Travelogue is a 2002 double album by Canadian singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell featuring orchestral re-recordings of songs from throughout her career. It is her 18th studio album and is the follow-up to 2000's Both Sides Now which had a similar format. Upon release Mitchell announced that it would be her last album, but later revealed work on a new studio album.
Travelogue (Joni Mitchell album). Travelogue is a 2002 double album by Canadian singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell featuring orchestral re-recordings of songs from throughout her career. Vince Mendoza composed the orchestral arrangements. He won a 2004 Grammy award for Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist(s) for his arrangement of "Woodstock".
Producer – Joni Mitchell, Larry Klein. Saxophone – Wayne Shorter. Saxophone – Plas Johnson. Consists of German pressed discs housed in US manufactured package (hence the catalogue number on the sleeve being the same as the US release).
Both Sides Now. Joni Mitchell. Songs of a Prairie Girl. Ladies Of The Canyon. The Complete Geffen Recordings. Seiichi Yamamoto Cover Album Collection Vo.
Band Name Joni Mitchell. Album Name Travelogue. Erscheinungsdatum November 2002. Labels Nonesuch Records. Musik GenreFolk Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. Disc 1. 1. Otis and Marlena. 3. You Dream Flat Ties.
This album has an average beat per minute of 114 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 85/165 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Travelogue. BPM Profile Travelogue. Album starts at 115BPM, ends at 126BPM (+11), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Joni Mitchell.
A singer, composer and lyricist of exceptional talent and unmatched influence, Joni Mitchell has crafted an extraordinary body of work spanning more than 50 years and is widely regarded as one of the brightest musical lights of recent generations. Her music has become a standard to which others are compared and which many aspire to copy, but its inventiveness and ineffable spirit make it decidedly her own. Explore the musical magnificence of Joni Mitchell.
Travelogue (Joni Mitchell album), Travelogue is a 2002 double album by Canadian singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell featuring orchestral re-recordings of songs from throughout her ca. Vince Mendoza composed the orchestral arrangements He won a 2004 Grammy award for Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalists for his arrangement of "Woodstock" As of 2007, the two-disc set had sold 72,000 copies in the US5. Contents.
Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell album). Both Sides Now is a concept album by Canadian singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell that was released in 2000. It is her 17th studio album. The album won two Grammy Awards in 2001 for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album and Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist(s) for the song "Both Sides, Now" and a Juno Award for Vocal Jazz Album of the Year.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-01||Otis And Marlena||3:52|
|1-03||You Dream Flat Tires||3:46|
|1-04||Love (I Corinthians 13)||5:38|
|1-06||Slouching Towards Bethlehem (Based On A Poem By W.B. Yeats)
Lyrics By [Based On A Poem By] – W.B. Yeats*
|1-07||Judgement Of The Moon And Stars (Ludwig's Tune)||5:20|
|1-08||The Sire Of Sorrow (Job's Sad Song)||7:09|
|1-09||For The Roses||7:28|
|1-11||God Must Be A Boogie Man||3:56|
|2-02||Just Like This Train||5:04|
|2-04||Refuge Of The Roads||7:56|
|2-06||Chinese Café / Unchained Melody
Written-By [Unchained Melody] – Alex North, Hy Zaret
|2-09||The Last Time I Saw Richard||4:58|
|2-11||The Circle Game||6:50|
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Market Street
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Produced At – Worlds End America Inc
- Arranged By, Conductor – Vince Mendoza
- Art Direction, Photography By – Joni Mitchell
- Contractor [Orchestra Contractor] – Isobel Griffiths
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Cindi Peters, Dana Pilson
- Double Bass [Acoustic Bass] – Chuck Berghofer
- Drums – Brian Blade
- Flugelhorn – Kenny Wheeler
- Leader [Orchestra Leader] – Gavyn Wright
- Management – Macklam Feldman Management, Sam Feldman , Stephen Macklam*
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Allen Sides
- Music Director – Larry Klein
- Organ [B-3] – Billy Preston
- Painting – Joni Mitchell
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Piano – Herbie Hancock
- Producer – Joni Mitchell, Larry Klein
- Recorded By – Geoff Foster, Helix Hadar
- Recorded By [Assisted] – Andy Strange, Darrell Thorp, Jake Jackson, Jeff Burns, Tom Sweeney
- Saxophone [Soprano] – Wayne Shorter
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Plas Johnson
- Written-By – Joni Mitchell
NotesMade in Germany appears on spine
Category printed on outer cover (back and spine) is only 7559-79817-2
Deluxe Package includes two booklets plus enhanced-CD content.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0-7559-79817-2 8
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L011
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L012
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): ["W" Warner logo] 75597817-2/1 10/02 V01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): ["W" Warner logo] 75597817-2/2 10/02 V01
- Label Code: LC00286
|PRCD 300987||Joni Mitchell||Travelogue Album Advance (2xCD, Promo)||Nonesuch||PRCD 300987||US||2002|
|79817-2||Joni Mitchell||Travelogue (CD, Enh + CD + Album, Dlx)||Nonesuch||79817-2||US||2002|
|none||Joni Mitchell||Travelogue (Disc 1) (CD, Album, Promo)||Nonesuch||none||US||2002|
|79817-2, 7559-79817-2||Joni Mitchell||Travelogue (2xCD, Album, Enh)||Nonesuch, Nonesuch||79817-2, 7559-79817-2||Europe||2002|