Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain by Current 93. .All songs composed by Current 93. Produced and mixed by Andrew Liles, Steven Stapleton and David Tibet. Recorded at The Rooms with Rob Sands. Final recording and mixing at Metway Studios with Jake Rousham as engineer. All English text and all artwork by David Tibet. released January 12, 2014.
Aleph at Hallucinatory Mountain. Current 93. Released 2009. Aleph at Hallucinatory Mountain Tracklist. 1. Invocation Of Almost Lyrics. 2. Poppyskins Lyrics. Aleph at Hallucinatory Mountain Q&A. More Current 93 albums. The Light Is Leaving Us All. I Am the Last Of All the Field That Fell: A Channel. Show all albums by Current 93. Home.
Monohallucinatory Mountain, Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain - Current 93. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Band Name Current 93. Album Name Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain. Data de lançamento 18 Maio 2009. Labels Coptic Cat. Estilo de MúsicaDark Ambient. Membros têm este álbum0. Invocation of Almost.
Album · 2009 · 8 Songs. Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain Current 93. Electronic.
|1||Invocation Of Almost||8:49|
|3||On Docetic Mountain||8:14|
|4||26 April 2007||5:13|
|5||Aleph Is The Butterfly Net||5:54|
|6||Not Because The Fox Barks||10:14|
|8||As Real As Rainbows||5:23|
- Recorded At – Metway Studios
- Recorded At – The Rooms
- Mixed At – Metway Studios
- Manufactured By – Southern Records
- Distributed By – Southern Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Current 93
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Tibet
- Copyright (c) – Current 93
- Copyright (c) – David Tibet
- Bass, Piano, Vocals, Bells [Finger] – Andrew W.K.
- Cello, Synthesizer – John Contreras
- Composed By – Current 93
- Design – David Tibet, Paul Jackson
- Drums, Percussion – Alex Neilson
- Electric Guitar – Matt Sweeney
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Bass – Keith Wood
- Electronics – Steven Stapleton
- Electronics, Guitar [Guitars] – Andrew Liles
- Engineer [Final Recording, Mixed By] – Jake Rousham
- Guitar [July And Gorgon], Lyrics By [All English Text], Artwork [All], Translated By [All Translations From The Coptic By] – David Tibet
- Other [David Tibet's Art Is Represented By] – Isis Gallery
- Photography By [Alex Neilson] – Alex Woodward
- Photography By [Alice And Henry Rousham] – Jake Rousham
- Photography By [Andrew Liles] – Andy Keetch
- Photography By [Andrew W.k.] – Victoria Stevens
- Photography By [Andria Degens], Photography By [David Tibet, Back Of Booklet By] – Maude Swift
- Photography By [Baby Dee] – Stephen Freiheit
- Photography By [David Tibet, Inside Booklet By] – Andria Degens
- Photography By [James Blackshaw] – Sophie Cooper
- Photography By [John Contreras] – Chris Gonzalez
- Photography By [Keith Wood] – Nicole Poppi
- Photography By [Matt Sweeney] – Andrew W.K.
- Photography By [Ossian Brown, With Image Post Production By] – Ossian Brown, Peter Christopherson
- Photography By [Ossian Brown] – Stephen Thrower
- Photography By [Rickie Lee Jones] – Lee Cantelon
- Photography By [Sasha Grey] – Ian Cinnamon
- Photography By [Steven Stapleton] – David Tibet
- Photography By [William Breeze] – Carl Abrahamsson
- Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Baby Dee
- Producer, Mixed By – Andrew Liles, David Tibet, Steven Stapleton
- Recorded By [With] – Rob Sands
- Synthesizer, Organ [Treated], Electronics – Ossian Brown
- Twelve-String Guitar, Piano – James Blackshaw
- Viola [Electric], Sampler [Viola Controlled] – William Breeze
- Vocals – Alice Rousham, Andria Degens, David Tibet, Henry Rousham, Matt Sweeney, Rickie Lee Jones, Sasha Grey
NotesRecorded at the Rooms.
Final recording and mixing at Metway Studios.
The framed image held by David is an original painting by Aleister Crowley and is from David's collection.
℗ Current 93 and David Tibet 2009
© Current 93 and David Tibet 2009
Made in EU
Manufactured and distributed by Southern Records
The musical material on both UK & US editions is identical, although the covers of the two editions, the CD Art and two of David’s paintings inside the digipak are different.
The CD comes with a booklet which contains lyrics & photos of all artists involved in the project. Also included, a mini poster with photos/names of all the "Subscribers" to the project.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 61297 12782 5
- Matrix / Runout: CA NIFE004 @
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L039
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1240
|none||Current 93||Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain (8xFile, FLAC, Album)||Not On Label (Current 93 Self-released)||none||Canada||2014|
|NIFE004CD||Current 93||Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain (CD, Album, Dig)||Coptic Cat||NIFE004CD||US||2009|
|NIFE004CD||Current 93||Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain (CD, Album, Promo, Jew)||Coptic Cat||NIFE004CD||Europe||2009|
|NIFE004CD||Current 93||Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain (CD, Album, Jew)||Coptic Cat||NIFE004CD||UK||2009|
|NIFE005CD||Current 93||Aleph At Hallucinatory Mountain (Subscribers Edition) (CD, Ltd + DVD-V)||Coptic Cat||NIFE005CD||UK||2009|