Some of the tracks on the CD are different versions of the songs provided in earlier albums.
40ème Festival Interceltique de Lorient. Авторы текста и музыки. UMG (от лица компании "Keltia Musique"); PEDL, Warner Chappell, CMRRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music In. UBEM, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (14). UMG (от лица компании "Island Def Jam"); ASCAP, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, PEDL, LatinAutor, UBEM, CMRRA, UMPG Publishing, Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (9). Композиция.
Album · 2002 · 20 Songs. Throughout the ’90s and into the early ’00s, the Irish alt-rockers managed to change up their style every couple of records. Linger is enchanting jangle pop that captures singer Dolores O’Riordan’s mezzo-soprano at its most ethereal; on Zombie, she and the group get political over loud, grunge-soaked riffs. But maybe the most radical curveball of them all arrives in the form of Salvation, a short, frenetic slice of Celtic punk rock pierced with ska horns
5. I Can't Be with You. The Cranberries. 6. Ridiculous Thoughts. 13. Just My Imagination. The Cranberries Songs and Albums.
Tracks 19 and 20 of that same disc are previously unreleased tracks. CD1 is mastered at Soundmasters, London. Zombie (Camel's Hump Mix) is remixed at BLG by Andy Hughes and LX Paterson (The Orb). Skank by Sir David 'on the road' Jarrow. Assisted by Connor 'ta sport'. There are a few minor errors on the tracklist.
Dreams: The Collection - The Cranberries. Songs like 'Ode to my family' and 'Salvation' as well as 'Linger' and 'Dreams' are everlasting tunes that leave a great sound and a wonderful craving for more. Their sound is idyllic and pleasing to ears; the kind of rock you can comfortably listen to with your family.
chr9 When You're Gone. More albums from The Cranberries. 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best Of The Cranberries (2005). 2 tabs Wake Up And Smell The Coffee (2001). 2 tabs Bury The Hatchet (1999). 5 tabs To The Faithful Departed (1996). 2 tabs No Need To Argue (1994). 18 tabs Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? (1993).
|4||Ode To My Family||4:31|
|5||I Can't Be With You||3:07|
|8||Free To Decide||3:23|
|9||When You're Gone||3:52|
|13||Just My Imagination||3:13|
|14||You & Me||3:17|
|16||Time Is Ticking Out||3:01|
|17||This Is The Day||4:15|
|19||New New York||4:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory Criteria
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany – 51292582
- Artwork [Research & Archive] – Cally, Cheryl Braje, Rainer Lindheim
- Band [The Cranberries Are:], Bass – Mike Hogan
- Band [The Cranberries Are:], Drums, Percussion – Fergal Lawler*
- Band [The Cranberries Are:], Guitar – Noel Hogan
- Band [The Cranberries Are:], Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Dolores O'Riordan Burton*
- Design – Peter Curzon, Storm Thorgerson
- Management – Timeless Music*
- Mastered By – Gordon Vicary
- Photography By [Collage Photos] – Dan Abbott , Rupert Truman
- Photography By [Cover] – Andy Earl
- Producer – Benedict Fenner* (tracks: 11 to 14), Bruce Fairbairn (tracks: 7 to 10), Stephen Street (tracks: 1 to 6, 15 to 20), The Cranberries (tracks: 11 to 14)
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – Dolores O'Riordan, Noel Hogan (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 12 to 14, 16, 19, 20)
NotesIssued in a jewel case with clear tray and a 20-page booklet. Some copies may carry a sticker that reads:
'Includes 'Dreams' 'Linger', 'Zombie' plus the new hit single 'Stars' 063 277-2'
This edition is made by Universal M & L, Germany.
– Stars: The Best Of 1992-2002 is made by Disctronics, UK
– Stars: The Best Of 1992-2002 is made by EDC, Germany
Tracks 19 & 20 are previously unreleased and recorded in Miami at Criteria Hit Factory Studios on June 3-6 2002 during a break in the American tour.
Track 18 is listed as a bonus track - #1 non-single as voted by the fans.
Mastered at Soundmasters, London.
Publishing administered by Universal Music Publishing, Ltd. except tracks 19 and 20 administered by Copyright Control, Ltd. Tracks 15 to 17 courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
℗ 2002 The Island Def Jam Music Group
© 2002 The Island Def Jam Music Group, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 44006 32772 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 044006327723
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 00407
- Matrix / Runout (Mould / hub text): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L G
- Matrix / Runout: 00440 063 277-2 01 / 51292582
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0143
|063315-2||The Cranberries||Stars: The Best Of 1992-2002 (2xCD, Comp, Ltd)||Island Records||063315-2||Europe||2002|
|9829907||The Cranberries||Stars: The Best Of 1992-2002 (DVD-V, Copy Prot., Dlx, Ltd, RP, NTSC + 2xCD, Comp)||Universal International Music B.V.||9829907||Mexico||2005|
|982 990-7||The Cranberries||Stars: The Best Of 1992-2002 (2xCD + DVD + Box, Comp, Ltd)||Island Records||982 990-7||Asia||2005|
|0602498299074||The Cranberries||Stars: The Best Of 1992-2002 (2xCD + DVD + Box, Comp, Ltd)||Island Records, Universal Music DVD Video||0602498299074||Europe||2005|
|063277-4||The Cranberries||Stars: The Best Of 1992-2002 (Cass, Comp)||Island Records, Universal Müzik Yapım||063277-4||Turkey||2002|