Malo is the first album by 12-piece San Francisco band Malo, released in 1972. It contains the single, "Suavecito". The album charted 14 at Pop albums. Pana" (Arcelio García, J. Abel Zarate) - 6:45. Just Say Goodbye" (Rodgers Grant/Luis Gasca) - 8:00. Café" (Jorge Santana/Arcelio García, J. Pablo Tellez) - 7:21. Nena" (Arcelio García, J. Pablo Tellez/Abel Zarate) - 6:28. Suavecito" (Richard Bean/Pablo Tellez/Abel Zarate) - 6:36.
Dos is the second album by Latin rock band Malo, released in 1972. Momotombo" (Pablo Tellez/Abel Zarate) - 5:06. Oye Mamá" (Arcelio Garcia, J. Leo Rosales) - 6:03. I'm For Real" (Arcelio Garcia, J. Jorge Santana) - 6:39. Midnight Thoughts" ( Pablo Tellez) - 3:58. Helá" (Arcelio Garcia, J. Francisco Aquabella) - 5:06. Latin Bugaloo" (Abel Zarate/Arcelio Garcia, J. - 9:31. Arcelio García, J. Vocals, percussion. Jorge Santana: Guitar. Abel Zarate: Guitars, vocals.
Evolution is the third album by Latin Rock band Malo, released in 1973. Moving Away" (Ron Smith/James Cicero) - 7:17. I Don't Know" (Sonny Henry) - 6:04. Merengue" (Francisco Aquabella/Arcelio Garcia, J. - 7:03. All For You" (Ron DeMasi/Jorge Santana/Pablo Tellez) - 4:04.
Malo's second album was cut with a lineup that had been reorganized following their debut. It's a little slicker than their first LP and the material isn't as strong. Again, it wasn't too typical of the album as a whole, which combined several tributaries of pop with imagination and high levels of musicianship. Sometimes this was stretched out with jamming much more intelligent and fully thought-out than most lengthy, d rock cuts, particularly on "Latin Boogaloo.
Malo is the first album by 12-piece San Francisco band Malo, released in 1972.
1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places.
Artwork By – Barbara Casado, John Casado. Artwork By – Jesus Helguera.
Album · 1972 · 6 Songs. See All. Celebracion: The Warner Brothers Recordings. Vamanos a Bailar - EP.
Malo - Evolution (1973). 2017-09-30 39:175,425. 2017-09-29 37:066,204. Malo' - La colline (Audio). 2017-05-19 03:3072,109. Hector Lavoe - El Malo - 1967. 2017-05-16 30:487,204. Bebe - Malo (Videoclip Oficial). 2015-07-15 03:4011,520,604. The Very Best of Malo. 2014-08-04 29:2470,538. 2007-07-19 06:3711,178,875. Malo' - Ciao (Audio). 2018-01-13 03:02206,628.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Abel Zarate, Arcelio Garcia Jr.*
|2||Just Say Goodbye
Written-By – Luis Gasca, Rodgers Grant
Written-By – Arcelio Garcia Jr.*, Jorge Santana, Pablo Tellez
Written-By – Abel Zarate, Arcelio Garcia Jr.*, Pablo Tellez
Written-By – Abel Zarate, Pablo Tellez, Richard Bean
Written-By – Abel Zarate, Arcelio Garcia Jr.*, Ismael Versoza, Pablo Tellez
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 108459
- Arranged By [Members Of] – Malo
- Art Direction – Chris Whorf*
- Artwork [Front Cover Credits] – Jesus Helguera
- Bass, Arranged By – Pablo Tellez
- Design [Album] – John & Barbara Casado*
- Drums – Richard Spremich
- Engineer [Recording] – Fred Catero, Jerry Zatkin*
- Lead Guitar – Jorge Santana
- Lead Guitar, Vocals, Arranged By – Abel Zarate
- Lead Vocals – Arcelio Garcia Jr.* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Management [Personal] – Christopher R. Wong
- Musician [Guest], Congas, Bongos – Victor Pantoja
- Musician [Guest], Lead Vocals – Richard Bean (tracks: B2)
- Musician [Guest], Timbales – Coke Escovedo, Richard Bean
- Other [Laughs & Good Vibes, Roadie] – T.M. Fisher (The Mouse)
- Photography By – Victor Aleman
- Piano, Electric Piano, Organ – Richard Kermode
- Producer, Engineer [Recording], Mixed By – David Rubinson
- Trumpet [1st], Flugelhorn – Luis Gasca
- Trumpet [2nd], Trombone, Flute, Soprano Saxophone – Roy Murray
- Vocals, Arranged By – Luis Gasca (tracks: A2)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Pacific Recording Studios, San Mateo, California
Mixed at Pacific Recording Studios
Additional Recording at Funky Features, San Francisco, California
Front Cover Credits: Reproduced with the permission of Galas De Mexico, S.A.
Note “We would like to acknowledge our special thanks to Coke Escovedo & Victor Pantoja for their beautiful feeling and contribution to this album.”—Malo
This album is dedicated to Linda Rogoff with our appreciation.
All selections published by Canterbury Music, except [A2], published by Mongo Music
©℗ 1972 Warner Bros. Records Inc.for the U.S. and WEA International
|BS 2584||Malo||Malo (LP, Album, Pit)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2584||US||1972|
|BS 2584||Malo||Malo (LP, Album, Ter)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2584||US||1972|
|WAR M 82584||Malo||Malo (8-Trk, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WAR M 82584||US||1972|
|K 46142, BS 2584||Malo||Malo (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||K 46142, BS 2584||Italy||1972|
|BS 2584||Malo||Malo (LP, Album, Promo, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2584||US||1972|