Some photos from the making of the 2011 album "Wonderful Trouble" by Mark Rose. com/markrosemusic ww. witter. com/MrMarkDRose ww. arkrosemusic.
Listen to Wonderful Trouble online and get recommendations on similar music. Album descriptions on Last.
Album Wonderful Trouble. I Can See You (With My Eyes Closed) Lyrics. You can spend your whole life waiting for the chance of a lifetime And never stop or think twice And time, time doesn't stop because you ask it to I’m standing right in front of you, it’s true. Written By Mark Rose. Release Date July 5, 2011. Wonderful Trouble Mark Rose. 1. Wonderful Trouble.
The Sound of a Turnaround. The Sound of a Turnaround Tracklist. Show all albums by Mark Rose.
Trouble is the self-titled fourth studio album by the American doom metal band Trouble, released in 1990. It was the band's first release on Def American. All songs by Eric Wagner, Bruce Franklin and Rick Wartell. At the End of My Daze" – 3:13. Psychotic Reaction" – 3:15. A Sinner's Fame" – 4:18. The Misery Shows (Act II)" – 7:21. Black Shapes of Doom" – 3:47. Heaven on My Mind" – 4:09.
Since the breakup, lead vocalist Mark Rose has pursued a solo singer/songwriter career, playing more of a progressive pop and blues sound. He released his first full-length album, Wonderful Trouble, independently on July 5, 2011. The album was produced by Sean O'Keefe, who worked with Spitalfield on their 2003 release, Remember Right Now. His second album The Wild Type was released on September 15, 2015 on InVogue Records, Other former Spitalfield members JD Romero and TJ Milici play together in the band Thrillage. Daniel Lowder is not currently active. Secrets in Mirrors" (2006). Secrets in Mirrors" was pre-loaded in the Walkman NW-E013 model. It's Cold Out There" – released on A Santa Cause 2: It's a Punk Rock Christmas (2006). The Yearbook Song" - unreleased (2001).
Mark Rose is a singer/songwriter from Chicago, IL who plays his own blend of R&B infused rock and pop. Front man & key songwriter for rock band Spitalfield from 1998-2007, Rose has made a name for himself as a versatile songwriter and performer. Rose recently self-released Wonderful Trouble, his debut full length album (2011). Rose’s full-length solo debut, has style and emotion of a John Hughes movie soundtrack," says Aubrey Welbers of Alternative Press Magazine
Lyrics for She Doesn't by Mark Rose . Lyrics for She Doesn't by Mark Rose. More lyrics from the album.
ARCHIVE RELEASE) Mark Rose performs on Audiotree Live, April 25, 2013. Day with Mark Rose Fall FishingFLW Fishing. We spend an afternoon with Mark Rose on Kentucky Lake in the Fall. Rose discusses fall fishing tactics, his career, and his Outdoor Ministry. Mark Rose - "Well & Diet" (Official Music Video)invoguerecords. Mark Rose - "Georgiana" Live at Little Elephant (2/2)Little Elephant. From the upcoming album, "Wonderful Trouble"- coming July 5, 2011. 2016 ICAST Strike King Mark RoseFLW Fishing.
|3||How Strong We Are||4:04|
|4||Don't Say It||3:56|
|6||How Can You Believe In Me||4:09|
|7||Watch The Water Dry||4:22|
|9||It's Cold Out There||3:16|
|10||Agree To Disagree||3:45|
|11||I Can See You (With My Eyes Closed)||2:58|
|12||Shut It Down||3:40|
|13||Someone (Acoustic Session)||2:47|
|14||If You Want Love||4:28|
- Recorded At – Waterdog Studios
- Recorded At – Sounds Good Studios
- Mastered At – Airshow Mastering, Boulder, CO
- Backing Vocals – Bob Nanna (tracks: 1, 6), Jane Karr (tracks: 1), Lucas Carpenter (tracks: 5, 10), Nate Baker* (tracks: 2, 10), Pat Sansone (tracks: 3, 9), Soren Pedersen (tracks: 6, 8, 9)
- Bass – Will Baggett (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12, 14)
- Drums – Anthony "Face" Reid* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 9, 11, 12), Matt Walker (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 8, 14)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Soren Pedersen
- Engineer [Assistant Pro Tools Engineer] – Jonathan Pollock
- Guitar – Nate Baker* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 9, 11)
- Mastered By – Dominick Maita
- Percussion – Sean O'Keefe (tracks: 4, 6, 8, 14)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Matt Kornatz
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Sean O'Keefe
- Programmed By – Sean O'Keefe (tracks: 7, 10, 14)
- Programmed By, Percussion – Soren Pedersen (tracks: 8)
- Saxophone – Mai Sugimoto (tracks: 4, 9, 14)
- Synth, Piano, Mellotron – Pat Sansone (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 9, 11)
- Trumpet – Marquis Hill (tracks: 4, 9, 14)
- Words By, Music By, Vocals, Guitar, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Organ, Piano, Synth, Bass, Percussion – Mark Rose