Complete your Tim Blake collection. the remastering by Ben Wiseman is EXCELLENT!The album is great !the extra very good! Reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
Genre: Progressive Rock. Tracklist: 01 – A Song For A New Age 02 – Lighthouse 03 – Generator (Laser Beam) 04 – Passage Sur La Cite (Des Revelations) 05 – Blake’s New Jerusalem 06 – The Woodland Voice (Bonus Track) 07 – From Outer Space (Bonus Track) 08 – Jupiter To Jerusalem (Bonus Track).
Artists Tim Blake Blake's New Jerusalem. Blake's New Jerusalem Tim Blake. Blake's New Jerusalem. This album has an average beat per minute of 105 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 93/117 BPM). Tracklist Blake's New Jerusalem. 1. A Song for a New Age. 5'12.
Blake's 16:11 side-long odyssey "Blake's New Jerusalem" is worth hearing over and over again, as it is an assured head-trip needing no chemically altered states. Blake's embellishments and melody-line improv solos provide matchless beauty. In other words - this song is other-dimensional, universally metaphysical, and deeply moving for those of any faith in some great beyond.
This was Blake's first studio release versus his recordings of live gigs. He really polishes things up a great deal, adding guitars and singing in the style of Gong's Daevid Allen and Steve Hillage's solo offerings. Blake's vocals would never be his strong point.
More albums from Tim Blake: Caldea Music II by Tim Blake. The Tide Of The Century by Tim Blake. Crystal Machine by Tim Blake. View all albums . Blake’s New Jerusalem. 4. Passage Sur La Cité (Des Révélations). 5. More albums from Tim Blake: Caldea Music II by Tim Blake. About.
Tim Blake - Blake's New Jerusalem. Download MP3. Tim Blake.
Blake's New Jerusalem, 1978. Song for a New Age, 05:12. Generator (Laserbeam), 03:34. Now playing: Pet Shop Boys Thursday (feat.
Band: Tim Blake (UK) Album: Blake's New Jerusalem Style: Space Rock, Prog Rock, Ambient Year: 1978 Bitrate: CBR 320 kbs Archive: 10. 6 Mb. Tracklist: 01 - Song For A New Age. 02 - Lighthouse. 03 - Generator (Laserbeam). 04 - Passage Sur La Cite De La Revelation. 05 - Blake's New Jerusalem. Thanks for album: Vknish. Tim Blake – Blake’s New Jerusalem (1978). Tim Blake - Blake's New Jerusalem Japanese Mini-Lp Sleeve, Blu-Spec CD, 2. 4$. Tim Blake - Blake's New Jerusalem 180 Gram, Rmst, UK - Import 1. $. Tim Blake - Blake's New Jerusalem: Remastered & Expanded Expanded Versi 1.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Song For A New Age||5:00|
|A4||Passage Sur La Cité (Des Révélations)
Synthesizer [Mini Moog] – Jean-Philippe Rykiel
|B||Blake's New Jerusalem
Lyrics By – William BlakeSynthesizer [Mini Moog] – Jean-Philippe Rykiel
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Studios Barclay-Hoche Enregistrements
- Licensed From – Barclay
- Distributed By – King Record Co. Ltd
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Doris Rutzel
- Artwork [Graphics & Cover Supervision] – Brigitte Perron
- Engineer [Additional Engineering At L'aquarium] – Dominique Blanc-Francart*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering At Ridge Farm] – Dave Stewart , Simon Heyworth
- Engineer [Additional Engineering At Studio Barclay] – Gerhardt Lehner*, Pierre Dobbler*
- Executive-Producer – Fabrice Cuitad
- Other [Electro Magnetic Radiation] – Patrice Warrener
- Other [Galactic Space Crew] – David Id, Loïc Staub
- Other [Recording Equipment Hire] – Phil Newell
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Philippe Denis
- Synthesizer [Ems Custom Synthesizers, Roland 100 System, Mini Moog, Arp Omni, Korg Polyphonic Ensemble], Guitar [Ovation & Glissandoz], Vocals, Performer, Written-By, Composed By, Recorded By, Engineer – Tim Blake
- Technician [Turbo Sound P. A. System] – Tony Andrews
NotesIncludes an insert sheet with lyrics and credits in English and liner notes in Japanese, white text on black background.
Side B label blank.
Recorded spring to summer full moons - 1978 at Ridge Farm - Capel - Sussex - England and Studio Barclay - Paris.
"Blake's New Jerusalem" is based on the poem "Jerusalem" by William Blake (died in 1878).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SILBT 9000-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SILBT 9001-3
|90 288||Tim Blake||Blake's New Jerusalem (LP, Album)||Egg||90 288||France||1978|
|90 288||Tim Blake||Blake's New Jerusalem (LP, Album)||Egg||90 288||Hong Kong||1978|
|ECLECLP2579||Tim Blake||Blake's New Jerusalem (LP, Album)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLECLP2579||Europe||2018|
|MANTRA 068, 642068||Tim Blake||Blake's New Jerusalem (CD, Album, RE)||Mantra, Mantra||MANTRA 068, 642068||France||1992|
|4 90 288, 4.90 288||Tim Blake||Blake's New Jerusalem (Cass, Album)||Egg, Egg||4 90 288, 4.90 288||France||1978|