1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50.
Neither album went anywhere, though Berry's touch as songwriter led to the solo contract with RCA. This album, Home At Last, received praise among critics but fell flat on its face commercially. Even with airplay, no one bought it outside of Colorado (thanks to massive airplay of Snowbound on at least one Colorado radio station), which was typical of the era in the music industry. Breaking unknowns seemed a crap shoot in those days and, having worked with many of the promo and A&R people during those times, it was no wonder.
Home Rock Wayne Berry. View as: Album 1 24 bit FLAC0 SACD0. Wayne Berry Home At Last '2000.
Wayne Berry - Ballad of Jonah 03:28. Wayne Berry - Gene's Tune (Blonde Guitar) 04:11. Wayne Berry - Lovers' Moon 04:18.
Typically replies within a few hours. Contact Wayne Berry Photography on Messenger. 23 June 2018 ·. Tori & Kate.
He also had a home at "Berry Park", near Wentzville, Missouri, where he lived part-time since the 1950s, and was the home in which he died. This home, with the guitar-shaped swimming pool, is seen in scenes near the end of the film "Hail! Hail! Rock 'n' Roll". He regularly performed one Wednesday each month at Blueberry Hill, a restaurant and bar located in the Delmar Loop neighborhood of St. Louis, from 1996 to 2014. Berry announced on his 90th birthday that his first new studio album since Rockit in 1979, entitled Chuck, would be released in 2017
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||All I Needed
Bass, Vocals – James RollestonCongas – Bobbye HallDrums – Jim GordonGuitar – Jesse Ed DavisGuitar [Laser] – Jeff BaxterOrgan – William (Smitty) Smith*Piano – David PaichTwelve-String Guitar – Wayne BerryVocals – Ginger Holladay, Mary Holladay, Ned Doheny
Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Eades*Bass – David HoodDrums – Roger HawkinsFlugelhorn – Ben CauleyGuitar – Jimmy Johnson , Pete Carr, Reggie YoungPiano, Organ – Barry BeckettTenor Saxophone – Harvey L. Thompson*Trombone – Charles Lloyd Rose*Trumpet – Harrison Calloway
|3||Indian Woman From Wichita
Acoustic Guitar – Wayne BerryBass, Backing Vocals – James RollestonDrums, Percussion – Jim GordonElectric Piano – David Briggs Slide Guitar – Jesse Ed Davis
Acoustic Guitar – Wayne BerryBass – James RollestonDrums, Percussion – Roger HawkinsElectric Piano, Organ – Barry BeckettGuitar – Pete Carr
Acoustic Guitar – Wayne BerryBacking Vocals – Jackson Browne, James Rolleston, Ned DohenyBass – Joe OsbornDrums – Jim GordonOrgan – William (Smitty) Smith*Piano – David PaichSteel Guitar – Jeff Baxter, Weldon Myrick
Backing Vocals – Ginger Holladay, Jeanie Greene, Mary HolladayBaritone Saxophone – Ronnie Eades*Bass – David HoodDrums – Roger HawkinsGuitar – Pete Carr, Wayne BerryPiano, Organ – Barry BeckettTenor Saxophone – Harvey L. Thompson*Trombone – Charles Lloyd Rose*, Harrison CallowayTrumpet – Ben Cauley
|7||Black Magic Gun
Acoustic Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar – Wayne BerryBass – James RollestonDrums – Jim GordonSlide Guitar – Jesse Ed Davis
|8||Ballad Of Jonah
Acoustic Guitar – Billy Sandford*, Wayne BerryBacking Vocals – Ginger Holladay, Jeanie Greene, Mary HolladayBass – Norbert PutnamDobro – Weldon MyrickDrums – Kenneth Buttrey*Fiddle – Johnny GimbleHarp – Charlie McCoy
|9||Gene's Tune (Blonde Guitar)
Acoustic Guitar – Wayne BerryBass – Norbert PutnamDrums – Kenneth Buttrey*Fiddle – Johnny GimbleGuitar – Billy Sandford*
Bass, Cello – Norbert PutnamDrums – Kenneth Buttrey*Piano – Mantup Trebron*Synthesizer – Shane Keister
- Record Company – Sony Music Labels Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Labels Inc.
- Produced For – Code 615 Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Brown's Mill Music
- Published By – Schooner Sooner Songs
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Quadrafonic Sound Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Engineered At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Engineered At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Engineered At – Quadrafonic Sound Studios
- Engineered At – A&M Studios
- Remixed At – Quadrafonic Sound Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Arranged By [Strings] – Glen Spreen (tracks: 3, 5)
- Artwork [Cover Created By] – Tom Wilkes Productions, Inc.
- Conductor [Strings] – Sid Sharp* (tracks: 3, 5)
- Engineer [A&M Studios] – Henry Lewy
- Engineer [Muscle Shoals Sound Studios] – Jerry Masters, Steve Melton
- Engineer [Quadrafonic Sound Studios] – Marty Lewis
- Engineer [Quadrafonic Sound Studios], Remix – Gene Eichelberger
- Engineer [Recordist Extraordinaire, Sound Labs, Hollywood] – Linda Tyler
- Engineer [Sound Labs, Hollywood] – Ned Forsyth, Tommy Vicari
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Ken Kim
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Ken Marcus
- Producer – Norbert Putnam
- Written-By, Vocals, Design Concept [Cover] – Wayne Berry
NotesJeff Baxter appears through the courtesy of ABC Records,Inc. & Steely Dan
Jackson Browne and Ned Doheny appear through the courtesy of Asylum Records
Charlie McCoy appears through the courtesy of Monument Record Corp.
Johnny Gimble appears appears through the courtesy of Capitol Records,Inc.
Barry Beckett, Pete Carr, Roger Hawkins, David Hood & Jimmy Johnson appear through the courtesy of Island Records
Shane Keister appears through the courtesy of ABC Records,Inc.
Ⓟ© 1974 Sony Music Entertainment
Manufactured by Sony Music Labels Inc. Made in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4547366266702
- Barcode (Printed): 4 547366 266702
- Matrix / Runout: PLDA-3720 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L275
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4540
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- ASIN: B01HLDYQ30
|CPL1-0603||Wayne Berry||Home At Last (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||CPL1-0603||US||1974|
|BVCM-37116||Wayne Berry||Home At Last (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||BVCM-37116||Japan||2000|
|RCA-6729||Wayne Berry||Home At Last (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||RCA-6729||Japan||1974|