3. Dance With My Godfather (Johnny Rocks Remix You Can't Refuse). 4. Luna Mezz'o Mare (Johnny Rocks Villa Paradiso Vocal w/ Intro). 5. Luna Mezz'o Mare (Johnny Rocks Villa Paradiso Vocal w/o Intro). 6. Tarantella, Luna Mezz'o Mare (Johnny Rocks Festival Reprise). Composed By – Carmine Coppola, Nino Rota. Featuring – Alessandra Valentino (tracks: 4, 5). Producer – Johnny Rocks. Producer – Joe Carrano.
Released: April 23, 2008. 1. Dance With My Godfather. 2. 3. Luna Mezz'o Mare (feat.
Dance With My Godfather 2008. Tarantella/Luna Mezz'o Mare. Dance With My Godfather 2008. Alessandra Valentino). Singles & EPs. See All.
Alessandra Valentino. Johnny Rocks, Lights Out, Rich Tycoon, N Cali.
The Godfather Wedding Scene Lyrics. FADE FROM BLACK: Int. of Don Corleone's home office -day. BONASERA (seated in front of the Don's desk, facing the camera). I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. MICHAEL: Well, when Johnny was first starting out, he was signed to this personal service contract; with a big band leader. And as his career got better and better, he wanted to get out of it. Now, Johnny is my father's godson. CUT TO: Connie and the Don dance to "The Godfather Waltz (Come Live Your Life With Me)".
The original rockabilly wildman, Johnny Burnette led the seminal Rock 'n' Roll Trio, which slightly predated Elvis Presley. Their raw, unfettered sound inspired several generations of rockers, and the best of their output is featured in this collection, along with a generous helping of material from Burnette's later (1957-1960) solo recordings. While some of the solo sides bear a bit more of a pop sensibility, there's always plenty of rock-&-roll abandon in Burnette's delivery, and the driving force of the Trio tracks is still a wonder to behold.
Johnny Ola was a Sicilian mobster and right hand man to Hyman Roth. Johnny Ola had been an associate of Hyman Roth during the early deals with Fulgencio Batista in Havana, as well as running molasses with Vito Corleone. He acted as an intermediary between Roth and the Corleone family. Along with Mortie Whiteshoes, Ola was part of the plan to assassinate Michael Corleone along with Roth and (unwittingly) Michael's brother Fredo Corleone
|1||Dance With My Godfather (Johnny Rocks Edit)||4:36|
|2||Dance With My Godfather (Johnny Rocks Extended Edit)||5:51|
|3||Dance With My Godfather (Johnny Rocks Remix You Can't Refuse)||9:08|
|4||Luna Mezz'o Mare (Johnny Rocks Villa Paradiso Vocal w/ Intro)||2:48|
|5||Luna Mezz'o Mare (Johnny Rocks Villa Paradiso Vocal w/o Intro)||2:48|
|6||Tarantella / Luna Mezz'o Mare (Johnny Rocks Festival Reprise)||2:43|
- Composed By – Carmine Coppola, Nino Rota
- Featuring [Vocals] – Alessandra Valentino (tracks: 4, 5)
- Producer – Johnny Rocks
- Producer [Additional] – Joe Carrano
- Programmed By – Joe Carrano
- Remix – Johnny Rocks
- Written-By – Paolo Citarella
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 96873 05356 3