Subhuman Race (stylized sUBHUMAN rACE) is the third studio album by American heavy metal band Skid Row, released on March 28, 1995, by Atlantic Records. This is the last Skid Row album with singer Sebastian Bach and drummer Rob Affuso, and the last one to be released on Atlantic.
Skid Row. Subhuman Race (Cass, Album, Cla). Atlantic, Magnasound.
Skid Row waited out the grunge storm and returned in 1995 with Subhuman Race, their strongest and most vicious record to date. Abandoning most of the pop-metal posturing of their early hit albums, Skid Row strip back their music to the basics - roaring guitars and Sebastian Bach's shriek.
Band Name Skid Row (USA). Album Name Subhuman Race. 版公司 Atlantic Records.
Subhuman Race Lyrics. Jesus knows my story, he knows the position that I'm in A hooker knows the feeling to get fucked the way I've been Turn my insides out; your mouth drank my water. You look at me like I'm subhuman You talk to me like I'm subhuman You're treating me like I'm subhuman You're jumping into the subhuman race. Brothers hear my story, but don't you take no pity out on me A soldier knows the feeling to get pushed out in a field Taking liberties; burned by your dictation. Subhuman Race" Track Info.
|4||Beat Yourself Blind||5:02|
|6||Remains To Be Seen||3:34|
|10||Face Against My Soul||4:20|
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 108252
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Wordiks Music
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studio Inc., Canada
- Recorded At – Seacoast Sound
- Recorded At – Thin Man Cantina
- Mixed At – The Warehouse, Vancouver
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R [Direction] – Al Smith
- Art Direction, Artwork By [Paintings Done By] – David Bierk
- Bass – Rachel Bolan (tracks: 1 to 11, 13)
- Drums – Rob Affuso
- Engineer [Assistant, Additional] – Brian Dobbs
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darren Grahn
- Engineer, Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Guitar – Snake* (tracks: 2 to 13)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Scott Hill* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Sebastian Bach (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 10, )
- Management – Doc*, McGhee Entertainment, Scott McGhee
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By, Art Direction – Rachel Bolan
- Producer – Bob Rock
Club Edition D 108252
Only version in the U.S. housed in a standard Jewel Case format (all others are Digipaks).
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Specialty 'S' logo] 3 82730-2 SRC**01 ARC XY3 S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Specialty 'S' logo] 3 82730-2 SRC**01 ARC ✲M3 S5
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|82730-2||Skid Row||Subhuman Race (CD, Album, ARC)||Atlantic||82730-2||US||1995|
|7567-82730-2||Skid Row||Subhuman Race (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Atlantic||7567-82730-2||Unknown|
|7567827302||Skid Row||Subhuman Race (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567827302||Australia||1995|
|82730-2||Skid Row||Subhuman Race (CD, Album, SRC)||Atlantic||82730-2||US||1995|
|none||Skid Row||Subhuman Race (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Powerplay , Rocka Rolla||none||Romania||Unknown|