Produced by Dir En Grey. Album THE MARROW OF A BONE. 辱の雨 (Ryōjoku no Ame) Lyrics. Tsuminai hito sae mo Naminurui ame ni utare ne zuku kizu. Uso ga ima umare Doko kara de uso de wa naku natte. Itsushiku kotoba mo kono hi sae subete Ayamachi ni umorete yuku Aoku kegarenai kioku dakishime Gekijyou ni kurui nageki Inori wo yuuhi ni kakage. Burning from the inside Crying with pain Anata ni wa sukuenai.
Japanese Rock Band, DIR EN GREY OFFICIAL WEB SITE. LATEST NEWS, TOUR, RELEASE, BIOGRAPHY, FAN CLUB, MOBILE, and STORE. 辱の雨 (RYOUJOKU NO AME).
Dir en grey Ryoujoku no Ame (album version). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). dir en grey ryoujoku no ame ✖. 04:08. Dir En Grey Ryoujoku No Ame. 04:02. Dir en grey 凌辱の雨, Ryoujoku no ame LIVE take at YOKOHAMA BLITZ on May 23, 2008. Dir en Grey Ryoujoku no Ame (clip version). Dir en grey 凌辱の雨, Ryoujoku no ame.
New arrivals to Dir en grey will find this track a logical progression to Withering to death. The live tracks are good additions, but it would have been nice to have another original song on the disc, given the expense. 2007/02/02 Cam UNITED STATES. Love this single 5. I love this single. The song is amazing and it's normal Dir en greyesque music. Older fans and newer fans would love this single.
Dir En Grey (stylized as DIR EN GREY and previously as Dir en grey) is a Japanese heavy metal band formed in 1997 and currently signed to Firewall Di. a sub-division of Free-Will. With a consistent lineup of guitarists Kaoru and Die, vocalist Kyo, drummer Shinya and bassist Toshiya, they have released ten full-length records. Numerous stylistic changes have made the genre of their music difficult to determine, though it is generally considered to be a form of metal
Artist: Dir En Grey Title Of Album: Discography Year Of Release: 1997-2014 Genre: J-Rock, Alternative metal, Nu metal, Metalcore, Pprogressive Metal, Gothic Metal Quality: FLAC (Image+. As of 2014, they have recorded nine full-length records with a lineup consistent since its inception.
|1||凌辱の雨 Ryoujoku No Ame||4:08|
|2||The Final [Live]||4:40|
|3||悲劇は目蓋を下ろした優しき鬱 Higeki Ha Mabuta Wo Oroshita Yasashiki Utsu [Live]||5:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Firewall Div.
- Distributed By – Universal Music GmbH
- Distributed By – Season Of Mist
- Recorded At – Victor Studio
- Recorded At – Columbiahalle
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Manufactured By – www.scsmedia.de
- A&R [Director] – Hideki Furuta
- Art Direction, Design [Art] – Regina
- Bass – Toshiya
- Crew – Yuya Aoki
- Drums – Shinya
- Engineer [Assistant] – Yousuke Watanabe*
- Engineer [Live Recording] – Christian Fischer (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Engineer [Mastering] – Yasman
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Yasushi "Koni-young" Konishi*
- Executive-Producer – Dynamite Tommy
- Guitar – Die , 薫 Kaoru*
- Management [Artist Promotion EU] – Christoph Ortner-Bach, Matthias Muessig, Michael "Deville" Schober
- Management [Artist Promotion] – Emiko Kakechi, Eriko Uchihashi, Reina Namiki, Yoshiki Hashimoto, Yuko Ishida
- Management [Artist] – Atsushi Inoue
- Music By – DIR EN GREY
- Other [Official Fan Club] – Sachiyo Ryozoji, Yuri Kataoka
- Product Manager [Product Control] – Kana Shiba, Masahiko Oyamada
- Programmed By – 京 Kyo*, Yoshinoli Abe
- Technician – Hiroshi Kuroo, Junya Sato, Kazutaka Minemori
- Technician [Live PA] – Bernd Wittenberg
- Translated By – Emi Yamada
- Voice, Lyrics By – 京 Kyo*
NotesLive take at Columbiahalle on May 27, 2006.
Recording Studio: Victor Studio.
Mastering Studio: Bernie Grundman Mastering.
Distributed by: GAS: Universal Music GmbH, France, Season Of Mist.
℗ 2006 Firewall Div.
Made in EU.
Contains insert with lyrics in french & german.
Tracks durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4027792000182
- Matrix / Runout: www.scsmedia.de A659651-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9706
- Rights Society: GEMA
|SFCD-0042||DIR EN GREY||凌辱の雨 (CD, Maxi, Ltd, Gat)||Firewall Div.||SFCD-0042||Japan||2006|
|SFCD-0043||DIR EN GREY||凌辱の雨 (CD, Maxi)||Firewall Div.||SFCD-0043||Japan||2006|