Rhymes & Reasons is a 1972 album by American singer-songwriter Carole King. The album features a single "Been to Canaan", which topped the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart and peaked at No. 24 on the Pop chart. The album itself also became a hit, reaching No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart. All songs by Carole King unless otherwise noted. Side one. "Come Down Easy" – 3:06 (King, Toni Stern). My My She Cries" – 2:19 (King, Stern). Peace in the Valley" – 3:23 (King, Stern).
Written-By – Carole King. B2. Stand Behind Me. Written-By – Carole King. B3. Gotta Get Through Another Day. B4. I Think I Can Hear You. Written-By – Carole King, Gerry Goffin. Rhymes & Reasons (Rimas y Razones) (LP, Album, Gat). A&M Records, ODE Records (2). HDAS 371-80.
Folk Rock Carole King. 队列表 Folk Rock Carole King Rhymes and Reasons. Band Name Carole King. Album Name Rhymes and Reasons.
Album · 1972 · 12 Songs. The Essential Carole King, Vol. 1: The Singer.
More albums from Carole King: Brill Building Sessions & More by Carole King. The Living Room Tour by Carole King. Pearls Songs Of Goffin And King by Carole King. Love Makes The World by Carole King. Thoroughbred by Carole King. Writer: Carole King by Carole King. Fantasy by Carole King. In Concert by Carole King. View all albums . Rhymes & Reasons. By: Carole King (1972, Rock).
rhymes for kids, rhymes with snitch Rhymes & Reasons is a 1972 album by American singer-songwriter Carole King The album features a single "Been to Canaan", which topped the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart and peaked at No 24 on the Pop chart The album itself also became a hit, reaching No 2 on the Billboard 200 chart.
Own On Vinyl, Laptop, 70s, Totec Radio, I Own This Album, Lp. Labels.
Mojim Lyrics Americas singers Carole King( Carol Joan Klein ) Rhymes & Reasons. Carole King( Carol Joan Klein ). Album songs. Rhymes & Reasons 】【 1972 】. Album songs： . een To Canaan.
sort by album sort by song. album: "Now That Everything's Been Said" (1968) (as member of The City). Snow Queen Wasn't Born To Follow Now That Everything's Been Said Paradise Alley A Man Without A Dream Victim Of Circumstance Why Are You Leaving Lady I Don't Believe It Hi-De-Ho (That Old Sweet Roll) All My Time. album: "Writer" (1970). Spaceship Races No Easy Way Down Child Of Mine Goin' Back To Love What Have You Got To Lose Eventually Raspberry Jam Can't You Be Real I Can't Hear You No More Sweet Sweetheart Up On The.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Come Down Easy|
|2||My My She Cries|
|3||Peace In The Valley|
|4||Feeling Sad Tonight|
|5||The First Day In August
Written-By – Charles Larkey
|6||Bitter With The Sweet|
|7||Goodbye Don't Mean I'm Gone|
|8||Stand Behind Me|
|9||Gotta Get Through Another Day|
|10||I Think I Can Hear You|
Written-By – Gerry Goffin & Carole King*
|12||Been To Canaan|
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ode Records Inc.
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – David Campbell, Norman Kurban
- Cello – Nathaniel Rosen, Terry King
- Drums, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Harvey Mason
- Electric Bass, Bass [String] – Charles Larkey
- Electric Guitar – Daniel Kortchmar*
- Engineer – Hank Cicalo
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Mitchell
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Robert "Bobby" Bryant*, Harry "Sweets" Edison*
- Flute – Ernie Watts
- Graphics [Graphic Concept], Design – Chuck Beeson
- Photography By – Jim McCrary
- Producer – Lou Adler
- Steel Guitar – Red Rhodes
- Tambourine, Shaker, Bells, Congas, Bongos – Ms. Bobbye Hall*
- Trombone – George Bohanon
- Viola – Carole S. Mukogawa*, David Campbell
- Violin – Barry Socher, Eliot Chapo, Gordon H. Marron*, Marcy E. Dicterow*, Polly Sweeney, Sheldon Sanov
- Vocals [All], Piano, Clavinet, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer] – Carole King
- Written-By – Carole King (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Toni Stern (tracks: 1 to 4)
NotesOriginally released in 1972
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 86972 44862 6
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-073357 11
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5003
- Other (DADC Mastering Code): DIDP 073357
|SP-77016, SP77016||Carole King||Rhymes & Reasons (LP, Album, Pit)||Ode Records , Ode Records||SP-77016, SP77016||US||1972|
|EICP 844||Carole King||Rhymes & Reasons (CD, Album, RE)||Ode Records||EICP 844||Japan||2008|
|HDAS 371-80||Carole King||Rhymes & Reasons (Rimas y Razones) (LP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records, ODE Records||HDAS 371-80||Spain||1972|
|none||Carole King||Rhymes & Reasons (8-Trk, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||US||Unknown|
|SP-77016, SP77016||Carole King||Rhymes & Reasons (LP, Album)||Ode Records , Ode Records||SP-77016, SP77016||US||1972|