Jagged is the fifteenth solo studio album by English musician Gary Numan, his first original album in over five years, following Pure in 2000. Although reaction to the new record was predominantly positive, critical opinion was more heavily divided than had been the case with the almost universal praise enjoyed by Pure
Jagged Edge (Gary Numan album). Jagged Edge is a 2-disc album of alternate versions and remixes of songs from the album Jagged. When Numan started recording the album Jagged he was to use Andy Gray as the producer, who previously worked on the 2-disc compilation album Hybrid. A version of "Jagged" and work on a track called "Does God Bleed?" (which eventually became "Halo") were the only outcomes from these session with Gray, and he eventually had to leave the project.
Labels Cooking Vinyl, Mortal Records. Gary Numan, Steve Harris. Gary Numan "Jagged" (2006) album.
Gary Numan – Jagged. Label: Mortal Records – MORTALCD001, Cooking Vinyl – MORTALCD001. Jagged is a return to form for Gary Numan,the sound and style of playing incorporates the influences of Numans earlier albums, particularly the melodic use of synths that follow Numans vocal lines in the songs and choruses. From the outset you get sucked into it& crisp full-on production,it& dark,moody and anthemic. The emphasis is to keep things fresh and predictably crushing,each track gets better & better with each listen. This is a return to form from a TRUE MASTER.
Band Name Gary Numan. 版公司 Cooking Vinyl Numa Records Metropolis Records. Other productions from Gary Numan. Savage (Songs from a Broken World). Splinter (Songs from a Broken Mind).
This album has an average beat per minute of 96 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 75/170 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 89BPM, ends at 75BPM (-14), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Gary Numan. Savage: Songs From a Broken World.
|B2||In A Dark Place||6:08|
|C2||Before You Hate It||5:14|
- Licensed To – Hydrogen Dukebox Special Products
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Machine Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Machine Music Ltd.
- Bass – Rob Holliday (tracks: A3, B3,)
- Cello – Martin McCarrick (tracks: A1, D2)
- Drums – Jerome Dillon (tracks: A3, B3), Richard Beasley (tracks: A2, B2, D1, D2)
- Guitar – Gary Numan (tracks: A3 B1, B3, C1 to C3. D2), Steve Harris
- Keyboards – Ade Fenton, Andy Gray (tracks: D2), Gary Numan, Monti* (tracks: A3, B3)
- Programmed By – Ade Fenton
- Violin – Kimberlee McCarrick (tracks: A1, D2)
- Vocals – Gary Numan
NotesLimited to 1000 white vinyl, 250 of which Gary signed and numbered personally.
Early releases have a free poster advertising tour dates.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 1129777011 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): MORTAL LP 001 A HYDROGEN JUKEBOX SPECIAL PRODUCTS 2006
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): MORTAL LP 001 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout): MORTAL LP 001 C HYDROGEN JUKEBOX SPECIAL PRODUCTS 2006
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout): MORTAL LP 001 D
|MORTALCD001||Gary Numan||Jagged (CD, Album)||Mortal Records, Cooking Vinyl||MORTALCD001||UK||2006|
|none||Gary Numan||Jagged (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Gary Numan)||none||Azerbaijan||Unknown|
|MORTALCD001||Gary Numan||Jagged (CD, Album)||Soyuz Music, Cooking Vinyl||MORTALCD001||Russia||2007|
|MORTALCD001-CDR||Gary Numan||Jagged (CDr, Album, Promo)||Mortal Records, Cooking Vinyl||MORTALCD001-CDR||UK||2006|
|none||Gary Numan||Jagged (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Gary Numan)||none||Russia||2006|