Complete your The K. collection.
Burning Pattern Etiquette - The K. Release year: 2015. Songs: 10. Artist: The K. Songs: The K. - Intrusive Behavior 03:29. The K. - Flatter Me 04:23. - Prude 03:34. - The Mermaid of Venice 03:32. - Sleeper Hold 04:19. - 20 seconds of Discipline 03:09. - Priggish 02:21. - Delusive Meaning 03:14. - Bland Young Man 03:29.
Burning Pattern Etiquette. Burning Pattern Etiquette. CD - Jauneorange 042).
The monochrome ink drawing on the front cover looks quite economical, and the back cover of The K’s second album Burning Pattern Etiquette doesn’t look more inviting either. My opinion improved quite fast as soon as I started listening to the music. It’s hard to believe that the three musicians come from the Flemish part of Belgium, as their sounds feels closer to the US east coast.
August 27, 2017 handmadebase. Homemade device for burning from the reader site Constantine. Description of the homemade article: How to burn a pattern on a cutting board with your own hands.
Etiquette (/ˈɛtɪkɛt/ or /ˈɛtɪkɪt/, French: ) is a code of behavior that delineates expectations for social behavior according to contemporary conventional norms within a society, social class, or group. The French word étiquette, literally signifying a tag or label, was used in a modern sense in English around 1750. Etiquette is behaviour that assists survival and has changed and evolved over the years.
Retina Burning K Pattern by on-the-left. Designs & Interfaces, Other.
|A2||Flatter Me (Caress Me Too)||4:23|
|A4||The Mermaid Of Venice||3:32|
|B1||20" Of Discipline||3:09|
|B4||Bland Young Man||3:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The K.
- Copyright (c) – The K.
- Recorded At – La Chapelle Studios
- Recorded At – Studio 5
- Recorded At – Noise Factory Studio, Belgium
- Mastered At – Elektropolis
- Distributed By – PIAS Belgium
- Artwork – Bill Van Cutten
- Bass – G. Mornard*
- Drums, Backing Vocals, Synth – S. Burroughs*
- Engineer – Gérald Jans, Jonas Rousseau, Stijn Verdonct*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Tony Deville
- Guitar – X. Guinotte*
- Layout – Loïc Poés
- Mastered By – Uwe Teichert
- Music By, Lyrics By – The K.
- Piano, Organ, Synth – M. Delcourt
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Xavier Guinotte
- Vocals, Guitar – S. von Landau*
Notesprinted inner sleeve incl. download code
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5412690056451
|JO 042||The K.||Burning Pattern Etiquette (CD, Album)||JauneOrange||JO 042||Belgium||2015|