Dave Evans (14) – Elephantasia. Label: The Village Thing – VTS-14, The Village Thing – VTS 14. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Percussion – Rodney Matthews. Photography By – Dave Borthwick. Piano – Steve Swindells. Producer – Dave Evans (14), Ian A. Anderson. Sleeve – Dog Graphics, Rodney Matthews.
Termasuk video dangdut bisa dicari disini. Update setiap hari mengikuti musik trend yang sedang populer saat ini. Dave Evans - Judgement Day (STF-Records). VRC0600 Dave Evans 1. Durasi : 2. 9. Dave Evans - Elephantasia (full album, 1972). Stinger - 1977 - Fur-real (FULL ALBUM).
Let's be clear on which Dave Evans we're talking about: not the bluegrass musician and not the hard rock player. And we're certainly not talking about the Dave Evans who's better known as The Edge and plays guitar with a certain Irish rock band. We're talking about a guitarist born in Wales. And with a name as common as "Dave Evans," streaming is a challenge. The good news is that Earth also plans a first-time re-issue of Evans' second album, Elephantasia, next year. So who was Dave Evans? He was born in Bangor, north Wales, "an unspecified number of years ago" (as producer Ian A. Anderson wrote in the original liner notes to "The Words In Between").
Dave Evans - Elephantasia (full album, 1972). Union - Self Titled (full album) w/John Corabi, Bruce Kulick. The Judds - Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days). Patty Loveless "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive". Mummy's Darlings - Stormtroopers Of Rock N Roll (FULL ALBUM) - 2006. Dave Evans - Ninety Nine Years Is Almost For Life. 77 (Seventy Seven) - 21st Century Rock (Full Album). Canned Heat - Going Up The Country. Dave Evans - Sad Pig Dance - Full Album.
The Words in Between. Between but a bonus of 5 tracks taken from Daves second album, Elephantasia. The title track undeniably shows Daves intriguing guitar style with bouncy tinkling chords he makes the guitar sing. A true Folk album which still sounds as good today in my forties as it did in my teens. Dave Evans has lived in Belgium for many years, but is due (2007) to do a few gigs in Wales.
|A4||That's My Way|
|A5||On The Run|
|B1||St. Agnes Park|
|B3||Ten Ton Tasha|
|B4||Earth, Wind, Sun & Rain|
|B5||Take Me Easy|
- Distributed By – Transatlantic Records
- Copyright (c) – The Village Thing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Village Thing Records Ltd.
- Printed By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Made By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Published By – Village Thing Music
- Recorded At – Village Thing Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Composed By [All Songs], Arranged By – Dave Evans
- Electric Bass – John Merrett
- Engineer [Rockfield] – Ralph Down
- Engineer [Village Thing Studio] – David Wilkins, Gef Lucena
- Guitar, Vocals – Dave Evans
- Harmonica – Keith Warmington
- Percussion – Rodney Matthews
- Photography By [Photo] – Dave Borthwick
- Piano – Steve Swindells
- Producer – Dave Evans , Ian A. Anderson
- Sleeve – Dog Graphics*, Rodney Matthews
NotesFirst Category on cover, second on label.
ⓒ Village Thing
Ⓟ1972 Village Thing Records Ltd.
Made in England
The Village Thing Records,
The Barton, Inglestone Common, Badminton, Glos.
Distributed by Transatlantic Records.
Sleeve printed and made by MacNeill Press Ltd.
A2 to A4, B1, B3, B4: Recorded at Village Thing Studio (July 1972)
A1, A5, B2, B5: Recorded at Rockfield (June 1972)
B4 appears as 'Earth, Wind, Sun And Rain' on label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): VTS 14A-1AE A/G
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): VTS 14B-1A A/E
- Rights Society: M.C.P.S.