, Azerbajdzsán, Boszniai, Finn, Francia, Görög, Magyar, Német Olasz, Orosz, Perzsa, Román, Spanyol Szerb, Török Reklám. You were my sun. You were my earth.
Cry Me a River" is the second single from Justin Timberlake's solo debut album Justified. Released on December 17, 2002, the single, which features guest vocals and production by Timbaland & Scott Storch, won Timberlake a Grammy Award for "Best Male Pop Vocal Performance" in 2004. You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn'. ead the full lyrics for Cry Me a River. Discuss these lyrics on MetroLyrics. Spotlight On Neon Genesis Evangelion's iconic 'Fly Me to the Moon' renditions and where to hear them.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Cry Me A River (Album Version)||4:49|
|2||Cry Me A River (Dirty Vegas Vocal Mix)
Remix – Dirty Vegas
|3||Cry Me A River (Bill Hamel Vocal Remix)
Remix – Bill Hamel
|4||Like I Love You (Basement Jaxx Vocal Mix)
Rap – ClipseRemix – Basement Jaxx
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Produced For – Timbaland Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Mixed At – Manhattan Center Studios
- Recorded At – The Studio
- Recorded At – Ben's Kitchen
- Remixed At – Sunkissed Studios
- Published By – Tennman Tunes
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Virginia Beach Music
- Published By – TVT Music, Inc.
- Published By – Scott Storch Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Manufactured By – EMI Uden
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Larry Gold (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Justin Timberlake (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Backing Vocals – Justin Timberlake (tracks: 1 to 3), Marsha Ambroise* (tracks: 1 to 3), Timbaland (tracks: 1 to 3), Tyrone Tribbett And Greater Anointing* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Clavinet – Scott Storch (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Creative Director – David Lipman
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Mixing] – "Steamy"* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Recording] – Carlos "Storm" Martinez (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Mix] – Michael Tucker (tracks: 3)
- Guitar – Bill Pettaway (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Instrumentation By [Additional], Producer [Additional Production], Remix – Dirty Vegas (tracks: 2)
- Management – Johnny Wright , Just-In Time Entertainment Inc., Paul & Lynn Harless, Wright Entertainment Group
- Mixed By – Jimmy Douglass (tracks: 1 to 3), Timbaland (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Photography By – Steven Klein
- Producer – Hugo* (tracks: 4), Williams* (tracks: 4), Timbaland (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer [Additional Production], Remix – Bill Hamel (tracks: 3)
- Recorded By – Senator Jimmy D. (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Written-By – C. Hugo* (tracks: 4), J. Timberlake* (tracks: 1 to 4), P. Williams* (tracks: 4), S. Storch* (tracks: 1 to 3), T. Mosley* (tracks: 1 to 3)
Tracks 1 to 3: Tennman Tunes (adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.) / WB Music Corp. / Virginia Beach Music Corp. (All rights o/b/o itself and Virginia Beach Music adm. by WB Music Corp) / TVT Music Inc./ Scott Storch Music (ASCAP)
Track 4: Tennman Tunes (adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.) / EMI April Music, Inc. o/b/o itself and Chase Chad Music (ASCAP) / EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. o/b/o itself and Waters of Nazareth Publishing (BMI)
Cry Me a River produced for Timbaland Productions, Inc. Recorded at Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA. Mixed at Manhattan Center Studios, NYC. Strings recorded at The Studio, Philadelphia, PA.
Track 2: Additional instrumentation, production and remix recorded at Ben's Kitchen, London.
Track 3: Remix and additional production at Sunkissed Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24354 70012 5
- Barcode (String): 724354700125
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 5470012 @ 1 1-1-4-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1516
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
|JDJ-40068-2||Justin Timberlake||Cry Me A River (CD, Single, Promo)||Jive||JDJ-40068-2||US||2002|
|9254569||Justin Timberlake||Cry Me A River (CD, Single, Car)||Jive||9254569||Europe||2002|
|9254632||Justin Timberlake||Cry Me A River (CD, Single, CD2)||Jive||9254632||UK||2002|
|9254662P||Justin Timberlake||Cry Me A River (CD, Single, Promo)||Jive||9254662P||Europe||2002|
|9254562, 9254563||Justin Timberlake||Cry Me A River (CD, Single)||Jive, Jive||9254562, 9254563||Europe||2002|