Egg Cream - Egg Cream MP3 version. 1372 downloads at 32 mb/s. Egg Cream - Egg Cream FLAC version. 2149 downloads at 31 mb/s. Download Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams - Egg Cream FREE. Arranged By – Andy Adams, Aram Schefrin, John Adisano. Art Direction – Neil Terk. Backing Vocals – Annie Sutton, Kathy Ingraham, Sharon Redd.
An egg cream is a cold beverage consisting of milk, carbonated water, and flavored syrup (typically chocolate or vanilla). Despite the name, the drink contains neither eggs nor cream. The egg cream is almost exclusively a fountain drink. Although there have been several attempts to bottle it, none have been wholly successful, as its refreshing taste and characteristic head require mixing of the ingredients just before drinking.
67% OFF. Egg Cream, Andy Adams. Egg Cream (Vinyl LP).
1 ounce chocolate syrup, 1 ounce cold milk, 8 ounces chilled seltzer water. Pour chocolate syrup into a large glass. Pour milk on top of chocolate syrup; stir until completely incorporated and smooth, about 30 seconds. Slowly pour seltzer water into chocolate mixture, stirring constantly. Mixture will foam and bubble.
Beat together the egg yolks and sugar. Discard the vanilla pod from the cream mixture, then slowly pour it into the yolk mixture, stirring well to combine. Pour the custard into 6 x 100ml ovenproof dishes, ramekins or teacups. Place in a deep roasting tray and fill the tray with warm water to reach halfway up the sides of the dishes.
20 Mayıs, 14:14 ·. Herkese Açık. Chewdaism – 2019 Film Festival – National Center For Jewish Film. 10 Nisan, 14:59 ·.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Can I Stay||3:39|
|A2||I Never Wanted To
Tenor Saxophone – Jeffrey Altman
|A4||I Wanna Be With You||4:31|
|A5||Dark Nite Blue Lite Ladies||2:40|
|B1||I Think It's Time We Met||3:55|
Congas, Timbales – Billy King
|B4||Until The End
Accordion – Steve Tubin
|B5||Good Strong Hearted Band||5:28|
- Record Company – Pyramid Recording Co. Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pyramid Recording Co. Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Pyramid Recording Co. Inc.
- Distributed By – Roulette Records, Inc.
- Produced For – D.G.O. Inc.
- Published By – Planetary Music Publ. Corp.
- Published By – Karolann Music Co.
- Produced For – Dennis Ganim Organisation, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound Ideas Studios
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ22119
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Arranged By – Andy Adams*, Aram Schefrin, John Adisano
- Art Direction – Neil Terk
- Backing Vocals – Annie Sutton, Kathy Ingraham, Sharon Redd
- Illustration – Carol Jean*
- Mixed By – Aram Schefrin, Dennis Ganim
- Producer – Aram Schefrin
- Recorded By – Geoff Daking
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Jay Borden, Tom Roberts
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Steve Robbins
- Written-By – Andrew Paul Adams
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): 9008-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): 9008-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): PY9008A-RE-1 MR Δ22119 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): PY9008B MR Δ22119-X STERLING
|PRA. 20275||Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams*||Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams* - Egg Cream (LP)||Pyramid||PRA. 20275||France||1977|
|PY - 9008||Andy Adams* & Egg Cream||Andy Adams* & Egg Cream - Egg Cream (LP, Promo)||Pyramid||PY - 9008||US||1977|
|IM - 35002||Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams*||Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams* - Egg Cream (LP)||Imavox||IM - 35002||Portugal||1977|
|PY-9008||Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams*||Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams* - Egg Cream (LP)||Pyramid||PY-9008||Canada||1977|
|NSPL 28230||Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams*||Egg Cream Featuring Andy Adams* - Egg Cream (LP)||PYE Records||NSPL 28230||UK||1977|