Turn It Loud (Cass, Album). Solid Gold Records (2). SGC-1010. Turn It Loud (CD, Album, RE). Wounded Bird Records. Turn It Loud (LP, Album).
Album Name Turn It Loud. Labels Solid Gold Records. 2. Keep Walkin' Away.
Tracklist: 1. Turn It Loud, 2. Keep Walkin’ Away, 3. Don’t Ya Ever Leave Me, 4. People, 5. Don’t It Make Ya Feel, 6. Winnin’, 7. You Can’t Have Me, 8. Breakin’ Down. More albums from Headpins: Line Of Fire by Headpins. Head Over Heels by Headpins. View all albums . Turn It Loud. By: Headpins (1982, Rock). Keep Walkin’ Away.
Turn It Loud 0:00 2. Keep Walkin' Away 4:03 3. Don't Ya Ever Leave Me 8:39 4. People 14:13 5. Don't It Make Ya Feel 20:48 6. Winnin' 24:52 7. You Can't Have Me 28:57 8. Breakin' Down 34:34. Headpins Turn It Loud (FULL ALBUM) HQ. Headpins. Man, when I bought this album, I fucking wore it out. And then to see them on tour was epic. This band is fucking fantastic. Darby and Too Loud - the ultimate combo. 8 months ago +1. Great fu ing dance album. We were so lucky to be able to go see these guys every so often here in the Vancouver area. And sweat my ass off.
Debut album from The Headpins, one of Canada's best and most successful rock bands in the '80s. At the time of its original release in 1982, the band toured North America. Co-produced by Bill Henderson, member of the band Chilliwack. Includes the hit singles Turn It Loud and Don't It Make Ya Feel. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Album Intro： Headpins were a hard rock group from Canada featuring the very capable female lead vocalist Darby Mills. They issued only a handful of albums in the 1980s, one of which was Turn It Loud. 1. Turn It Loud 2. Keep Walkin' Away 3. Don't Ya Ever Leave Me 4. People 5. Don't It Make Ya Feel 6. Winnin' 7. You Can't Have Me 8. Breakin' Down.
|1||Turn It Loud||3:58|
|2||Keep Walkin' Away||4:35|
|3||Don't Ya Ever Leave Me||5:33|
|5||Don't It Make Ya Feel||4:09|
|7||You Can't Have Me||5:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Wounded Bird Records
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Published By – ATV Music Publishing Of Canada Ltd.
- Published By – 18 Karat Gold Music
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Made By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z53959
- Bass – Ab Bryant
- Design [CD package design] – Rodney Bowes
- Design [Original package design] – Bob Defrin
- Drums – Bernie Aubin
- Engineer [2nd] – Patrick Glover*
- Illustration – Don Brautigam
- Lead Vocals – Darby Mills
- Liner Notes – Kerry Doole
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Producer – Bill Henderson
- Producer, Guitar – Brian MacLeod
- Recorded By, Mixed By – David Slagter
- Written-By – Aubin* (tracks: 2), MacLeod* (tracks: 1 to 8), Mills* (tracks: 2, 5, 6)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 64140 01512 8
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3U
- Matrix / Runout: Z53959 M0S1 45 WOU 151.3-2 TEXT 01
|SGR-1010||Headpins||Turn It Loud (LP, Album)||Solid Gold Records||SGR-1010||Canada||1982|
|SGC-1010||Headpins||Turn It Loud (Cass, Album)||Solid Gold Records||SGC-1010||Canada||1982|
|SD 38-151||Headpins||Turn It Loud (LP, Album)||Atco Records||SD 38-151||US||1982|
|79786-2||Headpins||Turn It Loud (CD, Album, RM)||Solid Gold Records||79786-2||Canada||2000|
|ATC K 50 897, ATC 50 897-1, (SD 38-151)||Headpins||Turn It Loud (LP, Album)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records, Atlantic||ATC K 50 897, ATC 50 897-1, (SD 38-151)||Germany||1982|