This performance was recorded live at Hammersmith Odeon on 11 May 1984. Mixed at Trilion Studios, London August 1984.
Pressure Points (LP, Album). P33L20001, P33L-20001. Pressure Points - Live In Concert (CD, Album). London Records, London Records.
Pressure Points is a music live recording by CAMEL (Symphonic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1984 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Camel: Pressure Points, Live in Concert Multiple Formats Camel Productions 2006. Pressure Points Live In Concert Polygram, London 1990.
Camel is the first studio album by English progressive rock band Camel, released on MCA Records in February 1973. By August 1972, Camel were signed to MCA Records. They quickly entered the studio to record their first self-titled album, Camel. A collection of individual songs, chiefly from Andrew Latimer and Peter Bardens, the album was greeted with muted success and MCA did not take an option for a second album.
Date de parution Novembre 1984. Labels Decca London Recordings Polygram. Style MusicalRock Progressif. Membres possèdant cet album4. CD 1. 1. Pressure Points.
Also known as. English. Pressure Points: Live in Concert. instance of. live album.
a Live release by Camel. Release History (Labels) 0.
Camel Pressure Points-front.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By – John McBurnie
|B5||Rhayader Goes To Town||5:17|
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Mixed At – Trilion Studios
- Bass – Colin Bass
- Coordinator [Comfort Co-ordinator] – Andy Martin
- Drums, Percussion – Paul Burgess
- Engineer – David Wooley*, Haydn Bendall
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mick Mckenna
- Engineer [Tape Engineer] – Johnny (Idle) Bealby*
- Keyboards – Richie Close*
- Keyboards [Lead] – Ton Scherpenzeel
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Andy Latimer*
- Lyrics By – Susan Hoover (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
- Organ – Pete Bardens*
- Producer – Andy Latimer*
- Research [& Co-ordination For Decca International] – John Tracy
- Saxophone – Mel Collins
- Vocals, Keyboards – Chris Rainbow
- Written-By – Latimer* (tracks: A1 to B5), Schelhaas* (tracks: A3), Bardens* (tracks: B4, B5)
NotesMixed at Trilion Studios, London, August 1984.
This performance was recorded live at Hammersmith Odeon on 11th May 1984.
Record facility: Rolling Stones Mobile.
|SKL 5338||Camel||Pressure Points (LP, Album)||Decca||SKL 5338||UK||1984|
|P33L20001, P33L-20001||Camel||Pressure Points - Live In Concert (CD, Album)||London Records, London Records||P33L20001, P33L-20001||Japan||1985|
|CP809DVD||Camel||Total Pressure (Live In Concert 1984) (DVD-V, Album, NTSC)||Camel Productions||CP809DVD||US||2006|
|823 764-2||Camel||Pressure Points (CD, Album)||Polydor||823 764-2||Germany||1984|
|ECLEC 22162||Camel||Pressure Points – Live In Concert (2xCD, Album, RE, RM, Exp)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 22162||Europe||2009|