AFI (also referred to as The Blood Album) is the self-titled tenth studio album by American rock band AFI. It was released on January 20, 2017, through Concord Bicycle Music. The album release includes four limited sleeve art and vinyl color variants, corresponding to each of the four members of AFI, and associated with each of the four blood groups (A, O, B and AB).
Band Name AFI. Album Name Burials. 版公司 Republic Records.
Burials is just a continued stepping stone in that regard. The same hooks and whoa-oh-oh's that have been the cornerstone of every set staple in their discography for the past two decades are still as abundant as ever, the only difference is that that backing atmosphere has now been pushed into the forefront.
Show all albums by AFI. Home.
Album · 2013 · 13 Songs. More By AFI. See All. December Underground. Black Sails In the Sunset. Released date 22 October 2013. Labels Republic Records. Members owning this album1. 1. The Sinking Night.
Listen free to AFI – Burials (The Sinking Night, I Hope You Suffer and more). 2013 release, the ninth studio album from the multi-platinum Alt-Rock band and their first for Republic Records. The Cali-based band recorded the album with producer Gil Norton (Pixies, Patti Smith, Foo Fighters) at East West Studios in Los Angeles. The record was mixed by Andrew Scheps (Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers).
The Conductor ? AFI re-visits the electronic, rock hybrid sound of "I Hope You Suffer" on "The Conductor. The band incorporates multiple keyboard sounds alongside the rock instruments, creating an atmosphere evocative of the slick black surface of polished ebony. The electronics focused verses are the highlight of the song, creating a contrast with the weak chorus section. Also, the chorus of "The Conductor" is one of a number of very similar sounding choruses on the album, a primary flaw of Burials. 7. Heart Stops ? On this song, AFI lets in an unexpected.
|1||The Sinking Night||2:18|
|2||I Hope You Suffer||4:37|
|3||A Deep Slow Panic||4:01|
|11||Greater Than 84||4:17|
|13||The Face Beneath The Waves||5:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Republic Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Republic Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Recorded At – EastWest Studios
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Ex Noctem Nacimur Music
- Produced For – 140dB
- Mixed At – Punkerpad West
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53364029
- A&R – David Benveniste, Rob Stevenson*
- A&R [For Republic Records] – Kristina Grossmann
- Art Direction, Design – AFI, Morning Breath Inc.
- Artwork [Images] – Surround
- Booking [CAA] – Emma Banks
- Booking [Europe] – Creative Artists Agency
- Booking [Ex-Europe] – WME
- Engineer – Dan Austin
- Legal – Stacy Fass
- Lyrics By – Davey Havok
- Management [Business] – ZZRLLP
- Management [Worldwide] – Velvet Hammer Music And Management Group
- Management [ZZRLLP] – Cheryl Tallman
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Andrew Scheps
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Justin Hergett
- Music By – Jade Puget
- Performer – AFI, Adam Carson , Davey Havok, Hunter Burgan, Jade Puget
- Photography By [Band] – Chris Anthony
- Producer – Gil Norton
NotesReleased in glossy gatefold card sleeve.
Made in the E.U.
On disc matrix: Made in Germany by EDC
On back: Made in E.U.
In booklet: All songs © 2013 Ex-Noctem Nacimur Music (BMI).
On back: ℗&© 2013 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602537585847
- Label Code: LC01846
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Mirror band, variant 1): 06025 375 858-4 01 + 53364029 [Universal logo x4]
- Matrix / Runout (Mould hub, variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0140
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [4x Universal logo] 06025 375 858-4 01 + 53364029
- Matrix / Runout (Mould hub, variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0123
|B0019158-02||AFI||Burials (CD, Album)||Republic Records||B0019158-02||US||2013|
|3758584||AFI||Burials (CD, Album)||Republic Records||3758584||Australasia||2013|
|B001915802||AFI||Burials (CD, Album, Dig)||Republic Records||B001915802||Canada||2013|
|B001915802||AFI||Burials (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Republic Records||B001915802||Russia||2013|
|UICU-1246||AFI||Burials (CD, Album)||Republic Records||UICU-1246||Japan||2013|