Complete your Veronique Sanson collection. 452 008. Veronique Sanson. Le Maudit (Cass, Album). Le Maudit (LP, Album). Elektra, Melodi Records.
Album · 1974 · 11 Songs. Le Maudit Véronique Sanson. Listen on Apple Music.
This album has an average beat per minute of 134 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/193 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Le Maudit. Album starts at 189BPM, ends at 91BPM (-98), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Véronique Sanson.
This article presents the discography of the French pop singer Véronique Sanson. 1969 : "Le printemps est là" (written by Donovan, adapted by Véronique Sanson). 1972 : "Mariavah" b/w "Amoureuse" (Elektra 12 040). 1972?: "Amoureuse" (French version). 1972 : "Besoin de personne" (Elektra 12 046). 1972 : "Comme je l'imagine" (Elektra 12 065). 1973 : "Chanson sur une drôle de vie" (Elektra 12 083). 1973?: "Amoureuse" (English Version) b/w "Cent fois" (Elektra 12 135).
Veronique Sanson was a 25 year-old Parisian, and had recently moved to the States after a whirlwind romance with Rock God Steve Stills. Her songs, mostly in French, betray her sense of disappointment with her marriage and life away from France. It means " The Cursed One " - and it's effectively an apology to the Frenchman she abandoned, Michel Berger
Véronique Marie Line Sanson (born 24 April 1949 in, near Paris, France) is a three-time Victoires de la Musique Award-winning French singer-songwriter, musician, and producer with an avid following in her native country. She brings a very personal vocal style to the singing of French pop songs: Her voice has a very strong vibrato.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Flute – John RotellaVocals, Guitar – Donnie Dacus
|A5||Un Peu Plus De Noir
Drums – Russell Kunkel*
|A6||Le Maudit (Mais Ta Douleur Efface Ta Faute)||4:15|
|B1||Ma Musique S'En Va||4:00|
|B3||Les Cloches De Carmel||3:47|
|B5||On M'Attend Là-Bas
Bass – Stephen StillsGuitar – Véronique SansonOrgan – Alain Salvati
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Distributed By – WEA Filipacchi Music
- Printed By – Graphicolor
- Pressed By – C.I.D.I.S. Louviers
- Arranged By [Guitar] – Jimmy Haskell*, Véronique Sanson
- Bass – Kenny Passarelli (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6 to B4), Leland Sklar (tracks: A3, A5)
- Drums – Conrad Isidore (tracks: A3, B3, B5), Harvey Mason (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6 to B2, B4)
- Engineer – Bill Halverson, Gary Kelgren*, Pete Romano*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Mitchell
- Guitar – Alain Salvati (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6 to B4)
- Mixed By – Armen Steiner*, James William Guercio, Stephen Stills
- Percussion – Joe Lala
- Photography By [Recto] – Tory Lenze
- Photography By [Verso] – Jean-Marie Périer
- Vocals, Written-By, Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Piano – Véronique Sanson
Notes© P. 1974
Made in France.
Category on Label side A: 52 008, 52 008 A
Category on Label side B: 52 008, 52 008 B
Category on Sleeve edge: 52008 B
Matrix/Runout: ELE is Stamped while 52008 # is Etched.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 [Stamped, Etched]): ELE 52008 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 [Stamped, Etched]): ELE 52008 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, 2 [Stamped]): CIDIS
- Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM/SACD/SGDL
- Price Code: ꜻꜻⒷ
|52 008||Veronique Sanson*||Le Maudit (LP, Album, Gat)||Elektra||52 008||France||1974|
|52 008||Veronique Sanson*||Le Maudit (LP, Album)||Elektra||52 008||Germany||Unknown|
|P-8526E||Veronique Sanson*||Le Maudit (LP, Album, Promo)||Elektra||P-8526E||Japan||1974|
|52008||Veronique Sanson*||Le Maudit (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Elektra||52008||France||Unknown|
|452 008||Veronique Sanson*||Le Maudit (Cass, Album, RE)||Elektra||452 008||France||Unknown|