Series: Energy Rush – Dance Hits 93 (The 2nd Dimension). Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation. Energy Rush Presents: Dance Hits 93 (The 2nd Dimension) (CD, Comp).
17. Hear Me Say (Things Are Gonna Change). The Groove Corporation.
Never miss another show from Electric Rush. Bringing you infectious grooves on a dance floor near you. Electric Rush.
Rush is the debut studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released on March 1, 1974 by the band's own label Moon Records in Canada and by Mercury Records in the United States and internationally. Their first release shows much of the hard rock sound typical of many of the popular rock bands emerging earlier in the decade. Rush were fans of such bands as Led Zeppelin and Cream, and these influences can be heard in most of the songs on the album.
Features Song Lyrics for The Christians's Energy Rush Presents Dance Hits 93 album. The Christians - Energy Rush Presents Dance Hits 93 Album. Artist: The Christians. Send "The Christians" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Energy Rush Presents Dance Hits 93. 0. 1.
The Sustainable Dance Floor uses human movement as a source of energy. Kinetic energy is converted into electricity which powers the floor’s LED lights. Together with the floor, the plugins form the interactive energy experience we offer to our clients. Find out more about our Dancer. Download our digital brochure. The Dancer brochure Student Package Dancer. Are you interested in The Dancer for your event, festival, museum or activation? Please get in touch! leave us a message.
Epic is the third studio album by US electronica duo Blood on the Dance Floor, released on October 5, 2010. The album is the group's first with Jayy Von Monroe, and also their first to appear on the US Billboard charts. Several of the tracks appeared on previous Blood on the Dance Floor releases and reappear here in a rerecorded format. For reasons unclear, the album had an unusually large number of singles released. Blood on the Dance Floor. Dahvie Vanity – vocals.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Kim Sanders||Show Me (Culture Mix)
Remix – Culture*Written-By – H, Apel*, N. Katzmann*
|2||–Urban Cookie Collective||The Key, The Secret (Glamorously Developed Mix)
Written-By – R. Heath*
Written-By – A.D. Dels*, J.P. De Coster*, P. Wilde*, R.L. Slijngaard*
|4||–Tribe||Don't Go (Club Mix)
Written-By – G. Canale*, T. Carvalho*
|5||–Kim Esty||Funky Little Beat
Written-By – Larkins II*, Stone*, Butler*
|6||–2 Bigg Featuring Marilyn||I Got The Music
Featuring – Marilyn Remix – Riprock 'N' DashWritten-By – B. Boshell*
|7||–BKS||When You Love Somebody
Written-By – Sheppard*, Kavanagh*, Bekker*, Preobrazenski*
Producer, Mixed By – "Little" Louie Vega*Written-By – L. Vega*
|9||–L.A. Style||I'm Raving
Vocals [Uncredited] – NicoletteWritten-By – D. Slemming*, M. Mondino*, N. Okoh*
|10||–Channel X||Rave The Rhythm
Written-By – Van Lierop*, Adams*, Khan*
|11||–DJ Dero||Batucada (Latin Percussion Mix)
Written-By – C. Brown*
Written-By – Anon
|13||–Sue Chaloner||Move On Up
Written-By – Mayfield*
|14||–Carol Medina||And The Song Goes (Riprock Slow-Act I)
Remix – Riprock 'N' DashWritten-By – D. Breithaupt*, J. Collins*
|15||–TBTBT||One Track Mind (Iroc Ez House Mix)
Remix – I-RocWritten-By – A. Davis*, P. Davis*, TBTBT
|16||–Naughty By Nature||Hip Hop Hooray
Written-By – A. Criss*, K. Gist*, V. Brown*
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quality Music
- Copyright (c) – Quality Music & Video
- Distributed By – Quality Music & Video
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Published By – Get Into Magic
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Abfahrt Records
- Licensed From – Abfahrt Records
- Published By – peermusic (UK) Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pulse-8 Records
- Licensed From – Pulse-8 Records
- Published By – Any Kind Of Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Byte Records
- Licensed From – Radikal Records
- Licensed From – Quality Music
- Published By – Happy Stepchild Music Pub.
- Published By – Music Specialists Publishing
- Licensed From – T.J.S.B.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Yellow Dog Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bedbug Music
- Licensed From – Bedbug Music
- Published By – Indilu Publishing
- Published By – New York House Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
- Published By – Orfa Music
- Published By – BMG Publishing Belgium
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hi-Tension Records B.V.B.A.
- Licensed From – BMG Music Canada
- Published By – Be's Songs
- Licensed From – Antler-Subway Records NV
- Published By – I & Ear GmbH
- Published By – Musik Edition Discoton GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – OID Mortales Records
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Licensed From – Nucleus
- Published By – Ivan Mogull Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mellow Drama Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Green Dolphin Music
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Canada
- Published By – Tasting Music
- Published By – Too Bad To Be True Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Isba Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Too Bad To Be True Productions Inc.
- Licensed From – Isba Records Inc.
- Published By – T-Boy Music
- Published By – Naughty Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tommy Boy
NotesTrack 1 published by Edition "Get Into Magic" / Warner Chappell. ℗ 1993 Abfahrt Records. Courtesy of Abfahrt Records.
Track 2 published by Peermusic (UK) Ltd. ℗ 1993 Pulse-8 Records. Courtesy of Pulse-8 Records.
Track 3 published by Any Kind Of Music (ASCAP). ℗ 1993 Byte Records under license from Radikal Records. Courtesy of Quality Music.
Track 4 published by SOCAN. ℗ 1993 Quality Music & Video. Courtesy of Quality Music.
Track 5 published by Happy Stepchild Music Pub. (BMI) / Music Specialist Pub. (BMI). Courtesy of TJSB.
Track 6 published by April Music Inc. / Yellow Dog Music Inc. via Hudson Bay Music Co. Remixed for The Abstract Intelligent. ℗ 1993 Bedbug Music. Courtesy of Bedbug Music.
Track 7 ℗ 1993 Quality Music & Video. Courtesy of Quality Music.
Track 8 published by Indilu Publishing (BMI) / New York House Music (BMI). Produced and mixed for Masters At Work Productions, Inc. ℗ 1993 Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc. Courtesy of Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
Track 9 published by Orfa Music / BMG Publishing Belgium, adm. by BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP). ℗ 1993 Hi Tension Records, BVBA. Courtesy of BMG Music Canada.
Track 10 published by Be's Songs (SABAM). Courtesy TJSB under license from Antler Subway Records.
Track 11 published by I & Ear Gmbh / Musik-Edition Discoton GmbH. ℗ 1993 OID Mortales Records, Argentina. Courtesy of Quality Music.
Track 12 published by Copyright Control. Courtesy of TJSB under license from Nucleus.
Track 13 published by Ivan Mogull Music. ℗ 1993 Pulse-8 Records. Courtesy of Quality Music.
Track 14 remixed for The Abstract Intelligent. ℗ 1993 Mellow Drama Music / Green Dolphin Music. Courtesy of Quality Music.
Track 15 published by Warner/Chappell Music Canada / Tasting Music / Too Bad To Be True Publishing (SOCAN) (ASCAP). ℗ 1993 Isba Records Inc., under license from Too Bad To Be True Productions Inc. Courtesy of Isba Records Inc.
Track 16 published by T-Boy Music / Naughty Music (ASCAP). ℗ 1993 Tommy Boy. Courtesy of Isba Records Inc.
This compilation ℗ 1993 Quality Music. © 1993 Canada... Quality Music & Video. Distributed in Canada by / Distribué au Canada par Quality Music & Video. Made and printed in Canada.
Title appears as "Energy Rush... On The Electric Dance Floor" on the front cover, the back cover and disc itself, and simply as "Energy Rush" on the spines.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 63961 20322 4
- Barcode (String): 063961203224
- Matrix / Runout: #9311271 QCD-2032 MFG BY CINRAM