Music By, Lyrics By, Backing Vocals, Producer – Novica Urošević. Orchestra – Orkestar Novice Nikolića - Patala. Photography By – Zoran Kuzmanović Munja.
Nedeljko Bajić (Serbian Cyrillic: Недељко Бајић), known as Baja (born 9 June 1968), is a Serbian pop-folk singer. Bajić was born into a Serbian family in Šipovo, near Jajce in SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yugoslavia, and was brought up with two brothers and two sisters. His father died in his early childhood. He moved to Serbia in 1988, and lived in Novi Sad until 1999, when he moved to Belgrade, where he currently lives. Since 1991 he has also lived at times in Austria. Vreme Brise Sve (1992).
Album · 2015 · 12 Songs. More By Nedeljko Bajic Baja. See All. Album Dragih Uspomena (Serbian Music).
Contact Nedeljko Bajic on Messenger. ww. edeljkobajicbaja. Nedeljko Bajic Baja Fan Team. aban Šaulić - Zvanična stranica.
Nedeljko Bajić (Serbian Cyrillic: Недељко Бајић) (born January 1, 1965 in Šipovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yugoslavia) is a Bosnian Serb singer known professionally as Nedeljko Bajić Baja and Baja. He currently lives in Novi Sad in Serbia. Nedeljko was born to a poor family with 2 brothers and 2 sisters. His father died early in his childhood.
Novica Urošević (Serbian Cyrillic: Новица Урошевић; 1945 – 11 November 2009) was a Serbian folk singer and composer. Some of his most famous folk song compositions include: Ne može nam niko ništa, Ne daj da nas rastave, Svako traži novu ljubav, and Poslednji boem.
|2||Tamo Gde Si Ti||3:35|
|6||Lažem Ljude Lažem Sebe||2:44|
|8||Seti Me Se Seti, Seti||3:20|
|9||Trebaš Mi K`o Lek||2:40|
|10||Misleći Na Tebe||3:35|
|12||Rame Za Plakanje||3:13|
- Recorded At – Studio Pink
- Designed At – Litho Art Studio
- Manufactured By – BOD Berlin Optical Disc
- Arranged By – Nenad Nikolić Patalo
- Arranged By, Producer – Novica Nikolić Patalo
- Backing Vocals – Danka Stojiljković
- Engineer – Zoran Čolović
- Engineer [Post-production] – Srki Boy
- Executive Producer – Milan Kulić
- Music By, Lyrics By, Backing Vocals, Producer – Novica Urošević
- Orchestra – Orkestar Novice Nikolića - Patala*
- Photography By – Zoran Kuzmanović Munja
NotesPost-production "Digital Q Sound by Srky Boy"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: BOD GETE 009
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L357
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5201
|KD 30002210||Nedeljko Bajić Baja||Usijanje (Cass, Album)||Diskos||KD 30002210||Yugoslavia||1996|