1. Ionization Jones 11:51 2. Perpetuo Mojo Jones 4:24 3. Jones Tolstoyevich Jones 20:17 4. Jonesnost 5:07 5. Dialectical Jones 5:55.
Over a decade in existence and the free jazz trio Jones Jones has just dropped its third album. But the wait has been worth it with A Jones In Time Saves Nine ranking as their finest work so far, surpassing their previously most widely-distributed session Moscow Improvisations (Not Two, 2016) in emotional intensity and focus. Each of the mature talents involved boasts an impressive history.
A JONES IN TIME SAVES NINE (2019) by JONES JONES, released 11 November 2018 1. A FISTFUL OF JONES 2. TWELVE ANGRY JONES 3. THE JONES WHO KNEW TOO MUCH 4. THREE JONES OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI 5. NIGHT OF THE LIVING JONES 6. THE JONES WHO NEVER WAS 7. GONE WITH THE JONES released.
Album · 2016 · 5 Songs. Jones Tolstoyevich Jones (feat. Mark Dresser, Larry Ochs & Vladimir Tarasov).
We All Feel the Same Way. Pray IV Reign. Listen to The Moscow Improvisation now. Listen to The Moscow Improvisation in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Piano Improvisations Vol. 1 is an album recorded by Chick Corea and released in 1971. The album, along with its counterpart Piano Improvisations Vol. 2, was recorded over the course of two days in Oslo, Norway. The two albums in the Piano Improvisations series serve as a sort of bridge between Corea's other works in Circle and Return to Forever. The only musician featured on the album is Chick Corea on piano.
|2||Perpetuo Mojo Jones||4:24|
|3||Jones Tolstoyevich Jones||20:17|
- Recorded At – School Of Dramatic Art, Moscow
- Recorded At – Moscow Biennale
- Mastered At – Headless Buddha Mastering Lab
- Bass – Mark Dresser
- Music By [All Music ©] – Ochs*, Dresser*, Tarasov*
- Percussion – Vladimir Tarasov
- Photography By [Cover Photo By], Design – Doug Hall
- Photography By [Photos By] – Nataly Cheban*
- Producer [Produced By] – Larry Ochs, Andrey Zachesov*
- Recorded By [Recording By], Mixed By [Mixdown By] – Andrey Zachesov*
- Tenor Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone – Larry Ochs
NotesRecorded September 24, 2009, live in Manege Hall at Theater "School of Dramatic Art," during the 3rd Moscow Biennale and its special retrospective of Tarasov's installation art.
Mastering at Headless Buddha Lab in Oakland, California.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 901549 185973
- Rights Society: ZAIKS / BIEM