The songs on Heavenly Bodies are driven by James Stevenson's fluid guitar riffs while maintaining a distinct kind of British reserve. The rhythm section treads a fine balance between dark foreboding and romantic optimism. First single "Josephina" is a decently memorable airwaves tune, if a little derivative of early-80s peers U2, Comsat Angels and Simple Minds. With Heavenly Bodies,.
Gothic Rock Gene Loves Jezebel. Lista de los grupos Gothic Rock Gene Loves Jezebel Heavenly Bodies. añadir las palabras del álbum. Band Name Gene Loves Jezebel. Album Name Heavenly Bodies. Data de aparición 1993. Labels Savage Records.
Your browser does not support the audio element. Your browser does not support the audio element.
Gene Loves Jezebel Format: Audio Cassette. For me it was a foreshadowing to "Heavenly Bodies," which I despise. Every album usually has one of these songs. Gene loves jezebel has been consistent in producing catchy tunes in every album they create and this is no exception. compared to their previous 2 albums which was goth/dance oriented, this is a straight ahead sonic gothrock rush(why can't I?,walk away,evening star) with a sprinkling of some goth ballads(two shadows,kiss of life and i die for.
|A4||Any Anxious Colour||5:43|
|A5||Break The Chain||4:42|
|B1||In A Lonely Place||4:01|
|B2||Sweet, Sweet Rain||4:45|
|B5||Voice In The Dark||4:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Savage Records
- Copyright (c) – Savage Records
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Sitar, Mandolin – James Stevenson
- Backing Vocals – Christin Sargent (tracks: 4, 10, 11), James Stevenson, Robert Adam*, Susan Willet* (tracks: 4, 10, 11)
- Bass Guitar – Peter Rizzo
- Drums, Percussion – Robert Adam*
- Executive Producer – David Mimran
- Management – Arnold Stiefel, Lorne Salfer, Nancy Poertner, Randy Phillips
- Organ, Piano, Keyboards – James Hallawell
- Other [A & R] – Lennie Petze
- Other [Creative Services] – Eloise Bryan
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Programmed By [All], Keyboards [Additional] – Peter Walsh
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar [12 String] – Jay Aston
- Written-By – J. Stevenson* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8, 10, 11), J. Aston*, P. Rizzo* (tracks: 1, 3, 6), R. Adam* (tracks: 1, 10)
NotesRecorded at Wool Hall Studio, Bath, England.
Overdubs at Red Rooster, Munich, Germany and Touch Down Studio, Kranzberg, Germany.
Mixed at Touch Down Studio, Kranzberg, Germany.
All songs Published by Momentum Music and administered by Warner Chappell ASCAP except "American Dreamer" and "Heavenly Body" Published by Momentum Music / Warner Chappell / Robert Adam Music ASCAP
(C)&(P) 1993 Savage Records, Ltd.
|74785-50210-2||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (CD, Album)||Savage Records||74785-50210-2||Germany||1993|
|74785-50210-4||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (Cass, Album)||Savage Records||74785-50210-4||Indonesia||1993|
|74785-50210-4||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (Cass, Album)||Savage Records||74785-50210-4||US||1993|
|TNCP - 24||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (CD, Album)||Tricycle Entertainment||TNCP - 24||Japan||1993|
|RRCD0004||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (CD, Album, RE)||Robison Records||RRCD0004||US||1999|