The Bells is the ninth solo studio album by American musician Lou Reed, released in April 1979 by Arista Records. It is recorded in binaural sound. Several songs on the album are the product of a short-lived writing partnership between Reed and Nils Lofgren. Other of the team's work appeared on Nils' eponymous album of the same year
The Bells is a 1979 album by Lou Reed, released through Arista Records. Don Cherry - African hunting guitar, trumpet. Marty Fogel - ocarina, soprano & tenor saxophones, Fender Rhodes on "The Bells".
Most of the songs were old, and not very good, with a lot of the same old cheap shots. The first indication that we’ve got something very different here is the no-bullshit cover art; the second, a cursory listening to the lyrics. Immediately, one notes the absence of mirror shades, needles and S&M
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Liste des groupes Rock Lou Reed The Bells. ajouter les paroles de l'album. Ajouter un fichier audio. Nom du groupe Lou Reed. Nom de l'album The Bells. Date de parution Avril 1979. Labels BMG Records Arista Buddha Records. Membres possèdant cet album5. Re-Issue in 2000 by Buddha Records. Re-Issue in 2006 by BMG Records. Re-Issue in 2008 by Sbme Special Mkts.
Features Song Lyrics for Lou Reed's The Bells album. Lou Reed Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Lou Reed Lyrics.
the hemphills ring the bells album covers, the bells album stay a while The Bells is the ninth solo studio album by American musician Lou Reed, released in April 1979 by Arista Records It is recorded in binaural sound. 1 Critical reception. Kot, Greg January 12, 1992 "Lou Reed's Recordings: 25 Years Of Path-breaking Music" Chicago Tribune Retrieved July 29, 2013. Christgau, Robert December 31, 1979 "Christgau's Consumer Guide" The Village Voice New York Retrieved July 29, 2013. Bangs, Lester June 14, 1979 "The Bells" Rolling Stone New York Retrieved July 29, 2013. Select, November 1992.
Veröffentlicht am 1979. All Through The Night.
|A3||I Want To Boogie With You||3:52|
|A5||Looking For Love||3:30|
|B1||All Through The Night||4:56|
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Ellard Boles
- Design, Art Direction – Donn Davenport, Howard Fritzson
- Engineer, Mixed By – René Tinner
- Executive-Producer – Michael Fonfara
- Guitar – Marty Fogel (tracks: B3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Lou Reed
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals [Background] – Michael Fonfara
- Mastered By – Ted Jenson*
- Mixed By – Manfred Schunke
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Lou Reed
- Percussion – Michael Suchorsky
- Photography By – Garry Gross
- Producer – Lou Reed
- Saxophone – Marty Fogel
- Trumpet, Guitar – Don Cherry
- Written-By – Don Cherry (tracks: B1), Ellard Boles (tracks: A2, B2), Lou Reed, Marty Fogel (tracks: A2, B3), Michael Fonfara (tracks: A2, A3), Michael Suchorsky (tracks: A2), Nils Lofgren (tracks: A1, A4)
NotesRecorded in Germany
Editado y distribuido por Ariola Eurodisc S. A. Impuesto de lujo permiso N 6649
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Depósito Legal: B. 8.334-1980
|AB 4229||Lou Reed||The Bells (LP, Album, San)||Arista||AB 4229||US||1979|
|AB 4229||Lou Reed||The Bells (LP, Album)||Arista||AB 4229||New Zealand||1979|
|74465 99659 2||Lou Reed||The Bells (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Buddha Records||74465 99659 2||Europe||2000|
|2C 070 62630||Lou Reed||The Bells (LP, Album)||Arista||2C 070 62630||France||1979|
|5C 062-62630||Lou Reed||The Bells (LP, Album)||Arista||5C 062-62630||Netherlands||1979|