Produced by Tony Berg & Ethan Gruska. Album Stranger in the Alps. Smoke Signals Lyrics. I went with you up to The place you grew up in We spent a week in the cold Just long enough to "Walden" it with you Any longer, it would have got old Singing "Ace of Spades" when Lemmy died But nothing's changed, . s all right Sleeping in my bed again, and getting in my head And. then walk around the reservoir. You, you must have been looking for me Sending smoke signals Pelicans circling Burning trash out on the beach.
Phoebe Bridgers Smoke Signals. other tracks: Phoebe Bridgers. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Phoebe Bridgers Georgia. Phoebe Bridgers Georgia(OST Касл/Castle) . 2.
Smoke Signals (Reprise) Phoebe Bridgers wrote her first song at age 11, spent her adolescence at open mic nights, and busked through her teenage years at farmers markets in her native Los Angeles. By age 20, she'd caught the ear of Ryan Adams, who listened to her perform her song "Killer" in his . studio, inviting her to come back and record it there the next day. The session blossomed into the three-song ‘Killer’ EP, released to much acclaim on Adams’s Pax-Am label in 2015. On September 22nd, Phoebe Bridgers will release her debut full-length, Stranger In The Alps. From the weeping strings and Twin Peaks twangs of opening track Smoke Signals, to the simple heartbreak of Funeral and melancholic crescendo of Scott Street, Stranger in the Alps is a swooningly beautiful record with a gothic heart.
You can learn a lot about Phoebe Bridgers’ sound by her associations. Ryan Adams produced and released her 2015 debut EP Killer, and she’s opening for Conor Oberst on a European tour this winter. Bridgers, just 22 years old, has a new single today, and it will stop your heart. Bridgers wrote Smoke Signals in a cabin outside Ketchum, Idaho, last spring. It finds her somberly emoting against a backdrop of guitar chords and orchestral swells
Phoebe Bridgers (born August 17, 1994) is an American musician. Bridgers released her major label debut 7", Killer, on Ryan Adams's record label, PAX AM. In early 2016 Bridgers supported Julien Baker on her 2016 East Coast tour. In June 2017 Bridgers signed to Dead Oceans. The album was produced by Tony Berg and Ethan Gruska
Smoke Signals (Reprise). This song is by Phoebe Bridgers and appears on the album Stranger in the Alps (2016).
|B||Motion Sickness (Demo)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phoebe Bridgers
- Copyright (c) – Phoebe Bridgers
- Recorded At – Zeitgeist Studios
- Published By – Whatevermom Music
- Published By – Pizza Money Music
- Mixed At – ARC Studios, Omaha, NE
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Baritone Guitar, Keyboards, Performer [Jet Engine] – Ethan Gruska (tracks: A)
- Drums – Marshall Vore (tracks: A)
- Keyboards – Tony Berg (tracks: A)
- Management – Darin Harmon
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Mogis
- Photography By – Nona Limmen
- Producer – Ethan Gruska (tracks: A), Tony Berg (tracks: A)
- Recorded By – Tony Berg (tracks: A)
- Songwriter – Marshall Vore, Phoebe Bridgers
- Strings – Rob Moose (tracks: A)
- Vocals, Guitar – Phoebe Bridgers
NotesThis 7" 45rpm single was sold at gigs supporting Conor Oberst, from 17th January 2017 onwards.
Recorded [...] at Zeitgeist Studio
Published by Whatevermom Music (ASCAP) Pizza Money Music (ASCAP)
Mixed [...] at ARC Studios
Special thanks to - Harrison Whitford, Jackson Bridgers, Jamie Bridgers, and Zachary Pancoast
℗ © 2017 Phoebe Bridgers
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched run-out): PB 0001 BG 62128-01 A1 SJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched run-out): PB 0001 BG 62128-01 B1 SJ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|none||Phoebe Bridgers||Smoke Signals (File, MP3, Single, 320)||Dead Oceans||none||US||2017|