Band Name Buddy Guy. Album Name As Good As It Gets. Wydawcy Vanguard Records. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album1.
As Good as It Gets is a 1997 American romantic comedy film directed by James L. Brooks, who co-wrote it with Mark Andrus. The paintings were created for the film by New York artist Billy Sullivan.
Buddy Guy, Junior Wells, Otis Spann, Louis Myers. Buddy Guy Greatest Hits. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells.
Title: As Good as It Gets (1997). The performances are uniformly excellent. Nicholson shows real range here - sure, he gets to be the sarcastic curmudgeon we've all come to expect, but his character also has moments of fear, repression and vulnerability which he brings off equally well. My problem with this character (and the "problem" only exists as I think about him afterward, not while I'm actually watching the movie) is in his conception: he seems to be whatever the writers want him to be at that moment, with no particular consistency from scene to scene so when he supposedly "changes" at the.
Buddy Guy's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates. Buddy Guy. added an album.
Watch As Good as It Gets Online. as good as it gets full movie with English subtitle. Melvin Udall, a cranky, bigoted, writer, finds his life turned upside down when neighboring gay artist Simon is hospitalized and his dog is entrusted to Melvin. In addition, Carol, the only waitress who will tolerate him, must leave work to care for her sick son, making it impossible for Melvin to eat breakfast. Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance. Actor: Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Cuba Gooding Jr, Greg Kinnear, Skeet Ulrich, Lupe Ontiveros, Yeardley Smith, Shirley Knight.
The Very Best of Buddy Guy is a credible attempt to digitally summarize Buddy Guy's entire pre-Silvertone career on a single 18-song disc. It encompasses the guitarist's 1957 demo "The Way You Been Treating Me," two killer Cobras, four of his hottest Chess sides, a couple notable Vanguards, a pair of alluring Atlantics, and three tremendously unsubtle 1981 items from Guy's days with the British JSP label.
Buddy Guy lyrics - 232 song lyrics sorted by album, including "High Heel Sneakers", "Mustang Sally", "Let Me Love You Baby". sort by album sort by song. album: "Left My Blues In San Francisco" (1967). Keep It To Myself Crazy Love When My Left Eye Jumps She Suits Me To A Tee Leave My Girl Alone Too Many Ways. album: "A Man And The Blues" (1968). A Man And The Blues I Can't Quit The Blues Money One Room Country Shack Mary Had A Little Lamb Just Playing My Axe Sweet Little Angel Worry, Worry Jam On A Monday Morning. live album: "This Is Buddy Guy" (1968).
|2||One Room Country Shack||5:36|
|3||The Things I Used To Do||3:43|
|4||(You Give Me) Fever||6:21|
|5||24 Hours Of The Day||2:53|
|6||You Were Wrong||4:48|
|7||Sweet Little Angel||5:35|
|8||You Got A Hole In Your Soul||3:54|
|9||Slow Blues (Instrumental)||6:47|
|12||My Time After Awhile||4:14|
|13||Come See About Me||8:37|
|14||Stormy Monday Blues||4:21|
- Alto Saxophone – Gary Bartz (tracks: 11-13)
- Baritone Saxophone – Leslie Crawford (tracks: 3-6,9)
- Bass – Ernest Johnson* (tracks: 11-12), Freebo (tracks: 13), Jack Myers (tracks: 1-7,8-9,10), Leroy Stewart (tracks: 14)
- Drums – David Stock (tracks: 13), Fred Below (tracks: 1-2,7-8,10,14), Glenway McTeer (tracks: 3-6,9), Jessie Lewis (tracks: 11-12), Lonny Taylor (tracks: 1-2,7-8,10)
- Guitar – Buddy Guy, Philip Guy* (tracks: 11-13), Tim Kaihatsu (tracks: 3-6,9), Wayne Bennett (tracks: 1,2,7,8,10)
- Harmonica – Junior Wells (tracks: 14)
- Piano – Junior Mance (tracks: 11-12), Mark Jordan (tracks: 13), Otis Spann (tracks: 1,2,7,8,10)
- Saxophone – Aaron Corthen (tracks: 1-2,7,8,10), Donald Hankins (tracks: 1-2,7,8,10)
- Tenor Saxophone – A.C. Reed (tracks: 3-6,9,11-13), Bobby Fields (tracks: 1-10)
- Trumpet – George Alexander (tracks: 3-6,9), Norman Spiller (tracks: 3-6,9)
- Vocals – Buddy Guy, Junior Wells (tracks: 14)
NotesTracks 2,7 Are From The Album "A Man And The Blues",1968.Recorded At Universal Studios In Chicago.
Tracks 3-6 Are From The Album "This Is Buddy Guy" 1968.
Track 9 Is Previously Unreleased From Live Concert Recording For The Album "This Is Buddy Guy".
Tracks 1,8,10 Are Previously Unreleased From The Recording Session For The Album "A Man And The Blues".
Tracks 11-13 are From The Album "Hold That Plane!",1972.
Track 14 Is From Junior Wells' Album "It's My Life,Baby!",1965.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 015707950923
|79509-2||Buddy Guy||As Good As It Gets (CD, Comp)||Vanguard||79509-2||Europe||1998|