War All the Time, its Island debut, arrives grandiose and gatefolded, with moody, urban impressionist artwork and a thank-you list that lasts for miles. Helmed by longtime Thursday producer Sal Villanueva and mixed by Rumblefish, the album rocks on the dynamics between singing and screaming, between rage unleashed and thoughts cast inward. Lyrically, the band's earnestness is admirable.
War All the Time is the third full-length studio album by American rock band Thursday and their first to be released on a major label. The title is from a poetry collection by Charles Bukowski and the band has stated on numerous occasions that it is not political, but rather that it reflects the struggles we all face in our daily lives. The album was produced by Sal Villanueva, who had produced all of Thursday's previous recordings. Signals Over the Air" was released to radio on August 12, 2003. Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to War All the Time (Thursday album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
thursday war all the time. Thursday War All the Time (Live Acoustic). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Thursday War All The Time (acoustic).
Album Name War All the Time. 11. Tomorrow I'll Be You. Bonustrack (Japanese Release).
War All the Time (2003) by Thursday. Genres: Post-Hardcore, Emocore Members: Geoff Rickly, Tucker Rule, Tom Keeley, Tim Payne, Steve Pedulla, Tim Gilles. Album (Studio full-length).
I declare war, Armageddon, let us swarm I'll bring the fucking storm, bury me in uniform Units form under the rising sun G 59, the tide has come Wash the blood, unite as scum Fill the air with tyrant dust Tonight we die, grey flags, wave 'em high Point your guns up at the sky, yelling, "We know God has died!" Palm trees drip with fucking fire, smoke and ash all in my eyes It's war time, all the fucking time Now who wanna die? Follow me, we can see the other side And if anyone's in the way, rip out their spine Leave 'em behind and repe.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||For The Workforce, Drowning||3:16|
|2||Between Rupture & Rapture
Keyboards – Tim Gilles
|4||Signals Over The Air
Keyboards – Tim Gilles
|5||Marches & Maneuvers||4:27|
|6||Asleep In The Chapel||3:46|
|7||This Song Brought To You By A Falling Bomb
Music By – Andrew Everding
Cello – Gretta CohnVocals – Jonah Mantranga*
|9||War All The Time
Backing Vocals – Dave Ciancio, Marc MeltzerVocals – Keri Levens
Programmed By – Arun Venkatesh
|11||Tomorrow I'll Be You||4:07|
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Manufactured By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Made By – UML
- Pressed By – UML
- Published By – Quiet City Music
- Published By – Marches And Maneuvers, LTD
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Big Blue Meenie
- Recorded At – Long View Farm Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – UML
- A&R – Ben Lazar
- A&R [Administration] – Tara Podolsky
- Art Direction, Illustration, Design – Morning Breath Inc.
- Backing Vocals, Bass – Tim Payne
- Backing Vocals, Drums – Tucker Rule
- Backing Vocals, Guitar – Steve Pedulla, Tom Keeley
- Booking – David Pollack*, Tim Borror
- Engineer – Arun Venkatesh, Erin Farley, Joe Pedulla
- Engineer [Assisted] – Lee Zappas, Mike LaPierre
- Engineer, Producer – Sal Villanueva
- Keyboards – Andrew Everding (tracks: 3, 5 to 8, 10, 11)
- Legal – Saguit Saad
- Lyrics By, Vocals – Geoff Rickly
- Management [Business] – Dittrich Management Group, Ltd
- Management [Tour] – Brian Vermouth
- Management [Worldwide] – Reverend Dave Ciancio*, Marc Meltzer
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Rumblefish
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Coady Brown
- Music By – Andrew Everding (tracks: 7), Thursday
- Other [Business Affairs] – Heath "Da Duke" Kudler*
- Other [Merchandise] – Josh Grden
- Other [Publishing] – Kevin Hershey
- Photography By – Ken Schles
- Sounds [Live] – Jordan Coopersmith
- Technician – Bryan Dean, Dave Crisafi
Notes℗© 2003 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
This release is for the standard jewel case version of the CD (non-digipack)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 44007 72932 8
- Matrix / Runout: B00 002 9302 01! J MADE IN USA BY UML
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|B0000293-02||Thursday||War All The Time (CD, Album, Dig)||Island Records, Victory Records||B0000293-02||US||2003|
|MR-876-2||Thursday||War All The Time (CD, Album)||Moon Records , Ukrainian Records||MR-876-2||Ukraine||2003|
|LDR 3512 THUR 051019||Thursday||War All The Time (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||LDR 3512 THUR 051019||Russia||Unknown|
|B000029302||Thursday||War All The Time (CD, Album)||Island Records||B000029302||Canada||2003|
|UICY-6303||Thursday||War All The Time (CD, Album, Enh)||Island Records||UICY-6303||Japan||2003|