Band Name I Am Ghost. Type EP. 发布日期 25 十月 2005. 2. Pretty People Never Lie - Vampires Really Never Die. 04:31. 4. Eulogies and Epitaphs.
Beliebte I Am Ghost Lyrics. Album Lovers' Requiem. It's a cold dark night, Hallows Eve upon the crest, in a parking lot of vampires in suits to look their best, and the music, next to coffins made of gold, with friends and lovers freshly buried. In a white dress, with no eyes, black suit red devil bow tie, the King and Queen are crowned Victorian . The haunting: where we fell in love. Teile diesen Songtext.
The eerie, ethereal, windswept "The Dead Girl Epilogue: Part One" sets the stage for the album's lyrical desolation, a eulogy for lives broken by unrequited romances and emotions wreaking havoc on sanity. This is teenage angst gone mad, where every slight is cause for despair, love lost a cause for suicide, and even love found a call to die, lest love should fade away. But in a Prozac nation, where both thought and emotion are so thoroughly stifled, refusing to simply get it over it and move on is perhaps the most revolutionary stance one can currently take.
I Am Ghost was an American post-hardcore band from Long Beach, California, conceived of and founded by Steven Juliano in 2004. They were signed to Epitaph Records from 2005 to 2010, before splitting up in July 2010. They briefly reunited on April 28, 2016
I do not own this Music, strictly entertainment'. I Am Ghost - This Is Home. I Am Ghost - Beyond The Hourglass. Stephen Lynch - Talk To Me. I Am Ghost. I Am Ghost - The Ship Of Pills And Needed Things. I Am Ghost - The Denouement.
I Am Ghost Rock N' Roll High School Murder. I Am Ghost Smile Of A Jesus Freak. I Am Ghost Saddest Story Never Told.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Dead Girl Epilogue: Part One
Written-By, Arranged By – Daniel Nakama Jr., Steve Juliano*
|2||Pretty People Never Die / Vampires Really Never Die||4:31|
|3||We Are Always Searching||3:30|
|4||Eulogies And Epitaphs||4:19|
|5||The Most Beautiful Nghtmare: Part Two||4:38|
|6||Kiss Me Like You Wanted - We Will Never Tell||3:10|
|7||Lady Madeline In Her Coffin
Read By [Talking Girl] – Ashley Waaler
|8||Civil War And Isolation Thirst||4:31|
|9||The Last Goodbye Of Smile And Bone||7:11|
- Manufactured By – Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epitaph
- Copyright (c) – Epitaph
- Pressed By – AAV Regency – 84754.1
- Published By – I Am Ghost
- Mastered At – Dave Collins Mastering
- Artwork, Design – Nick Pritchard, Steven Juliano
- Band – Brian Thomas*, Gabriel Iraheta, Kerith Marcantonio*, Steven Juliano, Timoteo Rosales III
- Drum, Performer [Drum] – Victor Angel Camarena
- Legal [Representation] – Reed Smith, LLP, Stephen E. Sessa, Esq.*
- Management – Andie D'Avino, Council Entertainment, LLC*, Paul Billings
- Mastered By – Dave Collins
- Photography By [Band] – Valarie Rene
- Producer, Performer – I AM GHOST*
- Songwriter – I AM GHOST*
Notes©&℗ 2005 Epitaph
Manufactured by Shock Records under exclusive agreement with Epitaph.
Mastered at Collins Audio in Los Angeles, CA
All songs copyright 2005 I AM GHOST
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5021456137282
- Barcode (Text): 5 021456 137282
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN96
- Matrix / Runout: AAV REGENCY 84754.1 E86789-2 P33343
|86789-2||I Am Ghost||We Are Always Searching (CD, EP)||Epitaph||86789-2||US||2005|
|6789-2||I Am Ghost||We Are Always Searching (CD, EP)||Epitaph||6789-2||Europe||2005|
|EICP 617||I Am Ghost||We Are Always Searching (CD, EP)||Epitaph||EICP 617||Japan||2006|
|6789-2||I Am Ghost||We Are Always Searching (CD, EP)||Epitaph||6789-2||Europe||2006|
|86789-2||I Am Ghost||We Are Always Searching (CD, EP)||Союз, Epitaph||86789-2||Russia||2006|