Backwoods Bayou Adventure (LP, Album). Backwoods Bayou Adventure (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl). Starflite, Starflite.
Tommy McLain (born 15 March 1940, in Jonesville, Louisiana) is an American swamp pop musician, best known as a singer but who also plays keyboards, drums, bass guitar, and fiddle. McLain first began performing in the 1950s, along with country singer Clint West. The two were both members of The Vel-Tones in the late 1950s and The Boogie Kings in the 1960s, and they recorded a duet, "Try to Find Another Man", in 1965.
When the Louisiana songwriter Tommy McLain recorded it in 1966, his version became the biggest mainstream hit, going to on the Hot 100 tally. Other artists who recorded the song include Reba McEntire, Loretta Lynn and Emmylou Harris. Elvin Bishop recorded this on his 2005 album Gettin' My Groove Back. His version is an instrumental featuring a slide guitar. Tommy McLain is the record I really like
Sweet Dreams from Tommy McLain (1966) (7''). More Albums by Tommy McLain. Another Saturday Night - Louisiana Jukebox HitsTommy McLain. Backwoods Bayou AdventureTommy McLain. Another Saturday NightTommy McLain. Lose The Blues (Moody Man Mac), It's Not Fun AnymoreTommy McLain. Together Again, Barefootin'Tommy McLain. Think It Over, I Can't Take It No MoreTommy McLain. Please Mr. Sandman, They'll All Call Me DaddyTommy McLain. Sweet Dreams, I Need You SoTommy McLain.
Features Song Lyrics for Tommy McLain's Voices Of Americana: Tommy McLain album. Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile) Lyrics. Tommy McLain Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Tommy McLain Lyrics.
Tommy McLain lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Wasted Days And Wasted Nights, Before I Grow Too Old, I at LyricsFreak. Lyrics Artists: T Tommy McLain. All Tommy McLain lyrics A-Z. Tommy McLain lyrics.
|A1||Lose The Blues (Moody Man Mac)||3:28|
|A2||Singing To Beat The Band||4:02|
|A3||My 'Ol Lady Left Me||3:40|
|A4||It's Not Fun Anymore||2:38|
|A5||Another Town Another Train||3:13|
|B1||(I Don't Love You) Since You Walked Out On Me||2:21|
|B2||Come Back To Me Babe (It's Raining In Natchez)||3:16|
|B3||New York City Dreams||2:45|
|B4||That's Good Enough For Me||2:13|
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Sugar Hill Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, New York
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- A&R – Leo O'Neil, Mickey Moody*
- Backing Vocals – Gaylan Latimer, Pat Strazza
- Bass – Rick Robertson
- Cover – Mark Hess
- Design – Paula Scher
- Drums – Rudy Blake
- Engineer – Leo O'Neil, Mickey Moody*
- Guitar – Andre Mathews, Eddie Nation, Scott Hardy , Mickey Moody*
- Keyboards – Leo O'Neil, Peter Schless
- Mastered By – Stan Kalina
- Photography – Sam Adair*
- Producer – Huey P. Meaux
- Steel Guitar – Larry White
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): AL 36082
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): BL 36082
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, stamped): P AL 36028-1F
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, stamped): P BL 36028-1F
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides, runout, etched): S A3
|BL 36028||Tommy McLain||Backwoods Bayou Adventure (LP)||Starflite||BL 36028||US||1979|
|BL 36028, JZ 36028||Tommy McLain||Backwoods Bayou Adventure (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||Starflite, Starflite||BL 36028, JZ 36028||US||1979|