Who was that band you played in the car" The Sound of Animals Dying or something"!’ No, I told my friend, what we listened to was the ntal group known as The Sound of Animals Fighting. Members included are from such acts as Circa Survive, Rx Bandits, and Chiodos. Following, Tiger & The Duke, I felt that they would build off their dynamic debut. Instead, they took a completely different approach, far away from the progressive aspect and more towards an experimental feel. After twelve tracks of a constant love and hate relationship, the most complete song comes out of left field, The Heretic. For once on the record, a song that flows, transitions beautifully and is hardly irritating. The lyrics are clear and the string accompaniment in the background layers the song with awe and an aura.
Lover, the Lord Has Left U. .The album contains songs with considerably different timbre than the songs on the band's first album.
Tiger And The Duke More The Sound Of Animals Fighting now. Listen to Lover, The Lord Has Left U.in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Album · 2006 · 14 Songs. There Can Be No Dispute That Monsters Live Among Us. 6:33. 14 Songs, 56 Minutes. Released: 16 May 2006. More By The Sound of Animals Fighting.
Indie Rock The Sound of Animals Fighting Dodaj teksty piosenek do albumu. Data wpisu 30 Maj 2006. Wydawcy Equal Vision Records.
All parts of the album Tiger and the Duke were recorded individually and each member was only able to hear the part they contributed to the album. The only member who heard the whole album during its recording process was Balling on May 30th, 2006. There are 1 The Sound Of Animals Fighting Ukulele tabs and chords in datatabase
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||My Horse Must Lose||4:22|
Words By – Nathan Burke
|6||Horses In The Sky||5:21|
|7||Stockhausen, Es Ist Ihr Gehirn, Das Ich Suche||8:03|
|8||Prayers On Fire||3:30|
|9||The Golden Boy That Was Swallowed By The Sea
Words By – M. Gira*
|12||St. Broadrick Is In Antarctica
Words By – Drew Roulette, Gavin Hayes
|14||There Can Be No Dispute That Monsters Live Among Us||6:35|
- Copyright (c) – Equal Vision Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Equal Vision Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – TSOAF Music
- Copyright (c) – Michael Gira
- Copyright (c) – Young God Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Nathan's Phase
- Mastered At – Threshold Sound + Vision
- Pressed By – DiscUSA
- Arranged By [Arranger] – Rich Balling
- Artwork – Fritz Welch, Stephen O'Malley
- Band [TSOAF] – The Hyena, The Lynx , The Nightingale, The Penguin , The Ram , The Skunk, The Walrus, The Wolf?
- Concept By [Album Title] – Gared O'Donnell
- Drums – Marc Shereshevsky
- Engineer [Assistant] – Anthony Barro, David Embree [Atlas The Optimist]*, Eugene Perreras
- Mastered By – Stephanie Willa*
- Producer – Rich Balling
- Producer [With] – Matthew Embree
- Programmed By [Programming] – Technology (tracks: 6 to 8, 10, 12)
- Recorded By [Additional], Composed By [String Compositions] – Matthew Embree
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ryan Baker
- Soprano Vocals [Dramatic Toloratura Soprano] – Ash White
- Violin – anDREa babinski*
- Vocals – Richard Balling, Sr.
- Voice [Fasri] – Newsha Mohajeri
- Voice [Na'vajo] – Shayla Blatchford
- Voice [Sanskrit] – Amirtha Kidambi
- Voice [Spoken Word] – Tharlene Rogers
NotesMade in USA
Digisleeve / Gatefold
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 94558 11272 7
- Barcode (String): 794558112727
- Matrix / Runout: 4/10/06 EVR127 03 [DiscUSA logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L794
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D4G
|EVR127||The Sound Of Animals Fighting||Lover, The Lord Has Left Us... (2xLP, TP, 180)||Equal Vision Records||EVR127||US||2014|
|EVR127||The Sound Of Animals Fighting||Lover, The Lord Has Left Us... (2xLP, 180)||Equal Vision Records||EVR127||US||2014|
|EVR127||The Sound Of Animals Fighting||Lover, The Lord Has Left Us... (2xLP, Whi)||Equal Vision Records||EVR127||US||2014|
|EVR127||The Sound Of Animals Fighting||Lover, The Lord Has Left Us... (2xLP, Ltd, Cle)||Equal Vision Records||EVR127||US||2014|